Chapter Eighty-One: [Isiah I]

Isiah spoke to security guard in Spanish, scowling a bit a pointed to the two guys and explained what happened earlier. Ollie sighed a bit, leaning against Maverick as he looked around.
    Maverick looked at him, rubbing his side. The security nodded, looking towards the guys before walking over.
    Isiah watched, making his way back but was stopped. He turned, looking down at the hand the was on his wrist. Orlando held it kind of tight, glancing around before inhaling.
    "I'm still gonna give the damn money for the shit. Whether you have or not, but I will get it either way Isiah. Come on now, don't make this a bigger deal than it will be." He said in a low voice, setting down a roll.
    Isiah scowled, taking the roll and put it in his pocket before flashing the gun at him. "Let go, cabrõn." He let go, lifting his chin as he tilted his head
    Isiah sucked his tooth, putting his shirt down and walked back to the group, making the drink. Maria looked over, flagging Maverick down and jerked her head, both siblings watched.
    Orlando leaned forward, looking at him. "You know, once you get in, you can't get out, Isiah." Isiah tried to keep his cool, biting at his lip as he looked over at him.
    Maverick narrowed his eyes, studying their lips as the music was to loud to hear. Isiah went over to Orlando, pointing at him. "Que te jodan, Orlando. You aren't putting me back into jail because you want something. Either leave," he lifted his shirt again. "Or I'll make you."
    Orlando moved the gun then looked up at him, face neutral. "l'm sure the big man would be disappointed."
    Isiah face shifted, swallowing as he stood up straight and motioned him out. "¡Fuera de aqui!" Orlando simply smiled, leaving a five dollar bill and left, fixing his tie. Maverick watched him.
    Isiah watched him leave, glancing at the people near the two who looked at him. "Deja de mirarme." He muttered, yanking the towel off his shoulder and walked towards the back
    Ollie watched Isiah quietly, glancing at Maverick as he spoke quietly near his ear. "That didn't look too good. . ."
    "Agreed. . ."
    Isiah muttered quietly to himself in Spanish, getting more pissed off just by thinking about it and started sweeping. Maria watched him, worry coiling and twisting in her belly like a drunk spider attempting to make a web.
    "Isiah. . .?" She spoke low.
    He glanced at her. "Yes, princesa?" He kept sweeping.
    "You alright. . .?"
    He simply nodded, doing his absolute best to keep his cool. "Happens everyday, it's fine." She blinked, looking at him. Slowly, she reached out a hand. He glanced at her hand, inhaling deeply as he reached and took it, looking away from the group as she looked away as well.
    Ollie's face softened as he leaned forward. "Does. . . does he bother you, everyday. . ."
    "I could get the guy banned if he does." Maverick offered.
    Isiah looked at Maverick, shaking his head. "That'll get me into trouble, boss. I'll be fine, promesa." He simply nodded, lightly kissing Maria's knuckles before letting her hand go and went off to tend.
    Maverick looked him, blinking soft. "Very well." He mumbled, finishing his drink and cigar and set them near, putting out the cigar in an ashtray. Ollie frowned a bit, leaning into him again.
    Maverick lightly kissed his cheek, hugging him with one arm wrapped around him. Ollie held his arm with one hand, and held Milo's hand with the other as Milo rubbed his hand, quiet as he listened to the chatter and music around them.
    Isiah watched Orlando stick around, seeing him on the phone as he swallowed, tapping the counter. He talked to a couple ladies, glancing at him every now and then. Maria hung near Cassidy, the two just, talking.
    Ollie glanced at Orlando, inhaling softly as he moved a bit. "I'll be right back." He nodded, kissing their cheeks.
    Maverick looked at him. "Be safe hon,"
    Milo nodded. "Same as Maverick, be safe."
    Ollie nodded, fixing his shirt and made his way towards Orlando.
    "By the way, where's Sadie and Sunny?" Cassidy asked.
    "Last I saw, in the casino side having a blast, so." Maverick replied. From her viewpoint, Cassidy kept her eyes on her little cousin, frowning.
    Ollie approached Orlando, tapping his shoulder. The man turned, mid conversation as he scowled. Isiah watched them as well, though he couldn't make out their words, or read their lips good enough. Orlando hung up his phone, and the two began a conversation.
    After a good, semi-long conversation, Orlando slowly grinned, laughing. Sounds more like a baying hound dog, an ugly hound dog.
    Maverick pushed from his seat, walking over. "Is there a, problem here tonight?" He asked loud enough.
    Orlando looked at him, shaking his head.
    Maverick nodded his head back and turned, gently pulling Ollie, who watched Orlando, walking with Maverick before looking forward. Maverick then turned and pulled him away from the crowds and music to a quieter place, a room as he stared, face dropping and immediately knew what was going on. He inhaled deeply.
    Isiah finished his shift, taking off his apron.
    Maverick was now nearby after a long while in that room, talking to a security guard. He nodded, and the two parted ways. Maverick stopped by the bar to say hello, kissing Milo's cheek.
    Isiah looked over to Maverick and Milo, smiling a bit before looking at Maria. She was leaned over the bar again, sharing some fries with Sadie and Sunny, smiling.
    Isiah went over, leaning on the counter. "Can I get you señoras anymore drinks before I end the shift, hm?"
    Maria looked at him, smiling as she moved closer. "A little vodka with raspberry won't hurt."
    "Me and Sunny can just share a rum with coke please." Sadie replied
    Isiah nodded, looking at Cassidy. "You?"
    "I'm alright hon."
    Isiah nodded, walking off to make the drinks as Maria continued to stare at him, eyes trailing him like he was a living painting. Isiah looked at her, puffing his bangs out of his face as he smirked.
    Maria grinned and bit her lip, albeit just a little tipsy while she watched Isiah shake the drink, raising an eyebrow to her. His eyes spoke more words than his lips could.
    Maria looked down for a moment, then looked up and met his eyes, slanted and lust-heavy as Isiah examined her face, smiling softly and made their drinks, motioning her over. Maria got up, walking over and looked down at him. "Yyesss?"
    Isiah slightly looked up at her, eyes searching her face. "You wanna ride on my bike back to your suite, princesa?" He spoke low, handing her her drink.
    Maria smirked. "My girls will be there, amor."
    Isiah shook his head. "I don't mind it, just as long as I'm with you, hm?"
    Maria rose her eyebrows. "Oh?" Isiah smirked, walking past her and handed the girls their drinks.
    Sadie smiled. "Thank you!" Both girls did indeed share, taking little sips. Maria happily sipped her last drink of the night.
    Isiah leaned on the counter. "What're your names again?"
    "I'm Sadie, this is Sunny."
    "Hello!"
    Isiah smiled. "Isiah." He held his hand out. Sadie shook his hand, then Sunny did the same. Isiah grinned, making his own drink as Sunny watched him, then turned her full attention to Sadie and Cassidy. She then turned, the three girls watching Maverick carry food over.
    Isiah tapped the counter, downing his drink. Maria walked over, hand dragging against his lower back as she got up on the bar as Isiah looked at her, setting the glass down and sighed softly.
    Maria looked at him, leaning towards Cassidy and the girls and set her drink down.
    Calypso popped in, pointing a small confetti canon at Milo and popped it right near his face. "HA!"
    Milo jumped, almost falling out of his seat as Sunny was quick to not let him fall. "Jesus on the fucking — Calypso!"
    Calypso laughed hysterically, pointing at him. "SUCK DICK! Oh waitttt, you do!" He snickered, covering his mouth.
    Milo sighed, frowning. "So do you!"
    Calypso gasped. "How dare!" He held his chest. "I would never! I actually eat pussy He smirked. "I do both. . ." They muttered.
    Milo gave him a look. "That's not what I remember."
    Calypso stared, speechless, and then pointed at him. "Hey now."
    Milo smirked. "Gotcha."
    Calypso pouted, crossing their arms. "I'll have you know I haven't done that since." he raised his chin, closing his eyes.
    "Mhm, s'cuz I was taken out, huh?" Milo taunted, head resting on his hands.
    "No." Calypso looked away, cleaning the counter.
    Milo smirked. "Awwhhh." He said in a pouty voice. "Couldn't best sucking me, is that it?"
    He turned red, turning to him. "Your boyfriend, aka my cousin, is sitting next to you."
    Milo turned, looking at him. "Hi,"
    Maverick stared, looking at the pair, blinking. "Milo,"
    "I'm sorry."
    "Uh-hm, better be."