Chapter One-Hundred and Thirteen: [Rebecca VIII]

Damian drove, the truck silent. He had just gotten done dropping everyone off, Rebecca at his side, and was now driving home for the night. He slowed as he pulled into the driveway after dropping everyone home. She glanced at him, smirking softly as she cleared her throat.
    "You know, you're pretty hot when you're being stern."
    He put the car in park, looking at her. "Seriously?"
    "Mhm," she opened the door, getting out. He smirked, doing the same. He closed the door, locking it. "Just saying." She tied her hair back into a low ponytail. Damian looked at her, squinting. Rebecca waited by the door, smiling innocently.
    He put his key in. "Y'know where my room is, go on." He opened the door. "Go wait for me blondes."
    Rebecca bit her lip, doing so as she already started undoing her shirt. He closed the door behind her, eyeing her as he followed. She opened his bedroom door, kicking off her shoes and dropped the shirt, turning to face him as he stared, lifting his hands and threw her over his shoulder, kicking the door closed behind them.
    A while into the night, Rebecca moaned and groaned deeply, melting into the bed as more tears rolled down her face. She physically couldn't talk anymore. Damian furrowed his brows, lifting a hand. His fingers ghosted her neck. "Goin' quiet on my dick are we?"
    She looked at him, huffing and swallowed and spoke shakily. "You-you feel. . . so fffucking good."
    "I know I do, fucking you so deep I'm hitting your stomach!"
    She nodded quickly, groaning and whining. "Oh, daddy! Daddy, I llove you!"
    "I love you too Fuck I love your everything!" His hand closed on her neck, putting more pressure on the back of her neck. She leaned her head back, grinning as the tears rolled down her face and jaw. Grunts and groans left her lips. Damian continued to hammer into her, obsessed and having no plan of stopping.
    "Oh, Damian. Oh, daddy! Please, daddy, make me feel so so good!"
    "Is this not enough baby? You need more?" She shook her head with a grin. "Oh? What do you need baby? Other then daddy taking your pussy and legs."
    "Everything. T-take everything!"
    "Everything?"
    "Everything Dj."
    "I love when you're so fucking vulnerable for me. Be good and let me be." He leaned down, huffing. He curled his lips around a nipple.
    Rebecca gasped and moaned out loudly, body tensing again as she raised her chest. "Mmmm!" He curled his tongue, body tensing as he started cumming again, this one longer and heavier than the second rounds before, pushing his waist very close, moaning.
    She bared her teeth again, moaning through them as she let out a whiny sob while he pushed his mouth closer, huffing. "Mmph!"
    Rebecca's whole body tensed as she made a long and loud moan. She started cumming again, her walls pulsing around him. "Fuck! Fuck fuck!" His eyes flutter, panting as he slowly began fucking her through both their orgasms, grunting and moaning. She reached to hold his back, digging her nails into him as she groaned heavily and loudly. "Fuckin' hell."
    Damian's back bowed, flattening as he groaned. Rebecca breathed deeply, throat red and body hot as her legs started shaking.
    "Ffuuuuckkk." Her grin was sluggish. He pressed his hands, groaning. He picked up the pace, hands moving to grab onto the sheets, eyes squeezed closed, lips parted, panting with each heavy thrust. She kept her nails into him, huffing and groaning. "I feel so-so good! S-so ffucking good, daddy!"
    "Oh you-you feel fucking amazing!" She sloppily kissed at his shoulder, moaning and whining into him. He moaned, kissing around her nipple, head pushing onto her shoulder, kissing and mouthing her neck.
    Rebecca reached to hold around his neck, legs wrapping around his waist as she squeezed, furrowing her eyebrows and whimpered.
    "Baby. Fuck," he sighed, breathing onto her neck with each thrust while she breathed shakily, mouthing at his neck as she groaned heavily still. "I don't think —" He panted. "Oh fuck."
    "D-Dont think what?" She spoke near his ear, moaning into his neck.
    "Don't think I got much left baby." He still continued at that heavy pace.
    "D-did I milk you dry?" She moved to look at him, swallowing as she huffed out a groan.
    "Think you did." He looked at her, raising up to lean over her. Rebecca let her arms drop to their sides, lips parted and continued to moan as she furrowed her eyebrows slightly.
    "How unfortunate."
    "I know. You'd just want me to continue fucking you until it hurts." Damian said in a pouty tone, then began to hammer into her again, head leaned back. She bared her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut as she gripped the sheets above her. She raised her chest and moaned out, the tears starting again. He grabbed onto his side with one of his hands, panting, his nails gripping.
    Her voice had gone hoarse as she started groaning heavily again, body melting into the bed. He raised up fully, staring down at her with a grin as a hand slid up her leg, lifting it. He ran his tongue along her calf, kissing and gently biting, before letting it drop and repeated with her other leg.
    She watched him, hands tensing as she breathed quickly and smirked, groaned again as she raised her chest again. "You took — oh! — You took me saying take everything seriously."
    "I always go through what my lady wants me to do."
    "As it fucking should be." She said. He smiled, leaning in. He softly kissed her cheek, moaning deep into her ear as he continued. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her head against his as she panted and moaned near his ear as well, legs tensing around his waist again.
    "So close baby. Fuck, keep using that throat for me hon, m'so close."
    Rebecca did so, hand reaching towards the back of his head as she gripped a handful of hair. She tried to say more but it only came out as slurred profanity. Her moans grew heavy and deep.
    Damian huffed, stopping. He removed her hand from his hair and grabbed hold of her waist, pulling over and flipped her over on her belly, grabbing a fistful of her hair and lifted her head to eat at her neck as he fucked heavy and deep, huffin more.
    She gasped loudly, letting out a loud and heavy moan. "Fuck! Oh, fuck!" She made a heavy sob. Fuccckkk! Oh my god he's amazing!
    "You like that?" His curled her hair around his hand.
    "Yes! M'fuck yes! I love it! So so much! Oh, daddy yes!"
    He smiled, leaning to kiss her arched back. "That's what I thought. There it is. That's where your voice went, you just needed to get handled rough, huh baby?"
    "Yes!" she whined, tears rolled down her face quickly as she parted her lips. "Fucking hell, Damian!"
    "What baby? What's the matter? You found out you love getting manhandled, huh?" His hand tightened.
    She gasped shakily, nodding as she moved to look back at him. "Yes. God, yes." How can he be so attractive doing this when I hated Martin for doing the same thing? Tears trickled down her cheeks.
    Damian looked at her, smirking. He to kiss her neck, eyebrows furrowing as he picked up the pace. "God you're a whore for me, aren't you?" He spoke against her skin, testing the water.
    God that's hot! Rebecca nodded quickly, reaching back to hold his waist as she groaned deeply. "Uh huh. Yours only. All yours."
    "All mine." his hands reach, running up her thighs, waist, and then stomach, holding tight yet soft.
    "All — hah! — All yours, daddy."
    "All fucking mine." Damian softly bit into her shoulder, thrusting in and cumming deep, though he began to leak, looking down. "Fuck," he pushed her legs closer together, squishing her around the base of his dick in the process. He twitched, spurting out the last bit of cum, sighing deeply.
    Rebecca huffed, whining as she furrowed her eyebrows and came the same time he did. Her legs shook more as she breathed deeply and heavily. "Fuck,"
    Damian softly kissed her, rubbing circles into her sides. He pulled out, leaving to fetch a towel while she laid flat on the bed, swallowing as she closed her eyes, smiling softly and groaned quietly, full of cum. He came back in some sweats, gently turning her over and leaning to kiss her stomach as he cleaned her up, getting what cum he could.
    Rebecca watched him with a gentle smile, reaching a hand slowly to her face and wiped her tears. He looked at her, eyes soft and loving as he snuck a kiss to her wet face, using the other side of the towel to help. She let him, smiling more as she watched him continue to softly kiss her, standing and turned to his closet, opening it.
    Rebecca raised her arms over her head, tilting it softly while continuing to watch him. "What d'you wanna wear?" He turned his head.
    "A big shirt." She slowly sat up, hair falling to her shoulders.
    Damian watched her, then turned to grab a shirt. He turned back, walking up. "Arms," she raised her arms. He put the shirt over her arms and on her, pulling her arms through the sleeves. He kissed her hair, hands slowly running around her body in a sort of hug.
    She leaned into him, hugging around his neck while his arms and neck tensed as he lifted her up into the air and into his arms, looking up at her. She looked down at him, smiling more as she wrapped her legs around him. "I love you."
    "That's new." He stared, smiling.
    "It's true." She kissed his forehead, reaching to cup his face.
    He closed his eyes, opening them to look up at her. "Of course it is." He said as she tenderly kissed all over his face, eyes heavy as he closed his eyes, sighing soft. Rebecca moved to lay against his shoulder, tucking her hands against her stomach, Damian kissed her neck softly.
    "What would you like to do now Tills. . .?" He asked, his voice soft.
    "Hmmmm. A nice warm bath." She nodded.
    "A nice warm bath coming up." He looked up at her, then turned his head and walked to his bathroom.
    He flicked on the light, walking in and shut the door, leaving a crack. He set her on the counter while he went to get the bath ready. She watched, moving her hair back away from her face.
    Damian let the water run. "What soap? Want bubbles?"
    Rebecca nodded, grinning. "Never can go wrong with bubbles." He smiled, walking near. He opened the cabinet, lifting his hand and grabbed a bottle of bubble soap, mint-scented. He popped it open and poured it over the water and then under the faucet, humming.
    She watched him, hands leaning on the counter as she leaned forward, tilting her head. Satisfied with the amount he did, he snapped the lid back on and turned, catching her with a look of surprise. "Oh — hello."
    She smiled faintly, admiring him. "Hello. . ."
    Damian squinted, smiling. "Hello dear. . . why're you staring at me like that?"
    She shook her head. "No reason, darling." She smiled more.
    "Yeah? Is that why you're smiling like that. . .?" He walked up, leaning forward, his hands resting on the counter. She looked up at him and nodded, reaching to gently kiss him. He smiled on her lips, pushing deeper into the kiss. She reached and held his face, moving closer to him as she kissed him passionately.
    He pulled her closer, sighing as he rolled up her shirt and pulled it off, setting it down beside them as she slipped her tongue through, searching his mouth.
    Damian opened his mouth more, eyebrows furrowing. He spread her legs, pushing his hardening dick against her as he leaned closer. Rebecca exhaled slowly through her nose, reaching an arm around his neck and ran her nails down his back, curling her tongue around his. He huffed, groaning soft. He moved his hands to untie his sweats and throw them off, picking her up. He moved his head for a moment to walk to the bath, getting in and sat in the warm bubbly water, returning his lips to hers.
    She relaxed against him, kissing him deeply as she breathed softly. He sighed, leaning and dipped her in the water, just enough to get her hair wet, combing his fingers through her wet-soft hair.
    Rebecca closed her eyes, smiling again as he kissed her cheek, hands softly roaming her body, before reaching and grabbed the shampoo; champagne toast. Did he get it for me? She'll never know. Pouring it into her hair, he set the bottle down and scrubbed her hair tenderly. She hummed a gentle tune, body completely relaxing while he kissed her forehead and scrubbed her hair soapy.
    Rebecca spoke calmly. "I remember when I would bathe Oliver. . . he would fall asleep mid hair washing session. When I'd wake him, he said I was a "professional massage person."
    "Yeah. . .?"
    She nodded. "Mhm, he loved it."
    "Heh, Spark didn't. Infact hated getting baths as a kid, their mom and I had to wrangle them into the bath like a feral animal. Oh but they loved when they were getting bathed because they'd also fall asleep while mom was washing their hair." He chuckled. "Hated getting in the bath and getting out." He added with a snort.
    Rebecca chuckled. "How adorable!"
    "Yeah, I have a picture of it; Kid was slumped on mom's arm while she was bathing them, I also have another of Spark getting into the bath and causing hell. They're someone in the living room in an album."
    The pair rambled about their children, getting out and drying off and falling asleep cuddled together.
    So this is what real love feels like. Rebecca thought as she drifted off. I'm so glad I can stay here. . .