Chapter Seventy-Nine: [Oliver XIX]

Ollie sat on the floor, body bound in scarlet red rope, ass kept open with a sex toy. He just had one guy fuck him silly, and was waiting for the second, when a knock came.
    Milo got up and walked over, opening the door to poke his head out. "Looks like your second customer of the night." Ollie raised his eyebrows, tilting his head. Milo looked at him. "Yay or?" Ollie nodded.
    Milo stepped aside, the man walked in, Milo closed the door. "This Mr. Blackwell's party event?" He asked with a tone, smirking.
    The man examined him, glancing at Milo as he nodded. "Yeah, you read the sign?"
    "I saw him walk out of here, and saw party on the door, so."
    "Theeennn you're at the right place." Ollie raised his eyebrows, smiling.
    The man smiled back, walking over. How're we gonna do this? Hm." He then safely scooped him up and placed him on the table, on his back.
    He inhaled deeply, looking at him as he smirked. "I don't know, how are we gonna do this, hm?"
    He looked at Ollie, a hand reaching to undo his belt and pants. "Thinking I fuck you like this."
    Oh I'm liking this. Ollie watched the man, getting comfortable. He looked over at Milo, who looked at him, then the man. His face was expressionless but stern as he watched the two from the couch, the gun slowly slid into view and set in his lap.
    He smiled softly, examining his face then turned to the man as the man lathered himself with lube, then lined up, and pushed in, fucking slow at first but gradually got quicker. Ollie closed his eyes, parting his lips as he moaned quietly.
    The man held his thighs, huffing. He watched him, smirking with his mouth open. "Desperate, huh?"
    "What d'ya think? I'm fucking Mr. Blackwell's event whore." He grinned. Ollie grinned back, biting his lip as he arched his back slightly and hummed. The man slid a hand to his waist, gripping tight as he picked up the pace. Ollie furrowed his eyebrows, starting to moan more.
    "Moan more whore." He smirked, pounding into him as he neared closer to climax.
    He gasped, arching his back more as he kept moaning. "Fuck."
    The man gave a push and came, inhaling with a deep groan. He let out a deep moan, nodding as he huffed. The man looked at him, then eyed the sharpie. "Did Mr. Blackwell put this on ya?" He grabbed the sharpie and pulled it from its rope bind.
    "Yeah, tally me."
    "Very well." He looked for a good spot, then drew a tally on his left pec.
    "You enjoy your time?" Ollie asked.
    "You bet." He looked back at him, then down at the ground, leaning. He lifted the toy up, looking at him, putting the pieces together and pushed it back in, patting his thigh. Ollie went wide eyed, moaning out before melting into the table. "Whore," he teased, smirking. "Gotta keep it all in, yeah?" Ollie nodded, swallowing as he closed his eyes. "Thank you for your time, event whore."
    "You're welcome." Ollie replied. The man smiled, patting his thigh again and headed for the door, nodding to Milo before he left the room. He exhaled deeply, relaxing. My night's only just beginning. He thought with a floaty grin.
    Ollie laid there, breathing heavily as he listened to, what he thought was, the last guy leave. "Phew."
    Milo walked over, looking at the tally marks. "Twenty-five. Holy shit."
    "YaY," he was practically melted into the table, eyes closed as Milo reached and kissed his cum-soaked belly, smiling.
    Then, there was a knock.
    Ollie inhaled deeply, moving to look at the door. Milo looked over. "Maverick?" he spoke soft, walking over, and opened the door.
    A man looked at him, sipping his drink. "No, I came for the event thing he's got up."
    Ollie scowled a bit to the voice, rolling over to sit up, struggling a bit but managed.
    "Oh, uh. Can you handle another?" Milo looked back at Ollie.
    "Last one," he tried to see who it was.
    Milo nodded, putting on a smile. "Well, lucky you you're the last event goer for tonight." The man stepped in, looking around before looking at Ollie, face shifting.
    Ollie's back was facing them now as he turned his body a bit and looked at Orlando. Milo's expression shifted as he closed the door and sat on the couch, looking at the two.
    Ollie examined the man, tilting his head. Orlando set the glass down. "Wow, ain't this a surprise." He popped his knuckles, rolling up his sleeves.
    Ollie frowned, confused as he turned to look at Milo, who reached for the gun, staring at the guy. Ollie shook his head. "It's alright." He then looked back at the man as Milo raised his hand, nodding.
    That man examined Ollie with a raised eyebrow, standing behind him as he reached and took the toy out, setting it on the table. Ollie made a face, watching him then looked up at him.
    He scoffed, smirking a bit. "Let's get this over this, hm?"
    Ollie examined his face, frowning a bit. "Yeah," he nodded softly. Milo looked at Ollie, listening to his voice. His hand resting over the gun, face expressionless.
    He moved Ollie to where he was bent over the table, nodding as he tilted his head. Ollie swallowed, laying his cheek on the table and looked at Milo, who stared back. Orlando undid his belt, inhaling deeply. "This all it is? You're in here while a bunch of other people come in and fuck you?"
    Ollie kept looking at Milo before moving to look at Orlando. "Uh, yeah? Can you not read?"
    Milo scoffed with a smirk. "S'why he's called the 'Event Whore'."
    He frowned. "Alright then." He then pushed in kind of roughly, holding his waist. Ollie made a face, clenching his hands a bit as Milo narrowed his eyes, hand now gripping the gun. Ollie shook his head a bit, staring at Milo as Milo stood, unsure what exactly that head shake meant.
    He watched Ollie, resting a hand on his back as he went. Ollie closed his eyes, breathing softly as Orlando looked over at Milo, tilting his head as he chuckled and went harder. "You enjoy watching this?"
    "Mm." Milo said, frowning harshly at the man.
    "Just mm?" He chuckled again, looking down at Ollie as he leaned and whispered near his ear. "Your dad know about you being a whore?" Ollie then shot his eyes open, turning to look back at him as the man raised an eyebrow, smirking as he leaned back and continued.
    Ollie stared up at him, almost fearful as he swallowed and huffed. "What?"
    He simply focused on what he was doing, smiling softly as he reached and pressed into his back. "I think you heard me." Ollie made a face, baring his teeth a bit as he laid his cheek back onto the table.
    The man grunted, finishing as he slammed into him one last time and grinned, inhaling deeply. Ollie clenched his hands again, grunting as Milo frowned, now sitting on the side of the couch closest, that gun just sitting in his lap.
    He pulled out, sighing deeply and fixed himself. "Where is he anyway huh? He won't answer my calls? Thought I'd find him here but. Shockingly, I found you. Laid out and tied up like a breeding mare." He fixed his belt as Milo's eyes softly widen, looking at Ollie.
    Ollie turned to him, staring as his eyes glossed over. "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." He sat up, looking at Milo and motioned to his arms.
    He examined him, frowning. "You know something."
    Milo stood and lightly shoved Orlando aside, tending to his arms. "He does not, sorry." The man stepped back, scowling. "Where's your dad, Oliver?" Ollie closed his eyes, ignoring him.
    "Sir, leave. You had your time." He turned his head, going back to carefully untying the rope and wiping off the twenty-five tally marks.
    Orlando scowled more. "I'm simply asking an important question. He never just disappears, sir. So I'll ask again. Where is —"
    Ollie turned, glaring at him. "I will make him shoot you if you do not fucking leave."
    His father's man looked at him, raising his chin as he tilted his head. "Mm." He rolled down his sleeves, nodding and left.
    Milo watched, turning back. "Didn't even get to put my gun to his head, pity. Are you okay dear?" His tone was now soft and gentle.
    Ollie just stared at the door, clearing his throat. "Yeah, I'm fine." He reached and grabbed his clothes, inhaling sharply as he went to the couch and slowly sat down, slowly getting dressed. Was that Orlando. . .? God help me I let him fuck me. I need a shower. A long one.
    Milo watched him, sighing soft and walked over and kneeled. "Honey. . ." He attempted to help him get dressed
    Ollie let him, making a face. "His name is Orlando. He's a freak."
    "Good freak, bad freak?" He reached and tenderly kissed his cheek.
    "Bad. . ." He frowned a bit, fixing his shirt.
    "Hm. I'm sorry honey. . ." He cupped his face. "You were good tonight, you were, you were going to get the best care and love when we get to the hotel."
    Ollie smiled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you. . ."
    "Of course, we wouldn't deny you love and care after having twenty-six different dicks and loads of cum in you baby,"
    Ollie laughed a bit, holding his lower stomach. "Definitely. Okay, I wanna drink now." He slowly stood, inhaling sharply again.
    Milo helped him stand. "Need carrying?" Ollie nodded, raising his arms as Milo picked him up carefully, leaving the room. He grabbed the "Maverick Blackwell's Party" sign with him as he left and headed for the bar. Ollie held onto him, closing his eyes.