Chapter Eighty: [Milo IV]

Milo listened to the music as he searched for the bar, seeing a familiar head of pale blonde hair and gold dress and walked over. Isiah was moving swiftly, trying to fill people's needs. Milo sat Ollie down beside Cassidy, sitting beside him.
    Cassidy looked over. "Why did he carry you?"
    Ollie sat down, looking at her. "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to." Milo smirked, scoffing as Cassidy narrowed her eyes.
    Isiah went over, leaning on his hands. "What can I get you two?" he smiled
    "Just, a water? I don't drink, actually, nothing I'll be okay."
    Ollie looked over. "Somethin' strong." Maria waved at the two, chilling behind the bar still.
    Isiah nodded, tapping in front of Milo. "I'll get you a water." He nodded, walking off.
    Ollie looked at Maria, smiling. "Why hello you." Milo waved back.
    "Helloooo," Calypso slipped back behind the counter, tying his apron quickly. Maria looked over, smiling. "Hi Caly!" She gasped. "Oh! Oh Caly! Perfect timing c'mere c'mere!"
    Calypso grinned, rushing over. "Yes ma'am?" Ollie looked over, tilting his head. Milo looked over as well.
    "These are Ollie, and Milo, my brother's boyfriends." She extended her hands in a "Ta daaa" motion.
    Calypso turned, grinning wide. "Hi I'm Calypso!" They held their hand out to Ollie. He hadn't seen Milo yet.
    Ollie shook it. "Nice to meet you,"
    It took Milo just a little to recognize their face, then his eyes widen and he sat up. Calypso turned to Milo, holding out his hand. He looked at him before his face dropped.
    Milo stared, swallowing. "Hello. . ." But Calypso stayed silent as Ollie looked between them. Milo didn't know what to say really, just, looking at them. "You, uhm."
    "Milo." Calypso said slowly.
    "Calypso."
    Ollie raised an eyebrow. Maria watched, confused and intrigued.
   "What the fuck."
    "WhAt?"
    "You vanished! That's what!"
     "I didn't vanish! I was shunned, exiled, pulled out, suspended! I-I didn't — just, vanish!"
    "You vanished!" Calypso raised his hands. Ollie made a face.
    "Thanks to your father!" Milo remarked.
    "Uhm, excuse you." Calypso hissed.
    "Hey y'know I'm right."
    "It is not my fault, you started it! I didn't think he was going to be there!"
    "Okay hold it hold it. Explain."
    "Well I didn't either! That's why I picked a —" Milo looked at Ollie, then Calypso, who glanced at Ollie.
    "Should I?" Milo said.
    "Uh, yeah. You should." Ollie replied.
    Milo sighed, rubbing his face. "Calypso and I went to church together as kids and into our teenage years. We, fell in love." He took a minute as Ollie's face shifted a bit.
    "We fucked in the church and got caught." Calypso crossed his arms. Ollie went wide eyed.
    "Well, Calypso was the pastor's son."
    "Key word, was."
    "Yeah, was. Bitch ruined my Sunday, that's for sure. That's also why I'm ex-christian, I was pulled out from that church."
    "Oi! You made the first move!"
    "And? I can shit-talk your dad if I'd like!" Calypso squinted at him, huffing and walked away as Ollie blinked, watching him.
    Milo watched him go. "Ruined a good sex session, ANYWAYS." He sighed. "Was that fun?" He asked Ollie with raised eyebrows as Ollie slowly looked at him, eye twitching. Milo stared at him. "What?"
    Isiah came back with their drinks, setting them down. "There you go." He stepped back
    "Oh, thank you." He nodded, taking the water and swallowed half the glass, setting it down as Ollie took the drink, downing it quickly. "Why'd you look at me like that?"
    "Because." Ollie replied.
    "Becauseee?" Milo questioned.
    "Ah yes, my ex's father ruined a really good sex session with him." He turned, squinting at him. "I am sitting, right here."
    Milo eyed him, blinking. "I'm sorry. . ."
    Ollie frowned a bit, waving to Isiah. "Another please." Isiah looked between them, quickly walking off as Milo sighed soft.
    Ollie reached and held his knee, looking around. Milo looked at his knee, holding his hand. "What if. . . I took you, to that church?"
    Ollie turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "Now you got my attention."
    "Oh god of course you'd wanna be fucked in a church."
    Ollie smirked. "I should get a whore certification."
    "After tonight, yeah you should." Ollie chuckled. Isiah came back, handing Ollie the drink. Ollie took it, sipping it as Milo just scoffed at him. Maria looked at Isiah, doing a little spin in her chair. Isiah leaned on the counter, crossing his arms he looked at her up and down, smiling.
    Maria smiled back. "Careful, my girlfriend's here, and my brother's boys." She challenged, chucking as Isiah looked down, smirking with his lips parted. Ollie looked at Isiah as Milo did the same. Cassidy looked at Maria for the most part.
    "Trying to get me in trouble?"
    "Mmmaaayybeeee."
    He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Dangerous."
    "You loved me dangerous." Maria gave a crinkled nose grin.
    "I did." Isiah admitted, turning and wiped the counters
    "Ohhhh there's drama here." Ollie commented. Maria smiled, scooting closer to Cassidy as Cassidy reached and kissed her cheek.
    Isiah sprayed down the counter and cleaned it. Maria rested her head as Cassy combed through her hair.
    "Cassi, can he come over, pleaseeee? And there's no drama here mister." She said to Ollie, who rose his eyebrows, sipping his drink. Maria mocked him, finishing her drink.
    "I don't know hon, we only have one bed."
    Isiah looked over to Cassidy and Maria. "I don't gotta stay." He chuckled lightly, shaking his head.
    "Well then can I stop by your house?" She looked at him through raised eyebrows.
    Milo could see that look from the side. Doe eyes. Mean little trick.
    Isiah stared at her, blinking softly. "Well."
    Cassidy lifted her drink. "Get her pregnant, I'll kill ya." She said with a short laugh as she finished her drink.
    "Wha — Cassie!"
    Isiah slowly turned red. "I'm —" Maria looked at him. "Yeah that's fine." he nodded, putting the towel over his shoulder.
    Calypso passed by, making a gagging sound. "Ew, coUpLeS!" Milo glanced. Maria frowned and looked at Isiah again, head in her hands, doe eyes once more.
    Isiah examined her face for a moment before inhaling deeply and started sweeping. "You okay there, amigo?" He glanced at Ollie, who definitely didn't look alright. Maria looked over.
    Ollie looked up, raising his eyebrows. "Hm? Yeah?"
    Isiah raised an eyebrow to him. "You sure?"
    Ollie nodded, giving him a thumbs up. Milo reached and kissed his cheek as Ollie closed his eyes, smiling softly. Milo kissed again before pulling away.
    Isiah watched him for a moment before making him two more drinks, ones that weren't as strong as the last two. "At the casino, you gotta have fun, chico. Soooo come on! ¡Aligerar!" He passed him the drinks, leaning on the counter.
    Ollie raised an eyebrow to him, taking the drinks. "Eh?"
    "Lighten up." He nudged him, smiling. Milo looked at him, then the drinks as Maria giggles muffled.
    Ollie smirked, tapping the counter with both glasses and down both of them. Milo watched him as Isiah chuckled, moving to sit on a stool and crossed his arms with his legs slightly spread. "You know how to party, hm?"
    Ollie set the glasses down, pushing them forward. "Eh, my boyfriend does though that's for sure."
    Isiah looked to Maria. "So does she, natural." Maria eyes dart to him, wide.
    Ollie looked at the two. "Oop,"
    "High school, she lovedddd her parties, amigo. Like, listen." He stood, raising his hands. "She danced like." He tried to move his hips. "Crazy! Hip move side to side, man!" Ollie watched him, shaking his head and started laughing. Maria made a face.
    "She stillll cannnn, trust me." Cassidy grinned.
    Isiah looked at her. "Dance! Show me how you move your hips like." He again, tried to move his hips as Maria looked at him, eyes moving up and down.
    "Hey man, you can move those hips though." Ollie leaned down his hands, raising an eyebrow
    "Oh I can show you."
    "Ay, don't fool me, hermano," He chuckled, shaking his head and turned his attention to Maria. "Show then,"
    Maria got the go ahead from Cassidy with a little nudge and "Go on go on Mar." and made an "Alright" noise as she got up, waiting a moment for the right music before she mimicked Isiah. Of course, doing better. Isiah eyed her, crossing his arms. Maria kept her eyes trained to him.
    "Shheeeouuuu!" Ollie grinned. Isiah raised his chin, smirking as Maria danced her way closer, turning around, and moved her hips to his. Isiah bit his lip a bit, wrapping his arm around her waist and moved his hips with hers.
    Maria smiled. "There ya go! Work those hips, papi!"
    Isiah laughed, looking at her. "Shouuuu!"
    Maria laughed, looking at him, then Cassidy, and leaned her head back to whisper something. She pressed her hips closer, hands finding his.
    Ollie smirked, looking to Milo, and Milo looked at Ollie.
    "Mm, you always knew where to find me." She smiled.
    Isiah bit his lip a bit, grinning at her and spun her around. Maria made a surprised face, giggling out of habit. "WoAh." Isiah laughed, dancing with her.
    "Sorpresa!" Maria laughed.
    Ollie smiled, speaking quietly. "I can smell love from here."
    "Oh good, you're smelling it too." Milo whispered back with a smile. Ollie chuckled low, holding his hand. Milo lifted it to his face, kissing as Ollie smiled, closing his eyes as Milo leaned in and kissed his cheek. Maria moved away to slide over to Cassidy but Isiah followed, hopping up on the counter and did a cheeky nose crinkled smile
    Maverick came into view, smiling so bright. "Forgot how much I love gamblinggg."
    Milo and Cassidy both looked up in unison. "Mav!" "Maviss!!" Cassidy and Milo greeted as Ollie turned to him, face lighting up as he stood and went over, hugging him tightly. Isiah looked over, letting Maria go as he cleared his throat. Maria moved from Isiah, hopping down off the counter and to her little bar corner, sitting.
    Maverick smiled, hugging back. "Hi doll, d'miss me?"
    Ollie nodded, looking up at him with a grin. "So much."
    Maverick looked down at him, rubbing his cheek and leaned to whisper. "Missed you too, and Daddy's got you some spending money~"
    "Yeah?" Ollie grinned more.
    "You bet." He winked, nudging him to the bar as he stole his spot as Ollie sat on his lap. Maverick's hand found his thigh immediately, sighing soft. Isiah went back to work. Maverick noticed Maria, looking confused. "Why's my sister behind the bar?"
    "Because Isiah lett meee." Maria said.
    "Isiiaaahhhh." Ollie smirked, leaning back into him.
    Isiah turned to his name. "Qué pasa?" Maverick looked at his sister, then to Isiah. Ollie giggled, holding Maverick's arms as he put the towel over his shoulder, walking over. "Drinks?" He looked at Maverick, leaning on the counter. "Gotta pack of smokes in the back, you need?"
    "I'm alright, could go for a Moscow mule if you don't mind, well. . . actually if you have a cigar I don't mind having one."
    "Cosa segura, boss." He smiled, starting to make his drink.
    Ollie blinked at Isiah. "Someone, please translate this guy for me."
    "Mm, Maria could." Maverick spoke, smirking.
    "Yeah when we were in highschool, my translation is rusty. . ."
    He chuckled. "Sure thing, amigo. I'll teach you spanish one of these days, hm?"
    "To me or Ollie?" She rose an eyebrow.
    "To both." He looked at her. Maria smiled and scooted the chair closer, sitting beside him. He raised his eyebrows to her, tucking her hair back again before handing Maverick his drink and a cigar, holding up a lighter. Maria smiled at Isiah.
    Maverick set the cigar in his mouth, eyes focused on the lighter as he lit it, nodding in thanks as he nodded, putting it in his pocket. Milo looked at Maverick, blinking.
    Ollie raised his eyebrows to Maverick. "The Christian is quaking."
    "Mm?" Maverick turned to look at Milo.
    Calypso peeked out from the back. "EX! Christian!"
    Milo's head turned to their voice. "Thank you!" Ollie looked at Calypso, chuckling.
    "You're welcome!" He grinned, flipping him off before scurrying back.
    "I like that guy." Ollie said.
    Milo watched him, scoffing. "Uh huh."
    Ollie looked at him, smirking. "There is not nice things I can say, but I will hold my tongue for your sake, baby."
    Milo looked at him, eyebrows raised. "Hon I grew up Christian, believe me I've heard worse then whatever you held your tongue for."
    He sucked his tooth. "That a challenge?"
    "Why?" Milo leaned in, head on his hands. "Sitting on Daddy's lap got you bold?" He cocked his head with a smirk, Maverick chuckled.
    Maria watched Isiah do his thing, now over with Cassidy as the two just chilled together.
    Ollie leaned in as well, whispering. "And if it is?"
    "Then you're one hell of a bold, bitch~" Milo hissed in a whisper, grinning.
    Ollie reached and held under his jaw. "There is a toy in that room and I swear to all things holy, no pun intended, I will destroy you with it. Test me. I dare ya."
    "Could fuck you in that church until your atheist ass sees the heavens. Oh the things I could do in that church, all the places I know."
    Maverick looked at the two with raised eyebrows, cigar resting between his fingers.
    "We ain't at a church. I'm talkin' about right now, pretty boy."
    "Mmmm, don't feel like getting destroyed right now, sorry." Ollie made a pouty face, then it scrunched as he coughed a little when Maverick blew cigar smoke at him. "MaVeriCk, thE FuCk?!"
    Ollie laughed, holding his stomach and leaned his head back when Maverick then held his jaw, maneuvering his head at a good angle as he looked into his eyes, and did the same thing. Ollie let him, closing his eyes with a grin as Maverick smirked, setting him back up.
    Cassidy looked at them, chuckling as Ollie sat up, looking to Isiah and Maria. She looked back to Ollie, raising her head.
    "You're drooling." He teased, smirking.
    Maria made a confused face. "No?" She looked down.
    "Mhhhhmmmmm."
    She frowned. "Asshole."
    "Yikes, that's not nice, Maria." He pouted.
    "Whatever." She waved him off as she leaned back on the chair's railing, looking at the ceiling. Isiah smiled softly, looking at her. He watched as Maria lifted her hands, then pulled her body up and examined her nails, mumbling about getting them done soon, wondering to herself what style she could get.
    Isiah went back to making drinks, humming to the music as she got up, stretching out her legs before bending over the counter and talked to Cassidy about her nails, the two going back and forth with small smiles.
    Ollie debated on telling Maverick what happened, inhaling softly as he looked around. Maverick rubbed his thigh softly, taking a sip of his cocktail. "Want a sip? You're quiet hon."
    He shook his head. "I just had four drinks, waiting for it to kick in."
    "Four? Won't be given anymore that's for sure."
    Ollie shook his head. "I don't want anymore anyway." He smiled softly, nodding.
    Isiah hummed to the music, mixing a drink as he watched those two men STILL arguing. "Ay, boss?" He turned to Maverick.
    "Mm, yes Isiah?" He looked over.
    Isiah motioned to the two men. "They've been going at it since I told the guy in the black to leave."
    Maverick looked over, observing. "Hmm," Maria stood up, looking over as well.
    "Should I step in or?"
    "Your bar, your rules, have security escort them out." He replied as Isiah nodded, throwing a towel over his shoulder and mixed the drink with one hand, walking towards security. Maverick watched Isiah, sipping his cocktail. That same man, Orlando, made an appearance again, making his way back to the bar, sitting down and pulled out his wallet. He watched Isiah, scowling slightly and waited.