Chapter Seventy-Eight: [Rebecca V]

Damian parked near the entrance, unlocking the doors. The girls climbed out, then Maverick. Ollie got out and then Milo. Damian got out and walked to Rebecca's door, opening and extended his hand.
    "Why thank you." She smiled, lifting her dress and got out. Damian watched her with a smile full of love and admiration.
    Ollie's eyes glued to the casino, feeling his heart race with excitement as he tippy tapped in place. "AH!" Maverick looked at him, smiling. Ollie grabbed Maverick's hand, looking up at him. "Can we go in nowwww?"
    "Yes, yes we can dear." He smiled more as he led the group in. Bouncers at the doors nod to Maverick, letting the group in. What Maverick forgot to mention. . . is the casino was a casino strip club hybrid.
    Ollke walked in, going wide eyed as his jaw dropped. "Oh. My. God."
    "Surpriseeee."
    Ollie stared around, gripping his hand. "Holy shit this is crazy." Cassidy was already gone with her girls off somewhere in the strip club part of the building. Rebecca walked in, looking around as she inhaled deeply with a grin.
    "I know, right? And it's all mine." He smiled.
    "I don't even know what to do first!"
    "Well, you explore, okay hon? I need to get that thing set up." He lifted his face, kissing his cheek and walked off to the strip club part. Milo looked at the two, then just Ollie.
    Damian looked around, chuckling. "Woah,"
    Ollie's face was bright, eyes huge with curiosity as he took Milo's hand and started walking around. Milo followed him, holding his hand tightly.
    An hour into the stay, Rebecca was focused in a gambling game, legs crossed as she watched the table. Damian was focused as well, watching Rebecca play. Despite, well him, Damian wasn't much of a gambler and liked it better to observe. She clicked her tongue, laying her cards down and crossed her arms. Damnit. I was so good.
    A man, who's badge read Isiah, and another person walked in with a tray of drinks in one hand and a tray of appetizers in another. His face was stern and focused on not dropping anything. Damian looked over.
    Rebecca looked up from the game, smiling. "Oooo." Isiah walked around, offering the drinks around. Damian stood in that bodyguard stance, stern-faced and crossed arms. Isiah went to Damian, offering a drink.
    A cousin of Maverick and Maria's, Calypso, slipped in, hearing about his cousins being there as he looked around. Damian took a drink, the expression softening as he nodded. "Thank you,"
    Isiah nodded back. "No problem, sir." He went around the table. Rebecca took one with a smile and a nod, looking over to Maria who was nearby, laughing while she was hosting/watching over a poker game her brother was playing. Calypso eyed Maria, grinning as they snuck over. Her head lifted like she had a sixth since, looking around.
    Isiah looked over, looking at Maria as his eyes lit up a bit. Rebecca watched Maria flinch, gasping in surprise. Her brother turned around, but relaxed when it was just his cousin. "Caly!" She heard over the music.
    Calypso laughed, hugging her tightly. She smiled, turning her body to hug him back. They grinned brightly. "It's been too long!"
    "I agree! How you been?" Maria then noticed Isiah, staring as her eyes lit up. She cleared her throat. "How you been?" Isiah blinked a few times, cleaning his throat as he tucked back his bangs and started offering appetizers.
    Oh? A little reunion romance I see. She chuckled.
    "Good! I got the surgery!" Calypso raised his hands, looking between Maria and Maverick.
    Maverick paused the game to turn, staring. "Seriously?!"
    Maria grinned. "Really?! And you didn't offer me them, ugh!" She laughed.
    Calypso laughed, going over and put Maverick in a headlock and ruffled his hair. "Aye! Aye my hair you!" Maverick laughed, groaning playfully.
    Isiah held the empty trays, waiting for  Calypso. Calypso let him go, hugging him now. "I missed you guys."
    Maria stole a look to Isiah, sipping her drink. "I missed you too Caly-ally." Maverick smiled, hugging them back.
    Rebecca watched them all interact, smiling. Maria turned. "How're you doing here in Vegas, Calypso? It treating you well?"
    Calypso looked up, nodding. "Mhm! I've been staying with Grandpa!"
    "Oh? Grandfather treating you well?"
    "Yeah, how'd he take the whole surgery thing?"
    "He took it well! He actually took me to go get it!"
    Isiah listened along with Rebecca and Damian with a soft smile. "Well isn't that exciting!" Rebecca leaned on her elbows, resting her hands under her chin. Damian looked over.
    "I'm glad he paid for it! That's very kind." Maverick smiled.
    "I agree! Did your boobs look weird just, off your body?" Maria asked in a low voice despite all the loud gaming around them.
    "Honestly, it looked odd at first but." He shook his head. "It felt normal and I cried."
    "Aww, good tears I'm guessing?"
    Isiah looked over at Maria, blinking softly.
    "Duhhhh!"
    Maverick watched the two, smiling. He then glanced at Isiah, noticing as he squinted, but turned back to continue the game.
    Isiah inhaled. "Cals, I'll take over for you if you wanna just chill here."
    Madia looked over to Isiah. Calypso looked up, grinning. "Yes please! Thanks Izzzyyyyy." Isiah smiled softly then looked at Maria again and nodded to her, making his way to the door. Madia nodded back, watching him go as she sipped her drink again.
    Calypso watched him before sitting next to Maverick.
    "Well ain't he a hunk." Rebecca raised her eyebrow.
    "'Becca!" "Ms. Tillie!" Damian and Maria exclaim.
    "Okay I'm so glad you mentioned that because he gets so many people asking for his number!"
    "What?!" Rebecca stared between them, Damian rose a brow at her. Calypso laughed, shaking his head. "You're obviously hotter, babe." She raised an she eyebrow to him.
    "Good, outta keep it that way." He replied in a joking tone. Rebecca rolled her eyes, smiling. Damian smiled, leaning to kiss her hair.
    Maria leaned in and spoke something low against their ear, looking at Calypso. Rebecca couldn't hear her, but she gave a good guess when Calypso replied, in a semi-low voice. "Almost everyone he comes into contact with. He's kind of known as the Lady's Maaannn." He smirked. "Some guys occasionally actually!"
    She rose her eyebrows. "Oh?"
    Oh? Lady's Man aye?
    Calypso nodded. "Mhm! I'm not sure if he's ever settled with someone though. On his breaks, he's out in the strip club with the dancers just kind of hanging out and flirty with everyone."
    "Strip club, you say?" She smirked.
    "Mhm!"
    Maria's smirk turned to a grin. "Thank you Calciferr."
    "You're welcomeeeee."
    Oh lord. Someone's gonna get with the hunk. Rebecca thought with a smirk. She focused back on the game, listening to the others as background noise.