Chapter Thirty-Seven: [Macy XII]

Spark moaned her name, panting as they bit into their hand, eyes glossy as they felt themself throb, panting as she kept going, not stopping. They squeeze their eyes close as they trickle a little onto her tongue, stiff in her hand as they cried. She looked up at them, smiling around the tip as she sucked on it. "I-I'm gonna cum baby!"
    Macy nodded, keeping her eyes on them as she kept going she moved off of the type, speaking quietly. "Quiet, foxy."
    Spark stared at her. "My, legs, I need to sit. Bunny please. . ."
    She shook her head, grinning as she kept going. "You can sit when you've finished. . ." She whispered softly.
    Spark nodded, swallowing a loud moan. "M'so close. . ."
    "Hurry then." She didn't stop her pace, sucking on the tip again. Spark cried, hand stuck to their mouth. Macy nodded, watching then crumble, feeling them grow closer by the second. Spark moaned heavily into their hand as they cum, pouring into her mouth. She took it all, slowly down as she hummed and closed her eyes.
    They breath heavy, swallowing. "Fuck you take me so well. . ." They gave a breathy laugh. Macy grinned, pulling off as she opened her mouth to show them before swallowing with that grin.
    They smile at her, and then sat down in front of her. She smiled at them, cupping their face. "You ready to eat now, my love?" Spark smiled.
    "Eat what?" They look down then back to her eyes.
    She giggled. "Food, silly." She leaned, pressing her chest against theirs as she whispered near their ear. 'We can finish this after we eat. . ."
    "We can in the shower sweet girl. . ." They whisper back, kissing her neck.
    She closed her eyes. "I like that idea." She kissed their shoulder. "Come on baby, let's go eat." They fix their pants and such, standing and took her with them. She grinned, pulling her dress down as she grabbed their hand and headed for the door. They smile, reaching a hand to her inner thigh as they walked after her. She grinned, looking back at them before leaving the room. They follow after her with a smile.
    Macy walked into view, Spark not far behind as she grabbed her and Spark a plate, making up their plate first.
    "Y'know I can make myself a plate, right?" They spoke, leaning on the counter beside her.
    Macy nodded. "Yes well, I want to make your plate." She smiled at them, reaching and kissed their cheek. They smiled at her in return, just looking at her with admiration. She made the sandwich nice and full, handing them their plate.
    "There you go." She smiled up at them
    "Thank you sweet girl." They take the plate, leaning to whisper. "Maybe after this we can decorate your helmet?"
    She nodded, looking up at them still. "Yeah okay." They hop up on the counter, eating. Macy made her food, humming softly as she grabbed her plate and started heading towards the table. She sat down, eating as she nodded. "Very good," Ollie turned his head to her, examining her face.
    Spark looked at her from their seat on the counter, nodding. "Mhm," Macy ate quietly. Spark finished off their sandwich, hopping down off the counter. The girls, aside from Macy, were gone and getting ready for bed. Macy looked around before looking at her half eaten sandwich.
    Ollie scooted closer to her, rubbing her back. "Hey. . . you doing okay now?"
    Macy glanced at him. "Oh. Yeah, I'm all good." She chuckled softly. Maverick looked at them, having finished but waited for Ollie.
    Ollie frowned softly. "Promise?" Macy nodded softly, looking down at the food. He nodded as well, kissing the top of her head. "You can always talk to us if there's anything bothering you. . . you know that. . ." She nodded again, looking at him. Ollie got up, walking upstairs. Maverick followed Ollie not long after.
    Macy grabbed her plate, standing as she walked to the kitchen. They watched, walking after her. She stood by the sink, washing everyone's dish along with the dinner dishes. Spark hopped up on the counter behind her.
    "Somethin' bothering you? You were okay earlier. . ."
    "Oh. No yeah, I'm fine." She smiled she scrubbed the pan, tilting her head. Spark stared at her, looking around before looking back at her. She scrubbed the pan harder, gripping the handle.
    "Do you need help?"
    Macy shook her head softly. "I'm okay, baby." Spark nodded, pulling their legs up and continued to watch her. Macy huffed, stopping as she closed her eyes, their eyebrows rose at her stopping.
    "I don't know what it is but it's just." She sighed, putting her head into her wet hands and leaned her elbows on the counter.
    "What's wrong baby?"
    Macy's shook her head, holding the counter. "It's my dad, I can't get it out of my fucking head." She whispered softly. They move off the counter, walking over. Slowly they pull their arms around her in a hug.
    She leaned into them, sighing softly. "I wish I wasn't so traumatized. . . I can't go a day without — I-I don't know." She shook her head. "I'm fine throughout the day and then the next thing you know I'm zoned out having flashbacks."
    "Mm. . ." They listened to her, head resting on her shoulder.
    "I can't sleep without seeing his face, I can't. I can't breathe without remembering the pain. I can't do anything. . . I flinch when a door slams. I'm just messed up. And I'm so so so sorry for what he did to you." She whispered, covering her face.
    "You're not messed up." They turned her to face them. "You're traumatized and you're reacting to it." They pulled her hands from her face. "Darling it was worth it, you want to know why? Because I met you in the end. . ." Macy stared up at them, tears starting to well in her eyes as she inhaled shakily. Spark stared at her, cupping her face. "Don't cry. . . don't cry. . ."
    "I'm trying not to." She whispered again, folding her hands and put them up to her lips.
    Spark looked at her, swallowing. "Remember this; It is not your fault for what he's done or what he'll do." Macy's lip quivered as she shook her head.
    "I want it all to stop. . ."
    "Darling as long as you're here time stops regarding him, hell I'll-I'll mute him from your phone, I'll-I don't know." She started crying quietly, slowly moving into them as she kept her face hidden, they held her tightly in response. "I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. . ."
    "Thank you. . ."
    "You're welcome dear. . ."
    Mach sniffed, sitting up as she wiped her eyes and exhaled. "Okay, I'm fine."
    Spark looked down at her, kissing under her eyes. "I'll finish up in here. . . you just go to my room and either shower or decorate, I'll join you after, alright?"
    Macy nodded. "Okay," she smiled softly, kissing their cheek before slowly heading towards the stairs. She walked into the room, closing the door softly as she looked around the quiet room, going to the bed and sat as she grabbed her phone and read Julian's messages. She inhaled softly, blinking slowly as she decided to call him.
    Julian immediately answered.
    "Fuckin' finally."
    "Why can't you just leave me alone. . ." she closed her eyes, speaking quietly.
    "Because you're my goddamn daughter and I don't deserve this disrespect?"
    Macy tensed, taking a minute before inhaling. "Disrespect?. . ."
    "God, are you fucking deaf too?! Why the fuck are you treating me like this? I have done nothing but protect you and you're hoeing around with the guy who ruined out damn lives! Did nothing I do teach you?!" Macy stared at the floor, zoning out. "Earth to Macy!! I'm fucking talking to you!"
    Macy exhaled slowly. "I'm doing neither of those things, dad." Her voice cracked as she put her fingers to her lips.
    "Ohhhh bullsshittttt!! You decided to get pregnant with the fucker that ruined our fuckin' lives, Macy?! That how you tell me thank you?! After all I've done, is that it?!"
    Macy gripped the blanket, scowling as she bared her teeth. "I can't get pregnant, Dad! You inconsiderate fuck!" She breathed shakily, putting her face into the blanket. There was silence from her father, before a low, heavy inhale.
    "Good."
    Macy started to cry, gripping her phone as she shook her head. "God I hate you so much you don't even understand. . ."
    "Tsk — you sound just like your mother."
    She lifted her head, looking up at the ceiling as she spoke low. "I will agree to see you but only for five fucking minutes and you will never fucking see me again."
    "Fine by me. I'd rather die than see your whoreish face again."
    Macy hung up, chucking her phone at the wall as she gripped her hair and clutched her teeth. "You fucker." She whispered, rocking a bit before putting her face into the bed. The door opened. She couldn't hear it, her heart was beating a million miles per hour and she felt like her head was going to explode. She was so, angry but hurt that her own father could say such things to her.
    Macy felt Spark's hands gently touching her shoulder, pulling her with them as they crawled into bed. She breathed deeply, holding their arms and shaking her head as she sobbed, biting back a yell. Spark held her.
    "Mace. . . my baby. . ." They whisper, tucking back her hair as their hands squeezed, keeping her close as she tried to quiet her sobs but nothing worked as she curled up to them. "Macy. . . just cry dear, just cry. . . I'll keep you safe. . . I promise you, I'll do whatever it takes." They were quiet. Macy could see their phone light up. What it said, she couldn't see, but hearing Spark say "Whatever it takes." worried her.
    Macy just melted into them, crying. Spark grabbed their phone, opening it. They then placed the phone back to the nightstand and rest their head on hers.
    Macy shook her head softly. "I hate him so much. I hate him. . ."
    "I know dear. . ." He'll be dealt with, you won't have anyone to hate. "I hate him too my love. . ."
    "God I hate him." That's all she repeated before she eventually cried herself to sleep. Spark held her, looking to their phone as it lit up.