Chapter Fifty-Five: [Macy XVIII]

Macy made her way to the balcony, stepping out. They followed her, standing behind her and put their arms around her waist, looking.
    She looked up at them, holding their arms before looking out. "This is incredible. . ."
    "It's always a sight." They smile.
    "Oh gosh I'm only imagining this at night, all the lights, sounds, music, just. . . wow."
    "It's so beautiful at night, and speaking of that. We have, hm, three hours until it's night, what would you like to do?" They look down at her.
   Macy looked up at them, examining their face. "Hmm. . ." They tilt their head, continuing to look at her. Macy's eyes shifted as she spoke quietly. "Depends what we're doing later."
    While they talked, Bandit made an appearance, sitting near. Bandit was, not the bravest for heights, so the large dog kept close to the outdoor furniture.
    "Well, that's up to what the gang wants to do, unless you'd like to venture off and do our own little thing?"
    "Maybe for the third night we can. . ." she whispered. "I have something in mind for that night." Spark smiled, giggling uncontrollably in a shuddery deep voice, face burning red. She giggled as well, wrapping her arms around their neck. "You'll love it. . ."
    They look at her, hands around her waist and pulled her closer. "Anything with you is lovely."
    Macy grinned, biting her lip as she hovered over their lips and whispered. "Well, you'll love it extra."
    They reach a hand between her thighs, grinning. "I know I will." Macy shuddered a bit, parting her lips with a smile. They pick her up, carrying her inside. "C'mon Bandy!" she held onto them, grinning.
    Spark dropped her onto the bed, smiling as they stood over her as she grinned, looking up at them as she took off her hat and glasses and laid them down on the bed. Their hands moved to hold hers, lightly pressing them into the bed, Macy lifted her knee, biting her lip softly.
    "Do you have something in mind my love?"
    She tilted her head. "I'm not sure."
    "Are you?" They leaned closer, their hand sliding around the back of her thigh up to her knee.
    She grinned. "Mhm,"
    "Mm," They smile, chuckling through their teeth as they kiss her neck, pressing their body to hers.
    Macy moved her head to the side, squeezing their hands. "Mmm. . ." She kept grinning as they pull her hands over her head, pressing as they sucked hickeys into her neck, huffing. Macy parted her lips, exhaling slowly as she stroked their hands with her thumbs. Spark looked at her, closing their eyes as she continued.
    Macy moved to touch her hips with theirs, keeping her head to the side as she whispered softly. "There really is a first for everything. . ." She smiled, closing her eyes.
    "Imagine if your first time was here, in Vegas. . ."
    "That would've been crazy. . . night to remember for sure. . ."
    "Mhm." They laugh, kissing the hickey before raising to look at her.
    She turned her heading, looking at them as she smiled softly. "I love you. . . so so so much."
    "I love you too darling girl. . ." They smile back. Macy reached up and kissed them. Spark squeaked, eyes closing as they hugged her back as she giggled, kissing them more. They smiled, leaning into her as they fell deeper into the kiss. Macy moved her hands to hold their face, humming softly.
    Spark opened their eyes, looking at her. "God you're beautiful. . ." They whisper on her lips, one hand roamed her back, the other slipping past the waistline of her sweats.
    She grinned. "Thank you. . ." She flushed a soft red. "And you're —" she thought about it, "perfect."
    "I'm perfect?" They tilt their head, smiling.
    "Absolutely, baby. . ." She examined their face with a gentle smile as their smile quivered, before stretching ear to ear in a sweet smile. Macy stroked their face. "The most perfect person I've ever met. . ."
    "You're the most perfect girl I've loved."
    Macy kept smiling, gently kissing their nose. "And I get to be here, in Vegas, with you, that's the best thing I could ever ask for."
    Spark smiled harder, arms soft around her belly. "Dreams come true. . . eh?"
    "Absolutely, I never thought I'd have a future like this. . ." She shook her head.
    "Well, now you do, and we get to do it together."
    Macy examined their face, his eyes getting glossy as she grinned. "Together."
    "Always sweet girl. . ." They kissed under her eyes.
    Macy closed her eyes, tucking their hair back. "Wanna see my outfit for tonight?" She opened her eyes, grinning at them. "I've already picked out my outfits for this week."
    "I bet you did, and yes honey." Spark replied as Macy grinned, patting their chest as they move their hands off her.
    Macy sat up, unbuttoning her shirt and turned her head to look at them. "Give me 5 minutes." She smirked, walking towards her bags and rolled them to the Her Bathroom. Spark chucked off their shoes, deciding to get comfy into their pajamas and then sat on the bed.
    Macy shut the door, laying her bags down as she crouched and opened them. She grabbed her outfit, quickly undressing as she grinned. Macy then slipped off her bra, slipping the dress on as she turned to look in the mirror. "Oh hell yes."
    Macy was wearing the black dress that exposed her stomach, her breasts covered with thin stripes of string stretching around the sides of her ribs to her top, adjusting the skirt part, making it look nice before sitting on the toilet and put her heels on, which were chunky with string crossing around her calves. She nodded, standing in them as she turned her back towards the mirror to see how her ass looked. She grinned, biting her lip before fixing up her hair and walked out of the bathroom. The heels clicking against the floor.
    Spark's head turned to the clicking, looking over. Macy made her appearance, looking at them as she tilted her head. "Yeah?" She spun around slowly. Spark's eyes widen, eyes glued on her as a trail of red spread over their blush line.
    Macy faced them, smirking as she walked over to them. "You like it?" She watched their face darkened as they looked up at her, trying to talk but they just squeaked, nodding. She held their chin, smiling softly as she tilted her head. "Just wait for tonight, I've got a small thing in mind for you." She winked, grinning. Spark's eyes widen, glancing down before very slowly putting their hands on their lap, speechless and flustered. She lifted their chin more, examining their face.
"Or. . . I can do it right now, considering you've already melted."
    Spark swallowed, looking at her as a smile trembled onto their lips. "U-up to yo-you. . ." They reply in a small voice. Macy leaned down, gently kissing their cheek before making her way back to the bathroom. They whine soft, watching her.
    She grinned, undressing and hung up the dress, taking off the shoes and got her bra back on. She checked herself out, tying her hair back in a low bun as she examined herself in the mirror and adjusted her bra, walking out of the bathroom. Spark stared at themselves, fiddling with their sweats as they look up, she walked back over to them, crawling on the bed and moved to sit in their lap.
   "You're. . . sitting on, my boner. . ."
    "I know." She whispered as she wrapped arms around their neck, adjusting herself as she tenderly kissed their cheek. Spark whined again, hands frozen in the air by the sides of her stomach.
    She moved an arm, pressing her chest against them and gently kissed their neck, kissing painfully slow. Their lips parted, biting their lip as they swallow. "Ma-Macy. . ."
    She whispered against their ear, eyes closed. "Yes?"
    "Wha-what about t-tonight?"
    "What about it, baby?" She moved, looking at them. "Wanna save it for tonight?" She tilted her head, tucking their hair behind their ear.
    Spark stared at her, eyes fluttering as they breathe softly. "I- I don't, know. . ."
    "Do you want me to continue or fuck you after we come back tonight?" She smiled innocently, running her finger along their jaw.
    They breathe shallow, eyes closing. "God whatever you wa-wanna do." They reply in a whiney voice, groaning softly.
    "Yeah? Are you sure?" She asked as she adjusted herself again with a smirk, hearing a wounded noise escape their lips as their hands twitch, inhaling. Macy slowly moved, sitting in between their legs as she messed with the band on their sweats.
    They watch, panting. "I — fuck I need you. . ."
    "Do you?" She whispered, her small slanted eyes looked up at them. "How badly?. . ."
    "It-it hurts. . ." They whimpered, looking down at her. "Please." She nodded softly, slowly pulling their sweats down. "What-what are you gonna do?" They swallow, looking at themselves stiff, looking at her with slanted lust-hungry eyes.
    Macy kept her eyes on them. "What I do best, foxy." She spoke quietly, wrapping her hand around it before putting her lips around them. They inhale, watching her as their lips parted, whining as she closed her eyes, going down and curled her tongue around it. "Mm."
    Spark groaned as their hand curled into her hair. "Mmm. M'gonna cum already. . ." Macy then went slow, tilting her head a bit, humming against it. Spark groaned louder, starting to push her head, back arching as their other hand squeezed the sheets.
   Macy let them, furrowing her eyebrows as she squeezed at the base a little. She moaned against it quietly. They moan. "Fuck! Macy!" She sucked harder, looking up at them. They stared at her, eyebrows furrowing and eyes fluttering. "Baby, your mouth it — oh GOD!"
    She smiled a bit, curling her tongue around them again and went down further, closing her eyes. "M'gonna cum, please!" She looked back up at them for a moment before moving her hand and held their thighs. She moaned against it, keeping the pace.
    They pant, grunting as they covered their mouth, moaning heavily as they finished, pushing her further down. Macy furrowed her eyebrows, moaning heavily as she gagged a bit with a smile. Spark breathed, swallowing. "T-thank you bunny. . ."
    Macy slowly pulled off of it, collecting it all before looking up at them with a smirk and swallowed. "Anything for you."
    Spark then pulled her up, kissing her deeply before pulling away. "Fuck you taste like me."
    Macy grinned, tucking their hair back. "Good,"
    "I wonder. . . I wonder where else tastes like me. . ." They spoke low, holding her jaw.
    She parted her lips, keeping her grin. "I wonder."
    They stare at her, breathing soft. "We need to get ready. . ."
    "Well let's go get ready then, Mr. Fox." She said. They smile, moving from her and headed off to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Macy watched them before smiling and went to the Her Bathroom and started working on her hair to get a wet look, laying her phone onto the counter, playing her music.
    Gradually, the others began to get ready as well for their first night out in Vegas, jamming and excited.