Chapter Sixty-Eight: [Oliver XV]

Maverick kissed Ollie more, before moving aside and got under the water to rinse off. Ollie whined. "But Miloooo."
    "Ollieeeee." He mocked.
    "That felt niceeee." Ollie pouted, looking up at him with puppy eyes.
    "We need to shower, blondie." Milo responded.
    Ollie huffed, leaning into him. "Fine,"
    "You'll get more, don't worry."
    Ollie raised an eyebrow, looking at him. "Ohhhh?"
    "I bet." He winked.
    Ollie smirked, reaching his hand and lightly touched the tip. "Andddd what are you implying?"
    Milo's face shifted for a moment, looking at his hand. "I meant kisses everywhere, Ollie, buuutt I could imply more." He smirked back at him.
    Ollie smiled, biting his lip before running his fingers up slowly. "You couldddd."
    Milo smirked more. "Dolls,"
    "Yesssss?"
    "Kindly remove your hand." Milo tilted his head at him.
    Ollie moved his hand. "Yes daddy."
    Milo scoffed, kissing his cheek. "Thank you," Ollie returned the kiss.
    "Feelin' unloved." Maverick spoke while scrubbing his hair.
    Milo chuckled. "Sorryy,"
    Ollie looked at him. "Oopssss,"
    Maverick opened his eyes for a moment, looking at Ollie. "Setting me aside for your side boyfriend I see." He joked. Milo rolled his eyes, smiling. Ollie looked at Maverick, smirking while he kept his eyes locked with his first boyfriend and kissed his second boyfriend's neck.
    Maverick looked back at Ollie, sighing. "Ollie you're something, y'know that?" Ollie nodded, grinning as he closed his eyes and kissed Milo's neck more before getting on his knees. Milo inhaled, watching him.
    Ollie kept grinning, looking up at him as he held his sides. "What's wrong, tiger?"
    "Nothin' dolls." Milo replied, hand running through his hair as he leaned against the wall. "You gonna give Mavs some love?"
    "He'll get some after." Ollie held Milo's dick, keeping eye contact as he slowly put his lips around the tip.
    Milo swallowed, hand tightening barely as Ollie closed his eyes, going down on it slowly, eyebrows furrowing. Milo leaned his head back, breathing slow yet heavy as his face began to heat up. "Fuck. . ." Ollie started properly sucking, holding the base as he hummed deeply.
    A while after, and Maverick was now sucking Milo off, having gotten himself sucked off by Ollie and was now giving Milo another good time. Ollie was to the right side of Milo, eating away at his neck while Milo watched them, eyes locking with Maverick's, eyebrows furrowing and lips parting, whimpering as Maverick continued to stare at him, eyes narrowing with a smile as he got faster.
    Ollie smiled against his neck. "He likes that." Maverick only giggled, moaning and deciding to gag like Ollie did, a wicked smile on his face. Oh, that's hot. . . Ollie smiled, kissing Milo's neck sloppily. Maverick looked at him, continuing to suck Milo off while his hand reached, rubbing Ollie's tip. Ollie inhaled deeply, humming as he parted his lips and moaned softly against his skin. Milo moaned more.
    "Baby! Oh shit I'm close!"
    Maverick looked at Milo, who's hand combed through his hair and moved him quicker, lips tightly curled as he groaned. Ollie looked at Milo, grinning as he marked up Maverick's neck more. Maverick tilted his head a little, eyebrows furrowing as a moan escaped his lips, looking at Milo with begging eyes inlaid with seduction.
    "Cum in his mouth, Milo. Fill it completely." Ollie instructed. Milo whined, ears burning as he creeped closer and closer and closer, until. . .
    Maverick's eyes rolled as he felt Milo's body crumble, back sliding down the wall and legs wobbling as he gagged on his cum, moaning. He let it sit for a moment, exhaling through his nose, and swallowed.
    Milo breathed heavy, looking down as Maverick pulled his head away, giving the tip another kiss with a smile. He weakly smiled back.
    Ollie grinned. "Beautiful. . ." Maverick looked at Ollie as Ollie looked back at him, crawling in between them to hold Maverick's face and kissed him deeply.
    Maverick sighed, pushing into the kiss, pushing Ollie against Milo, then broke the kiss to say, "Fuck, we need to get ready. . ." but he only went back for more, falling back as he slowly hit the shower floor, hands holding the back of Ollie's thigh and his waist.
    Ollie sat on him, not breaking away from the kiss as he hummed into his mouth and moved back slightly to speak. "One good and long, nasty fuck before we gamble wouldn't hurt, huh?" He sucked his lip, moaning softly
    Maverick looked at him, then at Milo, smirking. Ollie looked back at Milo, grinning. Milo looked at them, looking wrecked after his boyfriend's had rung three orgasms out of him, lips parting.
    "Why-why are you both looking at me?" Milo questioned. Ollie looked at Maverick, smiling as Maverick grinned. "Baby?" He looked at them still. Ollie stood up, moving as he went and wrapped his arms around Milo's neck. Milo looked at him, looking behind him at Maverick standing. "Can-can we get out of the shower at least, please?"
    Ollie nodded. "Of course baby." He kissed his cheek. Maverick turned off the water as Milo kissed Ollie's cheek back, stepping out of the shower and grabbed towels, drying off with one.
    Ollie got out after him, humming. Maverick followed. Ollie got a towel, drying himself off as he looked at the two. Milo leaned on the counter, towel around his waist. Maverick drying off near Ollie.
    Milo now stood in the bedroom, getting his outfit on for today; A dark-grey almost black suit.
    Maverick sat on the bed on his phone, already dressed. "You ready hon?" He called to Ollie; his outfit was a black waistcoat with a white undershirt, neck circled with the white shirt collar and a black tie, the undershirt's sleeves rolled past his elbows. He wore black pants and dress shoes.
    "You ready hon?" Maverick again called to Ollie, hearing the His Bathroom door open.
    Ollie walked out of the bathroom, fixing his top. "Yes, I'm ready. You?" He smiled, looking at him as Maverick looked up, smiling at him. Ollie bit his lip, inhaling as he smirked. "Damn~" Ollie wore that see-through, ruffled dress shirt with high-waisted black pants, completing the look with black eyeshadow, three wings of eyeliner around his eyes, and black heeled boots.
    Milo smirked, scoffing as he sat near Maverick, who grinned. "I need to look good for casinos, Ollsie." He said.
    Ollie looked at the both them, tilting his head as he smirked. Maverick continued to look at Ollie, then he and Milo shared looks, then both looked at Ollie. Maverick opened his arms. "C'mere."
    Ollie went over, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Yesssss?"
    Maverick looked at him, yanking him closer and onto his lap. "I got an idea for that nasty fuck sesh you wanted earlier." his nose crinkled as he grinned, hands roaming elsewhere.
    Ollie chuckled low, biting his lip. "Yeah?" Milo stood, now standing behind them, hand creeping around Ollie's throat and pulled him in slow, looking down, wearing that same grin.
    Ollie exhaled slowly, looking up at him as Milo rubbed under his jaw with his thumb. "You're not gonna need those clothes in a minute."
    "Oh?" Ollie turned a bit red, moving his hands to hide his bulge.
    Maverick grabbed his hands and pulled them away, making a "Tut tut tut" teeth sucking noise as Ollie inhaled deeply, moving to look at Maverick, who looked at him. "Yes, pretty boy?"
   "I'm harder than cement right now."
    "Good." Both spoke in unison. Ollie turned more red, staring at the two of them.
    Milo's hands slid slowly, just grazing his skin beneath his shirt, before they tensed and he pulled him up and out of Maverick's lap, pulling him onto his shoulder and walked to the other side of the bed. With a grunt, Milo let Ollie fall harshly onto the bed, slamming him down sort of, with a wicked grin.
    Ollie stared at him, shocked as he laughed. 'Woah," Milo chuckled, pulling Ollie to the front of the bed, laying down and dragged Ollie onto him.
    Ollie looked at him, grinning. "What're you planning, huh?"
    "Nothin'" Maverick replied with a grin, taking his pants off as he kept eye contact with Ollie.
    Milo pulled his own pants down to mid-thigh and tossed his boxers, biting his lip, chuckling more. "Nothin' at all." He said, then he twisted Ollie over on his belly.
    Ollie blinked, looking back at the both of them as Maverick crawled over, undoing Ollie's pants with a toothy smirk, pulling them and his boxers down and off.
    "Fuck. . ." Ollie whispered softly. "I'm so hard right now, it hurts. . ." He chuckled lightly, watching them.
    "Ohh. . ." Maverick said in a pouty tone. "I'm sorry baby." He continued, sliding forward, pushing his bulge to Ollie's ass. Ollie groaned a bit, laying his cheek against Milo's chest.
    Milo inhaled soft as Maverick lowered. "Fuck. . ."
    Ollie held Milo's arms, furrowing his eyebrows. 'God, just fuck me already. . . I can't take it. . ."