Chapter Fifteen: [Oliver VI]

Ollie watched the road, humming softly. He then inhaled deeply, rolling his window down a bit to let the breeze blow, closing his eyes. The college and neighboring student apartments slowly came into view after a long time of driving. Maverick noticed and rolled down Ollie's window a bit more, Ollie smiled at him before looking out again.
    Milo sucked his teeth. "Sooo, uhm. . ." Ollie looked back a bit. "Anyone, going to address what happened at Cassidy's?"
    Maverick looked at Milo through the mirror, his eyes squinted in a smile.
    "What happened at Cass'?" Ollie asked innocently, grinning as he replayed the details. He had stopped in front of the door, just as Milo ran into him. "Oops," he turned a bit, smirking. Milo blinked, having not seen him, his eyes widen, having perfectly fit. Ollie examined him for a moment, raising an eyebrow.
    Maverick looked over, smirking, and walked over. "Legs frozen or somethin' Rogers?" He now had Milo trapped between them.
    "N-no, uh —"
    "You've been standing here for a little bit, Milo," Ollie spoke in a specific tone, tilting his head.
    Milo's hands had shook while his face flushed red, ears practically letting off steam as he tried to fight the embarrassing boner in his jeans. "Because. . . you aren't moving. . ."
    Ollie looked around before chuckling and stepping aside. "My bad," he whispered softly. Milo breathed, moving past quickly, almost shoving as he made his way to the car.
    Maverick smirked. "You're a mean little man."
    Ollie brought himself back to the present, smirking. "Gosh, you know I really don't know. Hm, was it your attempt at giving me a hand job?" Maverick wondered.
    Ollie inhaled through his teeth. "I'm not too sure actually."
    "Jesus." Milo stared at the floorboard. "I — forget I said anything!"
    "No no, what is it Milo?" Ollie turned fully to look at him. Milo didn't look at him. "Come on, spit it out,"
    "Nope! I am — nope!'
    Ollie turned away, raising his eyebrows, he then looked out the window. Keeps giving me mixed damn signals.
    Maverick saw the college, pulling into the apartment parking lot. Ollie crossed his arms. "See you later."
    "Mhm!" Milo mumbled, getting out. "Thanks for the ride guys!" With that, he practically ran inside to their apartment.
    Ollie watched him, frowning softly. Maverick looked at him. "He was. . . difficult." Maverick said.
    "I think he's about to go fuck himself," Ollie raised his eyebrows
    "You think?" Maverick laughed. "Had my boner against his ass who wouldn't fuck themselves to that," he talked as he drove out of the lot.
    "Oh he's definitely going to," Ollie replied, seeing Maverick grin. Ollie couldn't help but smile, looking down.
    Maverick drifted a hand, biting his lip as he squeezed near Olly's crotch, then pulled it away to put it back on the wheel. Ollie went wide-eyed, staring down at his raising bulge. He looked at him. "Drive faster."
    "Yes baby," Maverick smirked, stepping on the gas. Ollie grinned.
    Maverick neared the lake after two hours. Ollie looked around, smiling as Maverick found a spot and parked the car. Ollie unbuckled, looking at him.
    Maverick looked over, smiling as he unbuckled as well. Ollie grinned, climbing over to him and sat in his lap. Maverick held his thighs, staring up at him with a sweet smile.
    Ollie cupped his face, looking at his eyes then his lips then back at his eyes. Maverick smirked, leaning in and pushing him against the steering wheel. Ollie grinned, biting his lip.
    Maverick just looked at him, eyes falling to his lips and neck, before looking back in his eyes. "You gonna make the first move sweet boy?"
    Ollie tilted his head. "Maybe I'm waiting for you to,"
    "Mm. Thought so." He spoke softly, leaning and started kissing his neck, pulling his legs closer to the bulge in his jeans.
    Ollie closed his eyes, parting his lips as he exhaled and raised his hips a bit. Maverick huffed, groaning as his hands tightened, softly biting his neck. Fuck. Fuck he's good.
    Ollie bit his lip, holding the back of his head and his arm as he moaned softly near his ear. Maverick furrowed his brows, letting go of his thighs and hastily unzipped his pants, pushing them down just past his knees.
    After a long, needed, much deserved sex sesh, Maverick reached for something in the back; A hand towel. He wiped himself clean, before fitting back into his boxers and pants at the odd angle. Ollie reached for the hand towel, watching him.
    Maverick handed it to him, looking at him. "Any reason you're watching me stuff it back in?"
    Ollie smiled at him. "Because I felt like it," he cleaned himself off. Maverick rolled his eyes, smiling. Ollie set the towel down, slowly putting his stuff back on with a smile.
    Maverick reached over, lifted his shirt, and kissed his chest, before moving back to his seat and driving. Ollie buckled, smiling at him before leaning against the window and breathing softly. He slowly closed his eyes. Maverick settled a hand on his thigh as he drove from the lake.
    Ollie had dozed off, holding his hand gently. Maverick listened to the quiet, very soft jazz playing through the radio.
    Ollie's face was squished into the window, snoring softly. His boyfriend slowed as he rounded a corner, the college in the distance.
    Maverick slowed as he pulled into the parking lot, finding a spot. He parked and took out his keys, unbuckling. Ollie slowly opened his eyes, blinking softly as he sat up a bit, then Maverick got out, putting his phone in his back pocket, and closed his door, walking to Ollie.
    Ollie watched him, unbuckling as Maverick reached his hands. Ollie took them, getting out. Maverick lowered and picked him up, closing his door, and locked his car.
    "I got you hon," he spoke softly as he walked inside. Ollie held around his neck, laying his head on his shoulder. His boyfriend softly rubbed his head, heading to their apartment, fixing his arms, and sighing softly as he walked upstairs. Ollie had his eyes closed, listening to him as he rested his head up against his.
    "We'll be in the apartment soon enough baby. . ." Maverick spoke, grabbing his key as he walked to their apartment. Ollie half-way opened his eyes, watching behind them.
    Maverick opened their door, stepping in. The entire apartment complex, and their apartment, was quiet with sleep and dark with the night as Maverick rounded the corner. "My bed or yours baby?"
    Ollie shrugged softly, yawning as he closed his eyes. "Yours. . ." he rubbed his face, sitting up a bit.
    "Pajamas?" Ollie nodded. Maverick set Ollie on his bed gently, opening his closet and grabbed old tees and pajama pants. He set the pajamas on Ollie as he changed into his. Ollie got out of his clothes, yawning again as he changed into his pajamas. Maverick tossed their clothes in a basket.
    Maverick stood near him. Ollie got up, stretching before walking over to him and hugging him.
    He wrapped his arms around Ollie, leaning to pick him up again, and made for his bed. Ollie laid his head on him, closing his eyes. Maverick laid down, throwing his blankets over them. "Just sleep Olls. . ." His soft voice spoke in the quiet.
    Ollie rested on his chest, breathing softly as he instantly started falling asleep with Maverick petting his hair soft.
    "I love you. . ." Maverick whispered, smiling as Ollie drifted off to sleep, holding him close, hand slowly petting his hair.
    Morning came almost immediately, both Maverick and Ollie woke to Milo's alarm, grumbling. Ollie, despite feeling tired as ever, got up and headed to Milo's room to say good morning, and then promptly go back to sleep.
    Ollie walked in, sleepily smiling at him as Milo managed a sleepy smile back. "Mornin'. . ." Milo whispered, voice gruff from sleep.
    Mm. Ollie nodded softly, whispering back. "Good mornin'. . . you sleep good?"
    "Feel like shit. . ." Milo rubbed his eyes.
    Ollie's face softened as he walked over. "Oh? You okay?"
    "Mph, somewhat," he answered. "Jus' didn't sleep well."
    Ollie nodded softly, stretching. His shirt slightly revealing his stomach as he yawned then looked towards him, tilting his head softly before walking over and kneeling. "Why don't you just stay in bed today?"
    "M'fine," he answered, balled up in the blanket. "But thank you," he added, worried he sounded too rude.
    Ollie examined him before lightly pressing his hand against his forehead. "Are you not feeling well?"
    Milo rolled over, staring at him. "What gave it away?" He spoke.
    "Your attitude," he raised an eyebrow, standing and grabbing a water bottle and a pill bottle. He walked over again, kneeling. Milo stared, frowning.
    "Don't want it, I'll fight it Ollie. . ." Milo pulled the covers over his face.
    "Then you can suffer." Ollie made shuffling noises, watching to see if he'd move.
    Milo didn't move for a moment before a hand slowly made its way from the blanket. "Give me the fucking water n' pills," he spoke from under the blanket. Ollie grinned, handing them to him. Milo squeezed his hand like a Venus fly trap, holding it before slinking back under the covers with the bottles.
    Ollie stared, taking his hand back and holding it to him. "Moody much?"
    "Go bother your boyfriend," Milo answered. Ollie now can see being sick turned Milo into a moody ass. He huffed heavily.
    Ollie blinked a few times and slowly stood. "Was just trying to help."
    "M'sorry for my attitude, thank you ba. . ." His voice drifted as he fell back asleep, snoring quietly.
    Ollie stared at him, blinking as he swallowed and walked back to Maverick's bedroom, who was still sleeping, but looking upset at his hands touching his stomach and not Ollie.
    Ollie examined him, inhaling deeply as he went into his bedroom and started getting ready for the day silently. He listened to music in his earbuds.
    "Olls. . ." Maverick's sleepy voice appeared through his earbuds. "Come back to bed. . ."
    Ollie turned. "I'm getting ready, honey,'
    "Please?"
    Ollie frowned still. "Baby," he fixed his shirt, walked over, and kneeled by him, taking his hand. "You've got to get ready, too,"
    Maverick looked at him, eyes droopy. "Not yet, just a lil longer, please?"
    Ollie sighed softly, laying back in bed. He couldn't say no to his boyfriend and smiled at him. "Five more minutes,"
    Maverick smiled, hugging him. "Thank you. . ." Ollie hugged him back, closing his eyes. Maverick slept against him, breathing softly. Ollie listened to him breathing, looking at the wall. He stroked Maverick's hair, sighing slowly as thoughts started circling around his head. Ollie turned his head again and slowly tried to slip away. Maverick lightly gripped him, groaning.
    "Okay okay,' he laid back down, defeated.
    Maverick groaned. "Not. . . not yet. . ."
    Ollie stroked his hair. '"Okay, baby," Maverick huffs.
    Ollie kissed his forehead. "We'll be late though,"
    "Mmm, fine. . ."
    Ollie got up, smiling at him before finishing getting ready. Maverick sluggishly got out of bed, yawning and stretched. Of course, he didn't wear a shirt, so he showed a LOT. Ollie turned to him, smirking as he turned to the mirror and fixed his hair. Maverick headed to his closet, sleepily and begrudgingly finding an outfit. Ollie fixed his collar, slipping on one of his earrings.
    Maverick wore a long black ankle-length skirt with an oversized matching black hoodie and black boots. His outfit was more based on comfort, and laziness. He looked at Ollie, who was wearing a light blue shirt with a skyline painted on, and tan cargo pants with Doc Martens.
    Ollie hummed softly, checking himself out. "How do I —" he stared. "— look, good god, I'm gonna bust."
    Maverick did a sleepy smile, lifting the skirt seam, showing nothing under except a pitiful excuse for boxers, that were more panties then boxers, before he let it slap against the skin of his waist. Ollie wiped his mouth, seeing his cuff with a drool stain. Maverick walked over. "You look good baby," he smiled, waking up more.
    "Thank-thank you." Ollie cleared his throat.
    "What's the matter?" Maverick cocked his head, eyes still narrow with sleep.
    "NotHINg," his voice cracked as he looked away and rubbed his neck. He coughed. "Nothing at all,"
    Maverick turned his head back, eyes glancing around his face. "Are you alright dear? Does me in a skirt walking around with nothing under it do somethin'?"
    "NO."
    "Mhm."
    Ollie smiled at him. "AHeh,"
    Maverick smiled back. "My class starts in an hour."
    "Mine starts in twenty minutes." Ollie opened his phone to check the time.
    "Twenty minutes? Dang,"
    Ollie chuckled. "Art I tell ya,"
    Maverick turned his head, walking near, and bent to get a drink from the fridge. "Yep." Ollie blinked, straight STARING. Maverick looked at him.
    "Mm?"
    "Your ass is practically out of your skirt,"
    Maverick shrugged. "Used my pair o' boxers I wear with skirts already, I only got these stupid ones on" he replied, taking a sip
    "BabE,"
    "What?"
    Ollie made a face. "Everything is OUT. One wind gust and everyone is gonna see you."
    "Well, you find me a pair of boxers that go with this long skirt then,"
    "I will." Ollie raised his eyebrows, walked to his closet and searched.
    Maverick watched him as Ollie grabbed a pair, holding them up. He stared, raising his eyebrows. "Those could work." Ollie tossed them to him.
    Maverick caught them one-handed, taking off his boots, shimmied the others off and worked these on, skirt rolling up as he put them on. He un-frilled the skirt, letting it drop back to his ankles, and put his boots back on. "There, happy?" he raised an eyebrow.
    Ollie nodded. "I am, yes,"
    Maverick scoffed, smiling. "Now I can't bend down in front of you," he teased in a pouty voice, chuckling. Ollie rolled his eyes, smiling softly. Maverick walked and sat at his desk, leaning back, his head hanging off, looking at Ollie upside down. Ollie went over, holding his shoulders.
    "What?"
    "Can't I just look at you?"
    "You can," he kissed his forehead.
    Maverick lifted his arms, putting them under his and hugged, leaning back more and smooched under his jaw. "Mmmwah." Ollie grinned, closing his eyes whileMaverick continued to make 'Mwah' noises with each kiss, laughing a little. Ollie giggled, raising his shoulder.
    "That tickles!"
    Maverick laughed more. "Mhm," Ollie held his face, still giggling. Maverick stopped a kiss and broke into quiet laughter, moving his arms.
    Ollie moved. "Okay I should start going now,"
    "I knowwww." Maverick pouted, smiling again. Ollie grabbed his bag, fixing his hair. Maverick watched him, lifting up and spinning his chair around. Ollie grabbed his earbuds, putting them in his pocket, and grabbed a couple of energy drinks.
    Ollie went over, kissing his cheek. "I love you,"
    "I love you too," he held his face and kissed the corner of his lips, before fully planting a kiss on his lips. Ollie kissed him back, smiling softly.
    "You have a good day, okay hon?"
    Ollie nodded. "I will," he kissed his cheek one more time before moving and headed for the door. Maverick watched him.
    Ollie looked at Milo through his door, examining him before heading over and walked in, fluffing up the blankets then covered Milo up more as he mumbled, lifting his head. "Thank you. . ." He spoke sleepily, looking miserable as his eyes were closed, breathing through his mouth as he couldn't through his nose.
    Ollie smiled at him. "You're welcome. . ." He planted a friendly kiss to his temple and stepped out, shutting Milo's door as he left the apartment.
    Ollie walked down, listening to his music. He looked down at his phone, raising his eyebrows in surprise as he texted him back. Maverick was asking what he wanted from Panera.
    "Just their Mac and cheese"
    "Heard that with the tomato soup is good"
    "It is, just get two big bowls of it. Milo needs to eat something"
    "Got it, I got half an hour before class. I'll put our food in the fridge"
    Ollie smiled, heading downstairs and off complex campus, heading to college. He looking around before running into the college and towards his class when his art teacher was walking down the hallway holding folders, looking at him.
    "Mr. Simmons!" He raised his hand a bit.
    Ollie looked up, blinking a few times as he took out his earbud. "Oh, hello, Mr. Ferguson,"
    "I had questions regarding Macy. You two seem close and. . . I'm a bit worried."
    Ollie stared. "What's wrong with Macy?"
    Mr. Ferguson shook his head. "That I don't know. She's been my student for a little over a year now and, I've. . . noticed some things, but I don't want to be wrong."
    Ollie swallowed, shaking his head. "I don't know what's wrong, Mr. Ferguson. She was okay yesterday and last night. . . though, she was acting a bit odd. . ."
    Mr. Ferguson nodded, holding his folder more. "Alright, well thank Ollie," he walked off. "Class will be delayed today." Ollie watched him, now really worried as he looked forward and quickly walked to class.
    Maverick was barely in view, grabbing their food from across the street, tipping the drivers, and hurrying back to the apartment before their food got cold.
    Ollie turned, blinking. "BABE!" He shouted, raising his arm, and shouted once more. Maverick halted, looking around. He noticed Ollie and smiled, speeding over. Ollie jogged over as the pair met on the colleges side of the street.
    Maverick slowed as they neared each other, and he smiled. "Hi,"
    Ollie grinned. "Hi,"
    "Got your mac n' cheese and tomato soup if you want it. Surprised it came here so quickly," He lifted the Panera bread bag
    Ollie held out his hands. "Yes please," Maverick set the bags down, kneeling as he searched the bag. He picked out a different bowl, then put it in his Olive Garden bag, giving the bag to Ollie.
    "Your mac n' cheese plus tomato soup is in here." He smiled.
    Ollie snapped his fingers. "Thank you! Real quick, I just passed my art teacher. He said he's worried about Macy." He looked up at him, taking the food. "So we aren't the only ones who noticed something off. I'm going to try and talk to her today,"
    "I hope she's okay,"
    "Yeah, me too." Ollie reached up, kissing his cheek. "Okay I gotta go, love you bye!" He hurried off.
    "Bye!" Maverick smiled, watching him before hurrying to their apartment.
    Ollie walked into the class, looking around at most of the class already there. He scanned for Macy, catching his breath.
    No Macy. Ollie exhaled slowly, taking out his phone, and headed to his seat. He set all his stuff down, staring around again before texting her.
    "Hey Mouse, you coming in today?"
    Seen now. Typing. . . Seen now.
    Ollie's leg bounced as he rubbed his cheek.
    typing...
    Ollie watched the bubbles quietly.
    Seen one minute ago.
    Ollie decided to call her. When he heard no answer, he adjusted his earbuds. "What the fuck. . ." Ollie whispered to himself, rubbing his chest. He texted Maverick. "She's not here, or texting me back. She left me on read"
    "She won't answer me." Maverick responded. "Should we drive to Cassidy's later? I think she spent the night."
    "Text her pls"
    "Got it" There was a pause, before Maverick texted back nearly four minutes later; "Left me on read too"
    "Call Cassidy. Maria. Sadie. Someone"
    "Kk"