Chapter Thirty: [Macy IX]

The line shortened until they were at the front, a few cars left. "Three tickets, please." The woman smiled. Spark handed her three tickets, Macy doing the same. "Enjoy the ride," she smiled as they headed in. Macy held their hand, heading into the car. Spark followed her, smiling as Bandit hopped in, laying down. Macy sat down, setting her bag under her, seeing Spark sit beside her.
    She laid a leg over their knee, waiting for the ride to begin, holding their hand. Spark glanced, fulling eyeing as the ride started. They focused elsewhere while a hand slid to her leg, rubbing with their thumb. Macy looked out, smiling softly as she sighed quietly to herself.
    I wonder when I can tell them I love them. On the Ferris wheel sounds cliche, but I could. . . would it be too soon though?
    "Any reason your leg is like this?"
    She looked at them, shaking her head as she held their cheek and kissed the side of their head. "No reason at all. . ." Macy rested her face there for a moment before moving back a little.
    Spark looked at her. "You sure? Sure it's not so I can do this?" Spark hugged her sides as they pulled her into their lap, looking up at her with a sweet but sly smile. Macy sat in their lap, grinning.
    "You sly fox. . ." She whispered.
    Spark chuckled. "Sly bunny. . ." They replied in a whisper. Macy kissed their forehead, arms around their neck before hugging them. Spark wrapped their arms around her, smiling as they snuck a little kiss to her neck, then kissed her cheek. Macy exhaled slowly, smiling gentle as she ran her fingers through their hair.
    Yep. This'll be where I tell them. I mean. . . we already act like a couple. . .
    "Why'd you ask we go on a ferris wheel? So we can do this?" Spark asked in a whisper, Macy nodded shortly, kissing their cheek.
    "I needed a little kiss. . ." She whispered.
    "I can give you a little kiss, and so much more baby. . ." They replied, kissing her cheek and near her ear, her temple and under her eye, behind her jaw and her shoulder.
    Macy closed her eyes, exhaling slowly as she ran her hand around their shoulder blades. Fuck. . . I went all night without feeling like this. . . no. . . I went all my life never feeling this. Fuck it feels good to be loved like this. . . She slowly grinned.
    Spark smiled against the crook of her neck. "I can give you much more when we get home if you'd like." Macy turned her head to look into their eyes, Spark stared back with a warm smile, blinking slowly as she smiled softly.
    "Yeah?" She whispered, hovering over their lips. She went to kiss them, but stopped, teasingly she bit her lip a little as she moved her head back. She wanted to ask of the scar, what exactly happened, but she kept quiet. She didn't want to ruin the moment, looking down at it and just studying it. The veiny markings of dead nerves and ruined skin, the ink, everything.
    Bandit hid from view underneath them, not the best at handling heights. She trembled, lying near Spark's feet to calm her worry. Seems the anxiety helping dog had a bout of her own, laying her head on Spark's shoe.
    "Oh don't be coy with me," they whisper, pushing forward to kiss her softly, before pulling back. Macy giggled softly in surprise, kissing them back, holding their face.
    "Maybe I will. . ."
    "I love 'em a little coy," they grin, looking into her eyes. "I love you a little coy,"
    Macy stroked under their eyes, tilting her head. "I'll keep that in mind. . ." She watched Spark close their eyes, hearing them sigh quietly as she pressed her forehead to theirs, humming.
    Spark pulled her closer, hands tightening as they held her. "I love you, Macy. Truly. . ."
    Macy spoke quietly. "I love you too, Spark, just as much. . ."
    "Does this make you my girlfriend?" they chuckle. "Or have we been, together, since that night?" Macy looked at them, smiling.
    "Ask me. . ." She whispered. Spark smiled.
    "Will you be my girlfriend darling?"
    Macy grinned, her eyes getting glossy as she nodded quickly. "Absolutely Spark," she laughed quietly, nuzzling her nose against theirs. They smile, leaning to kiss her softly before pulling away. The ride was slowing to a halt, they were near the ground. Macy had the biggest grin on her face as she turned to look around.
    She looked to see the group, blinking. Spark looked at her, then where she was looking. "Shit."
    Macy slowly got off of them. "Oh my. . ." She grabbed her bag, smiling at Spark as their car reached the metal stage, stopping.
    She stood, fixing her dress and let Spark go out first, but Bandit went out first, shaking off. Spark wasn't far behind, holding her leash. She stepped out after them, hooking her arm with theirs. Macy pulled out her phone, moving. "Hey wait a moment!" She moved in front of them, holding her hand up. "Stop right there,"
    Spark stared, looking as confused as Bandit. "O-kay?"
    Macy stepped back, holding up her phone and smiled softly. "Now, pose." Spark looked at her, blinking. They scooped up Bandit, who looked fine with this, even smiling towards the phone with her owner, then reaching to lick. Macy laughed, taking the picture and then jogged over, standing beside them both as she leaned her head on their shoulder.
    "Okay make a random ass face." She laughed again before sticking out her tongue and raised her eyebrows. Spark grinned, cupping her jaw and kissed her cheek as she told the picture.
    Macy showed them the pictures, nodding. "Oh yeah, photo album worthy." Macy looked up at them, grinning. "We should start a photo book, just mine and yours. . . maybe we need one, a couples one." She locked her pinky with theirs.
    "Just us?" They held her pinky, smiling.
    "Just us." she examined their face.
    "Wonder what it'll be filled with," they smile, looking at her.
    "Everything us. . ." She held their arm, smiling gently. Spark smiled back.
    "I could kiss every little angel kiss on you. . ."
    Macy looked into their eyes, her big green eyes sparkling as she whispered. "That's a lot of kisses. . ."
    "I've kissed alot more of you I can handle it." They whisper back. Macy blushed, giggling before heading towards the group. Spark followed after. Ollie sat up more, the others closing in and ready to leave.
    Macy pulled out her phone again. "WAIT!" Ollie looked over to her, blinking.
    "What?" Maverick looked over, already standing with Cass.
    "I need a picTURE!"
    Ollie chuckled. "You and your pictures. . ."
    Macy smiled softly, turning her back to the group and held up her phone. "Get in hereeee," the others piled in, smiling.
Ollie sat in the middle, leaning his head into his hands and leaned his elbows onto the table, smiling. Macy looked at Spark, motioning them over. Maverick was over Ollie, he and Milo.
    Spark got into frame, smiling as they propped up Bandit. Couldn't let their girl be out of the picture too! Macy grinned, making sure they were all in frame before snapping the picture. Spark smiled. Macy looked down at it, nodding. "It's perfect!" She turned to the group, showing them.
    "Oh shit I look dead," Ollie chuckled.
    "Maybe that's because you puked a couple hours ago,"
    "Yeaaahhhh. . ."
    "Oh good, it worked." She grinned.
    "Yeah you dingus," he looked at her, laughing softly. "Evil," Ollie smiled at her, standing.
    "We ready? Oh please, I am not evil Olly-Dolly,"
    "AYE! You raging Pomeranian!" he squinted.
    "Olly-Dolly??? That's adorableee," Maverick said. Ollie turned to stare at him.
    "Don't. You. Dare."
    "I'm your boyfriend I got a right for cheesey nicknames."
    "NOT that one." Ollie frowned, crossing his arms.
    "Ohhh, the poor babyyyy is poutinggg," Maverick giggled in a pouty tone. Macy giggled.
    Ollie turned away, starting to head out as he waved his hand to him. "You're MEANN."
    "Ollie waitt," he chased after him, wrapping his arms and picked him up.
    "GAH!"
    Macy walked after, her smile glued to her lips. The others follow the three, Maverick smiled up at Ollie.
    Ollie snuck a kiss, smiling. Maverick yelped in surprise, eyes side. Ollie chuckled. "Now you're quiet."
    "Because you took away my ability to talk sweet boy," he looked up at him with a smirk as Ollie huffed, laying on his shoulder.
    Macy looked up at the sky a bit, leaning her head onto Spark. Spark smiled, putting their arm around her. It was well near midnight, the fair began to close around them. Crowds of people flooded the lot as they got into their cars, heading home.
    Cassidy unlocked her jeep, hopping on. Macy watched Maverick carefully open the door and put Ollie in the back, buckling him and kissing him between his eyes.
    "Night hon," Ollie leaned against the seat, yawning again. Milo climbed in beside Ollie, who moved to lay his head on Milo's shoulder, falling asleep right there. Milo looked at him, smiling soft.
    Macy got in, sitting in her spot. Spark hopped in beside her. She set her bag down on the floorboard, looking out the window while holding their hand. Spark rubbed her hand with their thumb.
    Macy buckled, pulling from the spot and drove home. "I think we'll all have a sleepover at my house, too late to take you three back to the college," Cassidy spoke up.
    "Sounds good," Maverick replied. Spark glanced at Macy, smiling.
    Macy turned her head to Mav and Cass, leaning forward as she spoke softly. "You can lay Ollie down in my room? I personally don't mind if you three stay in my room for the night,"
    "Where will you stay? Spark's room? If I hear a single thing from that room I will scold the both of you." She looked at them in the rear view mirror.
    Macy smiled softly. "Don't worry, Cass. . . we don't plan on doing that and it's really really late,"
    "Where can Milo and Maverick stay?"
    "I'll think of somethin' and I mean it; if I hear a single thing from Spark's room, Macy."
    "Oh my god, Cass." She chuckled softly.
    "Mom friend's going to mom I guess, and Dad friend over here doesn't care like a real dad." Cassidy narrowed her eyes at Maverick.
    "When did I become the dad friend????" He looked at her.
    "Since we've been friends,"
    Macy rolled her eyes, leaning back as she just smiled and leaned her head onto Spark's shoulder, looking at the sky from the window. Spark lifted a hand, caressing her hair.