Chapter Ninety-Six: [Isiah VI]

Isiah stepped out as well, grabbing his jacket. "Kinley jesus — Christ just wait!"
    Kinley whipped around, staring up at him. "The hell do you want."
    He examined his face, shaking his head. "I just —"
    Kinley waited, raising his eyebrows. "Too apologize? Because it's too fucking late for that."
    "No I just — Kinley. . ."
    Kinley scowled, eyes getting glossy. "Spit it out. I need to get home to my mom."
    He sighed, face softening. "Kinley, I haven't seen you in a couple weeks. And you didn't exactly tell me. . . why you left me." Madia now sat at the door, slowly she opened the door to hear them.
    He stared at him, scoffing as he dropped his shoulders. "You're joking, right?"
    Isiah shook his head. "No, I'm being serious! You left when I fucking needed you!"
    "I left because of your fucking anger!" Kinley poked his chest, tearing up. "I left because of your stupid drinking problem!" He furrowed his eyebrows and stared up at him. "I left because I came home and you were using! After you told me you would use that shit again!" Maria's eyes slightly widen as she listened. Isiah blinked a few times, watching him, speechless. "I left because I couldn't handle you punching shit and-and downing bottles left and right to the point you couldn't even walk." His voice cracked and his lip quivered.
    "I couldn't handle people walking up to our house asking for fucking pounds of shit with guns pointed at you. I couldn't handle sitting alone, waiting for you to get released when you got caught. I couldn't. . . do it."
    Isiah looked down, tearing up as he put his hands into his pockets. Kinley examined his face, biting at his lip as he whispered. "And after the car accident. . .?" He tilted his head. "You used. Again. Every, single day."
    "This is in the past." He looked at him. "It's in the past, I don't use anymore."
    "You told me that." Kinley stepped back.
    Isiah stared, furrowing his eyebrows. "Kinley, I swear! I swear!"
    Kinley shook his head, turning away and started walking. "Have a nice life, Isiah."
    Isha ran his hands through his hair, cursing under his breath and rubbed his lips, walking back towards the door. Shit. Isiah walked back in, shaking out his hands. Calypso rubbed his lips, leg bouncing. He looked over at Maria, examining her face as he exhaled slowly, looking defeated. Damn it. Maria stared back, slowly blinking. Isiah rubbed his face, stepping back and went back outside.
    Maria opened the door, stepping out and closed it. Isiah was crouched against the wall, hands folded in front of his face.
    "Isiah."
    Isiah didn't look up, slowly moving to sit down. She walked over and sat down at his side while he kept his hands to his face, shaking his head slowly. Maria blinked, leaning her head on his shoulder. He teared up and moved his hands to his lap and looked down.
    "Isiah. . ." She repeated but softer, looking at him. He slightly looked at her, starting to bite at his lip. Madia moved her head, then moved herself to sit in front of him. "Hon. . ."
    He looked back down, whispering. "I'm sorry."
    She didn't know what was right to say, 'It's okay' sounded to forgiving. 'For?' sounded to oblivious and stupid. Anything else didn't feel right on her tongue, so she reached out her hands and cupped his face, softly rubbing under his eyes. His lip quivered a bit as he leaned into her touch. "I'm trying." He kept whispering.
    "I know. . . I know. . ." She whispered back.
    "It's too hard." He closed his eyes. She lifted his face more. He looked at her. "Maria I'm struggling. . . I'm struggling to keep myself together."
    "Then let me help you."
    He reached and held her face gently. "I don't wanna hurt you. . ." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't wanna hurt you again."
    "You can't hurt me. . . not again. . ."
    Isiah examined her face before pressing his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. "I can't lose you. . ."
    "You won't lose me. . . you won't lose me. . ."
    He clicked his tongue, furrowing his eyebrows again as a tear rolled down his face. "I'll get better."
    "I know you will." Maria moved her face, nose brushing as she pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, closing her eyes
    Isiah put his hands into her hair, exhaling slowly. "Promesa. . .'
    "I promise. . . She replied. He nodded softly, moving to put his forehead into her shoulder. Maria pulled him in, wrapping her arms around him as he leaned into her, hugging her waist.
    Maria stared at the wall, looking back at the doors, wondering. She closed her eyes, sighing softly. Isiah sniffed, relaxing while she rubbed his back, the doors opened. She opened her eyes, looking at Cassidy, who only stared, closing the doors behind her and sat beside the two, opening her arms. Cassidy maneuvered her body, laying in Cassidy's arms as she kept her comforting hold on Isiah as he curled up into Maria, holding in his tears.
    Maria continued to rub his back, sighing soft. "M'sorry. . ." Isiah spoke softly.
    "It's okay. . ." Cassidy whispered back, rubbing her hair, feeling Maria relax on her entirely as she watched the two, relaxed and comfortable.
    Isiah moved his arm a bit to cover his face, sniffing again. "Lo lamento. . ." He mumbled into his jacket.
    "It's alright Isiah. . ." Cassidy replied as he put his face into Maria's shoulder, sighing deeply, she leaned her head on his.
    He moved to hold Maria's arm, opening his eyes a bit and looked at the road. She opened her eyes, looking at him. He blinked softly, thinking quietly.
    "Isiah. . .?"
    He looked up. "Mm. . .?"
    "You okay. . .?"
    He hesitated before nodding. She stared at him, blinking. She rubbed his hair. He closed his eyes again. "I. . . don't think I should ride my bike home. . ."
    "I'll ask Damian if you can ride in the back or something, or could get you a uber. . ." Cassidy replied. Isiah nodded.
    "I'm more comfortable with people I know. . ."
    She nodded. "Then with Damian it is."
    "Thank you. . ."
    "You're welcome. . . now, do we want to go back in?"
    "Yeah. Yeah, good idea. . ." Isiah replied as Cassidy carefully stood, fixing her dress as she did so, helping Maria up, who pulled Isiah with her.
    Isiah stood, fixing his jacket. "I kind of, left, my shirt. . ." He muttered, scratching his head, Cassidy looked at him. "At your suite." He turned red from embarrassment.
    Cassidy turned her eyes to Maria, looking back at him, she pinched her nose and sighed. "We have bigger things to worry about, just get it when we get there."
    Isiah made a :^ face, nodding. "Yup. Got it." He made his way in as Cassidy nudged Maria after him as she followed them.
    Isiah laid down on a couch, curling up and sighed softly as Maria sat on the floor beside him, watching the others, she stopped for a moment and laid her large sweater on him. He watched her, breathing softly as he slowly started to fall back asleep, Maria sighed soft. Isiah reached to hold Maria's hand, closing his eyes as she held his hand, rubbing.
    Macy was out, drooling and everything. Spark sat at her legs, sleeping as well. Rebecca sat in a chair, head leaned back before moving to look at the others while Damian stood beside her.
    "When do you think we should take them back?" Rebecca asked.
    "To? The hotel? To Ollie's room?"
    "The hotel, they need proper sleep. . ."
    "We could take them now. . . if you want. . ."
    "Would be ideal. . ." She replied as he nodded and began to slowly wake the 'kids.' Rebecca watched him before walking over to Milo and Maverick, crouching. "Hey boys. . ."
    Maverick was asleep in his arms, eyes opening barely. "Mmh?"
    "Mm? Yeah?" Milo murmured, equally waking.
    She reached to hold their cheeks. "We're all heading back to the hotel now. . ." Milo nodded, moving Maverick up, who grumbled a complaint but leaned on Milo as the two stood.
    She stood as well, rubbing Maverick's back. He leaned on her a little, not the easiest to get up and going after sleeping. She reached and held him, stroking his hair.
    Macy inhaled deeply, shifting a bit but didn't fully wake up. Damian nudged Spark and Macy. "Kids, hey. . . wake up, we're going. . ."
    Spark moved their head, mumbling. "M'wake. . . m'wake. . ." Macy yawned before groaning a bit and put her face into her arms, Damian nudged them more.
    Macy rubbed her eyes, groaning still before reaching. Damian helped her up as she stood, instantly leaning into him and yawned again.
    He rubbed her hair. "You gotta wake up lamb. . ."
    Spark stood near, trying to wake up. "Where's. . . where's Bandit?"
    "In Ollie's room, d'you need her?"
    "Mm, I don't know,"
    Macy looked at them, rubbing her face. "I'm sure she's okay with him here? Unless you need her. . ."
    "I think I need her. . . but Ollie could need her more. . ."
    "Well, you decide baby. . ."
    Spark, slowly waking up, fiddled with their hands, debating, before nodding. "She's my service dog. . . I'll-I'll need her,"
    She nodded. "Okay baby, go get her," they nod again, walking over to kiss her cheek, before leaving to get Bandit.