Chapter Twenty-Eight: [Macy VIII]

Macy looked over, grinning as she noticed Sadie and Sunny. "Well, let's go!" Spark nodded, nudging her as Bandit moved, sniffing the elephant for a moment before her attention went back to Spark. Macy took their hand, dragging them along. Spark walked after her, Bandit at their heel. Macy giggled, peeking over the elephant.
    "Sadie! Sunnyyy!" She called. Sunny looked over.
    "Macy!?"
    Macy smiled, both heading over.
    "What're y'all playing?"
    "Duck game!" Sadie said, focused. The game was simple; Someone was to try and get two ducks with the same numbers on the bottom to win a prize. So far, Sunny had two prizes; A little duck keychain and a little purple bear stuffy. Sadie had one prize; A matching blue bear stuffy.
    "You two enjoying being a couple?" Sunny joked. Sadie chuckled, standing beside her with a little lizard keychain and her blue bear. Spark looked at Macy, smiling nervously.
    Macy stood, staring. "Pshhh! Wwhhaattttt?" Her voice went high pitched. "A couplleeeee?" She glanced up a Spark. Spark glanced at Sadie and Sunny, looking back at Macy. Macy completely changed the topic. "Look at my elephant!" Sadie and Sunny glance at each others with smug smirks.
    "It's very cute Mace!"
    "Oh Isn't it cute?! It's fluffy! And HUGE!"
    "I agree! Did Spark win that for you?" Sunny asked.
    "Nope, I won it!" Macy proudly smiled.
    "After I gave you two of my tickets," Spark muttered, smiling as they pet Bandit. Macy grinned more.
    "Oh and we had nachos, so GOOD!" She giggled. "I highly recommend"
    "We already had food, shared a funnel cake and corn dogs," she smiled. "But thank you. Y'all wanna try this game?"
    "Yeah! It's tricky but fun!"
    Macy looked at Spark. "Play." She held their arm, shaking it a little.
    "Okay okay, gosh were the nachos laced with sugar?" They chuckle, looking at her shaking their arm. Macy giggled, pulling them to the game. Spark walked with her.
    Macy looked at the game, still holding their arm. "You need a prize," she poked their chest
    "Macy I'm fine," they lift a hand to pull her hand from their chest. "And what is with you poking my chest?"
    "I don't kNoW! Play ittttt,"
    "Why don't you," they poked her back, at the middle of her collarbone. "Miss,"
    "But,"
    Spark looked at her, looking at the game. "I'll play, alright?"
    "Yay!" she grinned.
    Spark rolled their eyes. "Anything to make you happy," they mumble, smiling. Macy looked back at the game, letting go of their arm.
    "You two trying to win some prizes? The rules are simple; You're each given three chances to match two ducks with the same numbers." The man explained, showing two ducks with the same number, two, and then set lightly tossed them in.
    "Wanna give it a try?"
    "Absolutely." Macy replied.
    "Wanna go first?"
    "Then you." She smiled,"
    Spark nodded, eyeing the prizes. "Does Bandy want somethin'?" They asked Bandit, who looked up at him, ears raised.
    Macy giggled. "I'll win somethin' for good ol' Bandit," Bandit looked to Macy, hearing her name and cocked her head. She then laid down, licking her maw. Macy grinned before looking at the man. "Readyyyy,"
    "Three chances, first chance." He moved aside. Macy turned, handing Spark the elephant. Spark held it, setting it down. It was almost the height of Macy, looking at it. Macy looked back at the duck's, humming a soft tune as she rubbed her chin. Macy reached, grabbing a duck and looked at the bottom.
    "Another number three duck to pick! Let's see if you're winning a prize,"
    Macy sucked her tooth, squinting at the other ducks before grabbing another and looked at the bottom, six.
    "Oh! So close! Two more chances, two more chances!" He spoke. "Two more chances," he reminded her. Macy bit the inside of her cheek, grabbing another duck and looked at the bottom. The duck she had picked was a five.
    "Will you get a prize? Lileeettssss sseee!" Macy squinted, looking at the ducks. She eyed each other, reaching to the back ducks and grabbed one. She inhaled, looking at the back.
    "Oh! You are on a roll and have won yourself a prize! Would you like to get the prize and go or would you like to try and get a second?"
    Macy grinned. "I'll take the prize and go," she nodded, looking at Spark.
    "Great! Pick your choice!" The man motioned to walls of stuffies, keychains, little toys, anything.
    Macy tapped her chin. "Hm. . . that stuffie," she pointed to a horse stuffie. The man turned, grabbing the stuffie and handed it to her.
    "Here you go! Would you like to try?" He asked Spark. They wondered for a minute, before nodding. Macy held the elephant and stuffed horse, stepping aside as Spark stepped forward. Bandit sat still, panting as she watched Spark. Macy smiled at them with a soft look The man re-said what he told Macy. Spark eyed the ducks, reaching, and picked two: One duck had a six, and the other a seven. Macy stared at their hands, feeling a blush creep up her face.
    Long. They have Pianist fingers. . .
    "Oh! Two more tries, two more tries!"
    Macy watched, putting a hand on their back as she kept smiling. "You got it baby." She whispered quietly. They eyed her, smiling before handing the ducks to the man. They studied the spinning ducks, eyebrows furrowing before reaching for two, exhaling before turning them over. The two ducks both had the number ten on their bellies, smiling. Macy grinned.
    "Would you like to pick your prize and go or try again?" The man asked.
    "Mm, I'll use my last chance. You want to pick out a prize?" They asked Macy, looking at her.
    Macy smiled up at them before looking at Bandit. "What would Bandit want, hm?" she looked at the prizes, Bandit's ears raised, walking forward, sitting beside Spark.
    Macy watched as Spark reached for two other ducks. A three and four, sighing and gave the ducks back. Macy looked at a duck plush and smiled. Bandit then raised up on the counter when Spark patted, looking up at them before watching the ducks. Bandit slinked back after a few minutes, sitting back down. Macy waited for Spark.
    Spark lifted up. "Oh, yes?"
    "A duck plush would be perfect,"
    "Aww, would you like a duck Bandy?" Bandit's ears rose. "Want a duck?" They spoke in a voice, her ears raising and head tilting, lifting up on the counter again, Spark laughed, Macy grinned.
    "We'll take a duck plushie." The man turned and grabbed a good-sized duck plush, a fluffy yellow duck with an orange beak and feet. He handed it to Spark, who took it with a nod and thank you.
    Macy realized it was getting dark as she looked around then looked at Sunny and Sadie. "Would you guys wanna go with us to the rides?"
    "Yes yes!" Sadie replied.
    "I might go and find Cass and Mar, also have you guys seen the trio of boys yet?" Sunny asked.
    "Oh uhh. I actually have no idea where they are. I did hear a BUNCH of screaming towards the rides and it sounded like Ollie, so many there?"
    "How can you even pinpoint Ollie from so many other screams?" Sadie asked.
   "Trust me. . ." She nodded slowly. "If you heard it, you would know."
    Sadie nodded. "Oookaayyyy. . . well, should we head —"
    "Saddler!"
    Sadie turned her head. "Well the boys found us," Macy turned. Maverick was near and heading over. Ollie was holding Milo's shirt a little while holding Maverick's arm. Macy grinned, turning fully while Milo dragged along. He held Ollie's arm back, slowing as he got closer.
    "Finally found y'all." Maverick spoke.
    Macy giggled. "I heard you,"
    Ollie chuckled, tilting his head. "How so, eh?"
    Is he tipsy? No way.
    "I heard Ollie screaming near the rides,"
    "NO yOu dIdNt!"
    Maverick held Ollie. "We uh, might've, gotten some drinks." He smiled nervously. "I don't think Olls can uh, hold his liquor. . ."
    "I sUre can, what are youuu talkin' about?"
    Macy squinted. "Of course," Spark looked at Ollie, whi simply smiled.
    "Will he, be okay. . ." Spark asked.
    "Um. . . I, think?" Maverick answered.
    "I'll literally be fine guys." He hiccuped, covering his mouth. "I'm fine,"
    "Olls you're horrible at holding liquor. . ."
    "Am NoT!" Ollie complained, Maverick looked at him. Ollie chuckled softly before looking at Spark and Macy with a smirk. Macy side eyed him.
    "I apologize for anything he says for the next few hours. . ."
    Macy stared. "Aha,"
    Spark swallowed, slowly pulling Macy closer. Macy grinned. "Take him on one of those spinny rides." She cleared her throat. "They're REEEAALLLY fun!" She muttered softly. "It'll get it out of his system faster. . ."
    Ollie gasped. "Yes! More rides!"
    "Uh coming from one of my drunken experiences, it works but you'll feel like shit after. . ."
    "Yeah! One time this idiot rode a spinny ride so much he puked up a LOT more then liquor. . . Maverick didn't feel good for a solid three days. . ." Sadie blabbered, Maverick frowned at her. Macy eyed Sunny.
    "EH?" Ollie wondered, Maverick looked at Milo, looking at Ollie.
    Macy cleared her throat. "I'm sure one more ride before y'all play games should be fine?"
    Ollie looked up at Milo. "PLeaSe?"
    "Wh — don't look at me for questions ask Maverick! I'm just here for the experience," Ollie pouted.
    "One more ride, then Olls is done for the night. . ." Maverick was still holding Ollie, not wanting him to fall. "Oh and uh Cass and Maria are currently doing rides, Maria is also tipsy but since Cassidy is our driver she's sober as can be."
    Macy nodded, looking up at Spark. "Let's go do some of the other rides then. The Ferris wheel last?" She examined their face. Ollie just stood there smiling.
    "I don't mind the Ferris Wheel last,"
    Macy nodded, looking at the others. "Keep us updated about when we leave?" Sadie nodded.
    "I'll, try and find a spinny ride for Olls."
    Ollie waved to Spark and Macy. "Bye byeeee,"
    "Bye byeee," Macy took their arm, smiling as she held the elephant and the horse plush, heading towards the rides.
    "I'm gonna go off and find the other two, bye guys!" Sunny said and kissed Sadie's cheek, waving before heading the other way.
    Macy looked at Ollie, who waved to Sunny. "Bye byyyyeeee,"
Maverick chuckled. "If I didn't know you were tipsy I'd assume you were drunk. . ." Maverick looked at him.
    "A little?" Milo questioned, Ollie nodded quickly, he smiled. "Just a weee bit tipsy you say." Ollie nodded quickly again. Milo looked at Ollie.
    "Dear a spinny ride would help you, do you want to go on one?" Maverick asked.
    "Yes,"
    "Very well, oh hey there's one." Milo nodded to a spinny ride. Ollie turned, smirking as he grabbed their hands and guided them towards the ride. "Jeez you're strong."
    Ollie kept trying to drag them. "COME ONnnNnnN!"
    "Olls! We're going babe! Slow down hon you might fall!" Macy watched them go, laughing softly, before she and Spark headed for the Ferris Wheel.