Chapter One-Hundred and Seven: [Calypso I]

Calypso looked at Isiah, frowning as he reached and tucked his hair behind his ear. He whispered softly. "Isa. Did you take your meds. . .?" Isiah's eyes had watch the three leave as he gave a simple head shake.
    There was muffled talking, before it stopped with the sound of muffled feet getting quieter.
    Isiah looked back down, closing his eyes. Calypso moved to kneel in front of him. "Hey. . . what wrong? You only get like this when something happens." But Isiah only shook his head softly, moving to look away from him. Sunny was curled up at Sadie's side, throwing a blanket over the two.
    There was a loud voice or two coming from somewhere nearby. Calypso turned to the voices, quiet before standing up and made his way to the door. His hand dragged along Isiah's chest in the process. Isiah watched him for a moment before throwing his hood over his head a bit and slouched in the chair, closing his eyes.
    Calypso opened the door and looked out. The three were nearby; Maverick leaning on the wall, Maria standing in front of him while the two talked, Cassidy listening near them. Maverick looked annoyed, Maria looked defensive, Cassidy looked, done with this conversation, stepping around them and coming back to the room. "Figure it out yourselves." She said.
    Calypso watched Cassidy before walking over to Maverick and Maria. "The fuck is going on?"
    Maverick looked over. "This one, is dating Isiah."
    "We're not dating, Maverick! Why can't you understand that?!"
    "I don't know, maybe because you're already taken?"
    "I'm taken, yeah, but I wouldn't date him if Cassidy wasn't okay with that, and I haven't even asked her! Because I haven't considered it!" She snapped back in a whisper, frowning. Maverick huffed loudly.
    Calypso walked over. "Oi, we're in a goddamn hospital. Lower your voices. Are you both seriously arguing over Isiah right now?" He stared between them, face looking just as annoyed as Maverick's. Maverick looked at Maria, who crossed her arms, glaring. "Well?" Calypso crossed his arms. "It would be wrong if she were to date Isiah without talking to Cassidy in the first place. She'd be cheating. And I highly doubt Maria would cheat. So for you to make an assumption like that is entirely wrong."
    "Well sorry if I'm worried about my best friend getting betrayed by my sister."
    "I will punch you."
    Calypso turned to Maverick. "You don't need to make assumptions. Causes shit like this. Unnecessary arguments. Isiah wouldn't want Maria to cheat. He's not a fucking douche."
    "Thank you. Someone other then Cassidy gets it. I know Isiah, he's as sweet as he was in highschool."
    "I mean shit I lived with the guy for sometime. He isn't disloyal at all. He wouldn't just allow Maria to cheat. Even though he looks like the type to do so, he wouldn't. So before you even try and start making shit up." He raised his eyebrows, dropping his hands down. "Check your facts. I love you Maverick, but you get way over your head sometimes." He shook his head.
    Maverick looked at him, frowning. "Fine. Fine." He got up from the wall. "Date him if Cassidy doesn't care." He turned and walked off, walking past the room.
    Calypso frowned, watching him.
    Maria turned, looking at Calypso. "I'm, sorry. . ."
    He shook his head and looked at her, crossing his arms again, lowering his voice. "You understand how much shit he's got going on right now. . .?"
    "Isiah, or Maverick?"
    "Isiah."
    "Oh. . . n-no. . ."
    "The last thing he needs right now is you two arguing about something stupid that involves him. I love you both, I really do, but this is ridiculous."
    "He started it, he's the one who dragged us out. I was trying to defend myself! And Isiah!" She added, whispering.
    Isiah opened the door quietly, stepping out and turned, shutting the door behind him before turning his head towards the pair.
    "Doesn't matter, he doesn't need that right now."
    "I'm not bringing him in our stupid little fights, I'm trying to not make him the reason Calypso. . . I love him. I'm not going to just —" She made a grumbling noise in frustration.
    Calypso stared at her, speechless. Maria's eyes widen softly when she realized, face flushing red in embarrassment. Isiah's face softened, eyes stuck to her as his shoulders slowly dropped.
    Calypso inhaled, moving to put his hands in his pockets. "You have three other girlfriends, Maria, you can't be doing shit like that with him. Even if Cassidy is okay with it. You stop to think that maybe, she's just saying that to make you not. . . feel bad. . .?"
    "She's. . . honest. She'd tell me the truth. . ." Her voice lowered to a guilty whisper, picking her nails. "I love him. . ." She whispered.
    "You sure she's honest. . .?" Calypso whispered, face soft. Maria nodded.
    "How are you so sure. . .?"
    "Because she-she told me before I left to go with Isiah. . ." Her eyes grew glossy, staring at the ground. Isiah swallowed, getting the hint he probably shouldn't be listening as he stepped forward. He inhaled softly, putting his hood back on and grabbed his keys, making his way towards them. Calypso frowned softly, moving his head to look down.
    Maria heard Isiah coming, looking up. "Maverick I don't —" She stopped, staring. Her eyes grew more glossy, a stray tear rolling. Isiah slowed down, frowning softly.
    Calypso turned and looked at Isiah, face dropping as he stared and stepped back. "How, long have you been here." But Isiah simply looked at Calypso. He stared up at him, swallowing as he held his arms.
    Maria stared at him, licking her lips nervously, still picking at her nails. Isiah motioned towards the door, still not saying anything. Calypso put his head down and walked towards the door.