Chapter Ninety-Three: [Isiah V]

Isiah parked his bike in the parking lot, turning off his bike. She moved her hands from his waist, taking off her helmet as he got off, taking off his helmet and looked around. "Wow, this is nice."
    "Mhm. We comes here with Spark and Cassidy every summer and stay here."
    "Oh wow, that's nice." He chuckled, making his way inside.
    She followed him. "And my brother says I have rich taste, ha! He's right! Look where we stay every summer."
    He grinned, again, holding the door open as she walked in, smiling. He walked after her, staring around. "Woah. . ." She looked back at him, still smiling while he looked amazed, mouth agape.
    "Evening, Miss Blackwell,. the receptionist greeted.
    "Eveningg." Maria replied as Isiah turned. She waved bye as she headed for the elevators, he followed after her, putting his hands into his pockets. She hummed, a little skip to her walk. He watched her, smiling softly before jogging to catch up to her.
    Maria pressed the up button once they were at the elevators, moving back and forth on her feet. Isiah stood next to her, keeping his hands in his pockets and looked at the numbers.
    The doors opened as Maria stepped in, he stepped in as well, turning and held the bar. She pressed the "34" button as he watched her, waiting for the doors to close.
    She leaned on the wall across from him, watching the doors close and then went to watch the numbers ascend. Isiah then pulled her by the waist, pulling her in and looked at her with a smirk.
    Maria stared, taken aback. "Oh!" Isiah leaned and gently kissed under her jaw, an arm around her back and the other hand going up her side. She inhaled, lips parted as her hands freeze, mumbling a moan through quickly closed lips as he pulled her closer, leaning against the wall and moved to kiss her neck.
    She started to breathe heavy, swallowing as he ran a hand up her dress, turning her to where she was leaned against the wall. She looked at him, gripping the bars as her chest raised. He looked back at her, smiling while biting his lip as he spoke quietly.
    "I couldn't help it. . ." Isiah moved his hand to her side.
    She stared at him, looking back at the numbers. 30. She swallowed. "Fuck. . ."
    He looked back at the numbers as well before sliding his hand down again and teased her with a smug smirk while Maria's body raised like she was trying to escape him, lips parted as she inhale-gasped, legs spreading.
    He kissed her neck roughly, slightly moving her underwear to the side and very lightly toyed with her. She leaned her head back, legs spreading more as she groaned sweetly. Isiah slowly slid a finger in, moving his lips to hers. He then took it out, fixing her underwear and moved to stand next to her, smiling innocently.
    She looked at him, breathing heavy as the doors open while she fixed herself. She watched him, following. She headed to her suite. He waited for her to lead before following beside her, watching as she stopped at her suite, lifting her hand and proceeded to pull her keycard from between her breasts. He watched her, tilting his head.
    She noticed him staring, looking at him. "What? I don't have pockets. . ."
    He raised his hands. "Aye, I ain't judging."
    "Uh huh." She smirked, unlocking the suite. She booped him with the skin-warm card and put it back in, walking in. He walked in after, looking around before shutting the door.
    Maria kicked off her shoes, two inches shorter as she groaned, making her way and flopped on the bed stomach first. "Awhh my back. . ."
    Isiah walked towards her, taking off his jacket in the process and stood behind her, leaning down and pressed himself against her and kissed her neck. "I can fix it for you. . ."
    She inhaled, hands lightly gripping the bed, legs beginning to spread. "You got a condom?"
    He pulled out his wallet, opening it and dropped down a condom. "Boom," he smirked. "I always have one with me."
    She looked at it. "Of course you do, some things never change." He chuckled lightly, running his hands up the sides of her thighs, listening to her groan softly. He turned her over onto her back, lifting her dress and kissed her inner thighs.
    Her back arched slightly, legs spreading more as she huffed. He looked at her, messing with her underwear before taking them off and set them aside.
         Maria pushed her body to his, sitting tall on him as she continued to stroke him, slipping her tongue in. Isiah's tongue searched her mouth, still groaning as he slightly moved in her hand. She smiled on his lips, moving her hand and pressed to his dick, rubbing up against it quickly as she pushed her face closer. He exhaled through his nose, furrowing his eyebrows as he moaned slightly while she pulled her mouth from his, looking at him.
    "You're so cute when I get to take control." She grinned, going back into the kiss. He moved his hands to hold her waist, groaning as it twitched slightly, hard and now throbbing. Maria's hands wrap around his shoulders as she continued rubbing against him.
    He moved away from the kiss, exhaling deeply as he leaned his head back and groaned quietly. "Oh baby. . ."
    "Yyess, pretty bitch?"
    "You. . . you —" He chuckled lightly, unable to form words as he parted his lips.
    "You what? Come on, speak up for me."
    "You. . . feel so good. . ." He looked at her, swallowing.
    She moved a hand and cupped his chin. "I know I do." He bit his lip, eyes staring into hers as he groaned quietly. Maria smiled, stopping only to nudge him down onto the bed. He laid down, moving his hands behind his head to support it and looked at her. Maria looked at him, then his dick, lifting up. She laid it flat against his stomach and sat down, letting it part her lips as she rocked her hips.
    Isiah closed his eyes, leaning his head back as he exhaled slowly. "Mm." While Maria rocked her hips, she grabbed his jaw and made him look at her as she played and toyed with her breasts, bouncing them more then she was already doing. He watched her while breathing softly, eyes searching her breasts.
    She smiled more. "You having fun you pretty, stupid pretty boy?" She said in such a poisonous tone, he breathed heavily through his nose and nodded, biting his lip. "I thought so." She picked up the rubbing, huffing. "Cass goes crazy for my boobs too, ha, both be fighting just to see em." Isiah leaned his head back again, closing his eyes as he groaned more. Maria's hands press to his chest, looking down. "My brother knows a piercer, they could give you nipple piercings. I think gold would compliment you."
    "You-you think?"
    "Who do you think did mine~ Cassidy's a talented piercer."
    Isiah scoffed with a smile before licking his bottom lip. "Sign me up." She smiled, leaning. She moved her hands to take just the tip inside her as she softly kissed him, slipping her tongue in teasingly but drew back, giggling as she raised up. He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes and slightly kissed her back before groaning. "Tease."
    "You know me so well."
    He breathed deeply, moving his legs a bit. "Shit I'm close. . ." Maria moved her body back onto him, smiling as she continued to ride him.
    "I can feel it. It feels so fucking good, throbbing like a toy." She giggled. He furrowed his eyebrows, moving his hands from behind his head and held her waist, squeezing as he leaned his head back again. She laid her hands over his, watching it as she panted. Isiah parted his lips, letting out a soft moan as he squeezed her waist more.
    She whined, biting her lip. He gasped a bit, moving his waist slightly as he huffed out a moan. He came, arms tensing. Maria's lips parted as she licked them, slowing. She moved off and away from him, immediately her tongue drew over his chest and stomach, huffing as she licked him clean with a satisfied, hungry moan. He sighed, satisfied as he ran his hands up her back.
    She looked up at him, licking the tip. He leaned his head to the side, looking at her as he ran his hand through her hair. She smiled soft, moving her head. She stole a cheeky kiss, smiling more and moved to lean over him. He kept watching her, swallowing.
    "Satisfied?"
    "Yeahh, youu?"
    Isiah grinned. "Of course." He moved to sit up. Always satisfied with you, princess. Maria watched him, grinning as he ran his hands through his hair, putting it up into a bun. She smiled, moving closer as she watched him. He leaned back onto his hands, looking at her with a smile. "What?"
    "You always looked handsome with your hair up, you still do." She touched his face, the tips of her fingers resting in his hair, looking at him.
    He leaned into her touch. "Yeah?" She nodded. Isiah examined her face, face softening. "You're still as beautiful as I remember."
    Maria's face softened, blinking. "You're as handsome as I remember. . ." He leaned and kissed her gently, reaching to hold the side of her head. She held his jaw, pushing into the kiss as he wrapped his other arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She found her way onto his lap again, sighing into his mouth.
    Isiah kissed her passionately, running his hands through her hair. Maria pressed up against him again, exhaling as he stroked her hair, slightly moving back when he heard his phone buzz. She followed him, huffing as she listened to the buzzing. He looked over, inhaling then looked back at her.
    "Ignore it for now. . ." He said as she nodded, leaning and went back to kissing him, he kissed her back, holding the back of her head while she hugged his back, pushing her face closer. The phone started buzzing again as he turned, scowling a bit. "Can you grab my phone? It could just be a spam call. . ."
    She looked at the phone, reaching and grabbed it. It was a call from Calypso. He watched her as she handed it to him, sitting. He blinked and looked at his phone, answering it. "Hello?"
    Calypso was quiet for a moment before inhaling and spoke in a quiet voice. "He's going into surgery tomorrow morning. . . they rescheduled. . ."
    His face shifted as he turned to look at Maria, she stared, looking scared.
    "Ollie. . ." She whispered.
    "He can't keep anything down. And he looks like he's just getting worse. . ." Isiah genuinely didn't have anything to say, blinking softly as Maria got up, walking around as she threw on clothes. Calypso sighed softly, so soft Isiah could've missed it. "They found a metal shard near his lung. They believe he must've fallen or something onto it. . ."
    He stood, getting his clothes on. "How did they miss it?"
    "I. . . don't know but, Ms. Tillie isn't. . . she isn't doing so well." His voice cracked a bit.
    She fiddled with her hands. "My brother, ask about — ask about my brother. . . how he's handling the news. . ." She whispered.
    "How's Maverick? And Milo? How are they handling this?" Isiah asked, Calypso went quiet. He waited, looking at Maria. "Caly?"
    "Not good. . ." He whispered.
    He inhaled. "We're on our way back right now. Aférrate."
    "Yeah, okay."
    "Gracias, Caly."
    "Bye."
    He hung up, quickly doing up his belt. Maria wore a large cream v-neck checkered cardigan, a soft cropped buttoned black top under it, high-waisted black pants, and black boots. Isiah abandoned the shirt, just putting on his jacket as he grabbed his things and put on his boots as Maria looked at him, her body unable to keep still, stammering in place.
    He glanced at her. "Hang on, baby I'm hurrying." He tied his boots as quickly as possible. She stared at him, blinking. She went to say something, but abandoned it. Bigger things at hand. . .
    He zipped up his jacket, motioning towards the door. She hurried for the door, pausing to grab her phone and keycard, mumbling in worry about them all, mainly her brother as he jogged out the door, immediately heading for the elevator, she locked the door behind them and chased after him.
    He rushed to the elevator, bumping into it as he spammed the down button as she looked at her phone in panic, eyes softly wide; several missed calls. A giant swarm of texts. All, she missed. Fuck.
    He scowled, pushing the button more. Open you fucking piece of nothing — He rushed in, pressing "1" as she rushed in after him, still her body was unable to keep still as she stood, bouncing, fiddling, picking at her nails, her entire being nervous and scared. He watched the numbers, tapping his foot as he cursed under his breath.
    He took out his phone and went through his contacts, calling someone as he waited. A man's voice came from the other line. "I'm not coming in tomorrow, something came up."
    Maria looked at him, looking at her phone. She looked through the calls and texts, looking back at the numbers. 20.
    He scowled again. "It's important, I shouldn't have to tell you why." The two men now bickered back and forth in Spanish, Isiah's tone was. . . quite angry.
    She listened, texting Cassidy with shakey fingers and glossy eyes, mostly apologizing.
    He hung up mid conversation, taking a deep breath before looking over at her. She looked at the numbers again, then wiped her eyes as she went back to texting. Isiah watched the numbers, crossing his arms. The doors hit 1 and stop, opening not long after. She looked up, putting her phone in her pocket as he walked out quickly. His walk turned to a run. She ran after him.
    At the Hospital, Rebecca was a complete wreck, pacing back and forth. Damian watched her, equally a wreck but what could he do? He could only watch her pace, looking at the others.
    Calypso waited for Maria and Isiah, picking at his lip as he held his arm; Macy was zoned out, processing the information. Cassidy was sitting on the floor, holding Maverick in her arms like she did with Ollie on Martin's deathday, eyes closed, Milo sat beside her, leaning on her. Spark sat with Macy, zoned in on the ground, Bandit curled up at their feet watching Rebecca.
    She rubbed her face before shaking out her hands. "How the fuck did they miss that?" She whispered, staring at Damian. Calypso glanced at Rebecca, getting a bit teary eyed as he picked at his lip more.
    "I don't. . . hon I don't know. . ." Damian whispered back.
    "What if they never saw that? It's near his fucking lung. In the x-ray, it should have showed up." Tears rolled down her face like a raging river. Damian stared at her, heart breaking. He didn't know what to do, what to say, to try and comfort her. Yet he walked over, pulling her in for a hug. She sobbed into him, gripping onto the back of his suit jacket.
    The sound of pained yells rose. Bandit was the first to react, getting up and running for the doors. But no one would let her in, even if she whined and begged, no one opened the doors for her. So she returned to Spark, laying down. Calypso rubbed his chest, feeling a lump in his throat. Cassidy's eyebrows furrow as a silent tear rolled down her cheek, Maverick tensed in her grasp as she held him tighter, swallowing more tears. She lifted an arm and pulled Milo in as the two curled up into her, she held them close. Macy rubbed her stomach, tearing up as she covered her mouth with her wrist as Calypso looked around at them all, lip quivering as he hugged himself.
    Damian tried to muffle her sobs into his chest. Milo looked over at Calypso, Cassidy, Macy, Sadie, Maverick, all of them, his heart breaking more. He held her tighter.
    Calypso sat on a chair by himself, pulling his legs up as he held his knees. Spark's hands shook, swallowing.
    Ollie's yells echoed through the waiting room and hall, calling out to his mom and boyfriends. His voice sounded scared. Rebecca had to cover her ears, squeezing her eyes shut.
    Maverick's quiet crying broke into a fit of heavy sobs, gripping onto Cassidy and Milo, who curled up closer to the both of them, Sadie and Sunny joined as the small group just, sat there, curled up with each other.
    Calypso closed his eyes, swaying side to side. Damian closed his eyes, inhaling as he tightened his grip on her. Rebecca whispered quietly, repeating something to herself over and over.
    Isiah rushed into the hospital. "Estaban aquí." Calypso turned and stood. Isiah stared at the group then towards the sound of the yells.
    Maria ran in, immediately she looked for Maverick. Her eyes widen. "Maverick!" She ran over, immediately her brother went for her arms as she pulled him in, hugging him as tight as he held onto her sweater.
   Calypso stared at him. "They couldn't wait. . ." Isiah just stared towards the sound, his blood running cold.
    Maverick was a broken mess of muffled incoherent words and sobs. Rebecca couldn't stand anymore as she dropped down to her knees. Damian followed her. Isiah exhaled slowly and shakily, eyes fixated as Ollie's yells turned to cries, calling out to them again in begs. Rebecca started hyperventilating, hands shaking terribly.
    Calypso went over to Isiah, holding his hand and leaned into him. Isiah glanced at him, staring before he moved to hug them properly.
    Suddenly the yells stopped but the cries continued. The cries lasted for a moment before they went quiet. Rebecca listened before slowly turning. She waited to hear something, staring towards the hallway. Cassidy opened her eyes, looking at the doors, in the corner of her eyes she saw Maverick and Milo turn their heads. The room quiet with scared anticipation.
    The sound of muffled speaking came from the hallway as a surgeon walked in, quiet.
    Rebecca quickly stood, wiping her face as she stared at the man as Damian stood as well. The man looked at the group, inhaling deeply. Maria looked, listening. Rebecca folded her hands up to her lips, watching his face carefully.
    The doctor simply nodded, looking towards Rebecca. "What-what does that mean? Words. Wse words!" She replied, staring.
    "The surgery was successful. No more bleeding and the shard didn't puncture his lung. We'll move him back right now. We'll let you know if he can have visitors."
    She exhaled quickly, leaning down and held her knees. The room breathed in relief, the high tension choking the room like fog melted away.
    "If, you do visit him. . . refrain from touching him." He nodded, holding his hand in front of him.
    "Thank you. Thank you, so much." She sat up, looking at the surgeon. He nodded, walking back.
    Soon, four doctors came through with Ollie on a bed, heading for a different room. A much nicer room. A doctor glanced at the group before looking at Ollie. "Give them a little wave."
    Ollie didn't do that. He didn't move at all. Rebecca watched him, rubbing her lips.
    Ollie opened his mouth a bit, speaking quietly. "I love you guys. . ." He blinked softly, watching them fade.
    Rebecca teared up a bit. "We love you too, honeycomb." Maverick watched him from his place on the ground, tears streaked his face.
    Macy sniffed, wiping her face as she rubbed Spark's back. They look at her, dried tears on their face as they lean into her, she held them, closing her eyes as she stroked their hair. Isiah moved his bangs out of his face, sighing deeply as he looked around. Calypso had moved towards Rebecca and Damian.
    "My brother. . ." Spark whispered.
    "He's okay, baby. . ." Macy whispered back, running her nails through their hair as they hug her, rubbing her stomach while they looked at the floor. She kissed their head, closing her eyes, they closed their eyes as well.
    Bandit once again headed for the doors and sat, pawing at the doors. Wanting to be let in.
    Macy looked over at Bandit, frowning softly. A doctor opened the door to leave, not seeing Bandit as she sighed softly, the service dog made her way in, finding her way. The doctor watched her, before leaving her and Ollie alone.
    Damian wiped Rebecca's face. She closed her eyes, leaning into him as he kissed between her eyes, looking at her while she kept her eyes closed. Rebecca was exhausted as any scared mom would be. He held her as he directed her to a seat, putting his jacket over her like a kind of blanket, she stayed leaned into him, breathing softly as she started drifting. He laid an arm around her, moving the hair from her face as she exhaled slowly.
    Isiah moved to sit on a couch, rubbing his arm as he looked down at his pants. Milo looked over at Calypso as a nurse came out with all of Ollie's belongings and looked at them.
    "Would. . . you guys like to hold onto these or give them back to Oliver?"
    Calypso glanced at Milo before looking at the nurse.
    "We'll hold em." Maria spoke up. The nurse nodded and set the stuff on the table before leaving. Spark looked over.
    Isiah blinked softly at the clothes, inhaling deeply as he looked away. Maria looked at Isiah, frowning softly as she got up. He looked down at his hands before messing with his ring. She stood at his side, reaching a hand out.
    Calypso looked over at Maria and Isiah, watching them.
    Isiah looked at her hand, frowning and took it, holding it softly as she rubbed his hand with her thumb, looking away and down, he looked down into his lap, sighing softly.
    Calypso stood up, reaching into his pocket as he took out a lighter and stepped outside. Maria watched them, blinking. Isiah watched them as well. Maria looked at Isiah, then their hands, then back to him, leaning to sit near him. He looked at her. "How is he?" He whispered, glancing at Maverick.
    She looked at her brother. "Horrible. I've never seen him cry this much, or cry this much at all. . ."
    He fully looked at Maverick. "He must really love him. . . how long have they been together?"
    "Two months before college started, almost a year. . ." She answered.
    "Mm. . . so when did Milo come into the picture?"
    "Few weeks before this trip. . ."
    "Mmm. . ." He nodded slowly. "So recently. . ."
    She nodded. "Maverick kept whispering that, this is his fault. . . that he didn't get there in time. . . it wasn't his fault. . ."
    He looked down, feeling a lump in his throat. "I know what he's feeling."
    She looked at him. "The. . .?"
    He nodded softly. "I told them to go to the party. . . and I told them to come to my place after and they could crash there. . . I should have just gone to pick them up. . ."
    "What if you had been lost with them. . .?"
    He looked at her. "What do you mean?"
    "What if, what if you. . . went. . . with them. . ." She replied as he blinked softly, slowly looking down.
    "I wish I went. . ." He whispered quietly. "It would have all been avoided and they'd still be here."
    "Things happen. . . it's not your fault. . ." Maria whispered, leaning her head on Isiah's as he frowned, closing his eyes. She looked at the clock, blinking and curled up her arms to herself, sighing.
    A little while later another nurse came out and held her clipboard. "He's available for visitors but, only one at a time. " She nodded softly.
    Damian looked over, nudging Rebecca. "Hon. . ."
    She inhaled deeply. "Mm. . ."
    "You can see Ollie. . ." Damian said. She lifted her head, slowly opening her eyes and stood. She took a deep breath, heading for the room as she fixed her dress. He watched her, looking down.