Chapter Sixty-Nine: [Macy XX]

"This your plan?" Spark questioned, Macy grinned, nodding as she pulled it out and moved her hair out of the way. Spark looked at her, immediately getting it as they roll their pants down to their ankles and shrugged them off, legs spread for her, grinning as Macy smiled at them, moving herself closer to their fingers before gently kissing the tip.
    Spark lifted their hand, petting her hair as they watch her start licking around their dick, humming while Spark leaned their head back, hand coiling to a fist in her hair, groaning soft. Macy held the base, slowly stroking before sucking at the same pace.
    "Shit Mace." They sigh "God this is such a good way to fully wake up. . ." Macy nodded, smiling as she went faster, humming. Spark groaned, huffing. "Right there baby. Keep that pace sweet girl, I'm close already." Their voice was whispery, huffing as they scrunch her hair in their fist, eyes screwing close and eyebrows furrowing.
    She kept going, looking up at them as she smiled a bit and toyed with the tip with her tongue. They inhale, sighing. "Dear god. . ."
    Macy looked up at them, humming still as she went deeper and gagged a bit but kept going as they moan softly, leaning their head back, hand tight in her hair. They look so good like that, all floaty and pathetic.
    She pulled up, looking at them as she started stroking. grinning at them. "Does that feel good baby?"
    They nod. "Holy fuck, yes!"
    "Yeah?" she spoke in whiny voice, stroking faster.
    Spark huffed, panting. "Macy. Oh fuck. . ."
    "Mmm. I love it when you say my name while absolutely crumbling." She reached up, breathing softly against their neck as she stroked quickly.
    They pant, heart pounding as their hands moved to her hips. "Doll. . ."
    She looked at them, biting her lip with a smile as she continued. "Yes, my love?" She hovered over their lips.
    Their lips parted, eyes slanted as they huff, whining. "Mmph. . ." they mumble, licking their lips. Macy chuckled low, watching their lips before suddenly stopping. They take a moment, eyebrows furrowing. Their head slowly raised to look at her. "Huh?"
    Spark watched her move a bit, sliding off her underwear before laying them down on the couch and moved into their lap. Spark's face reddened, hands gripping her as they watch her, panting and whining under their breath.
    She sat against it, wrapping her arms around their neck as she started kissing around their jaw hungrily. "You want me so bad, don't you?" She moved an arm to their shoulder and started sucking and licking their neck.
    "Uh-uh huh. . ." Their eyes flutter, groaning loudly as their hands curl into her lower back.
    She grinned, moving a hand and held the base, slowly moving onto it as she gasped softly with a grin. "Mmmm, baby." Their back arched slightly, watching her, lips parted as silence fell out, then a strangled gasp for air.
    She moved her lips over theirs, holding their face as she slowly sat down fully, her lips still parted, listening to them whimper, throbbing before breaking and came almost immediately, sudden and violent as their eyes rolled, back arching more as they pathetically moan into her mouth.
    Macy moaned softly, grinning as she slowly rocked her hips. "Listen to yourself crumbling under me. You're a good boy." She started kissing them, moaning into their mouth. Spark whined, tears welling in their eyes as their face radiated heat, moaning more.
    She curled her hand to the back of their head, rocking her hips faster as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh fuck, baby."
    They moaned more, hiccuping sobs breaking through as they tilt their head back, whining through the sobs and moans as heat rushed through their veins, fueling another growing climax.
    She breathed heavily, starting to bounce as she held onto their neck. "God, this feels so good baby. . ."
    They inhale, throat as warm as their face and body. "Uh-huh! Bounce harder baby, m'almost there!" They moan, grabbing onto a arm, teeth baring and whimpering.
    She did so, furrowing her eyebrows more as she moaned and wrapped their arms around their neck, feeling her own climax coming as she huffed. "Fuck fuck!"
    Spark's eyes squeeze closed, grunting with every harsh bounce as it brought them closer. "Dear, oh my god you — ah! — y'feel so f'king good!" Their words began to trail together and go quiet at times.
    Macy kept going, panting and moaning as she moved to cover her mouth and moaned into it as Spark reached for her hand, pulling it from her mouth and pressed it back to their throat, whimpering as tears trickled down their cheeks. "M'so close. . ." They whine in a quiet voice
    She started kissing their lips, moaning more and more. "Cum with me." she spoke quickly into the kiss. "Cum with me, baby, please."
    Almost like that was what took to push them against the edge, they poured into her again, moaning loudly into her mouth, biting onto a lip as their hands tense, digging into her side and wrist. Her eyes rolled as she moaned and came, holding onto their neck more. "Fuck fuck."
    Spark dared to inhale, tears streamed down in rivers as they continued to sob and hiccup whimpering. Macy stroked their cheeks, just sitting on it now as she pressed her forehead against theirs and closed her eyes. Spark sniffled, quieting as they rub her sides and wrist, sighing soft. She wiped their face with her sleeve, smiling softly as they look up at her, blinking soft as a small smile fell on their lips. She kissed their nose softly. "Was that okay?"
    They looked up at her still. "What do you think?" They reply in a soft voice.
    "Good?"
    They nod. "Good, mousey. . ."
    She smiled, kissing their cheek as she hugged them. "I love youuuu."
    They smiled, hugging her back and maneuvered to sit up. "I loveee youuu toooo."
    Macy laughed, kissing their cheek again. "What shall we do today?"
    Spark looked at her, head tilted with that smug toothy grin. "I got an idea."
    She examined their face with a smirk. "Yeah?"
    "Yeah." They lean back on their arms, lifting a hand to stroke her cheek. "It's a solo mission, for both of us."
    "Is it now?"
    They nod, smirking and carefully move her off their lap and head off. "I got this done, uh — yesterday." They explained, coming back with a medium sized black box with red ribbon. They smile, setting it down in front of her.
    She looked at it, smiling as she looked up at them. "A gift?"
    They then kiss between her eyes. "A filling gift. Now I'm going to take a shower." They smile, walking away. "Have fun!"
    She watched them before grabbing the box and opened it, listening to the sound of water running emitted in the background. Macy tilted her head, setting the ribbon down and opened the lid. A silicone replica of Spark's dick stared back at her, colored just like theirs. She bit her lip, grabbing it and examined it.
    She blushed, holding it with both hands then looked back towards the bathroom, then back at the toy, grinning as she tilted her head.
    "So," Spark called, walking out with their towel around their waist. "You like the gift?" They asked.
    She looked back at them, nodding quickly. "Yes, I do." They smile, walking over and kissed the top of her head.
    "I got somewhere to go, just some errands." They speak low near her ear. "You can handle being alone, can't you?"
    She smirked, nodding. "I can."
    They grin, looking at her. "Then I'm sure my little errand run won't be a problem, huh. . . Mrs. James."
    She bit her lip, grinning. "It won't." They grin more, leaning and kissed her, hand running across her belly, doing a little fist bump motion before walking away to get dressed.
    Spark walked out of the bedroom in their chosen outfit for today, sliding their phone and wallet in pockets. They wore a dark grey turtleneck with high-waisted grey pants with light grey lines that made it look like a weird chessboard, completing the look with a black trenchcoat. "Don't have to much fun with that, alright?" They smile, looking at her.
    She looked at them, nodding with a smile. "I wonttt."
    They look at her, nodding back and kissed her. "I'll be back in, well, whenever I get back I guess, byee Mouseyyyy."
    "Okaaaayyy bye byeeee." She said as they continue look at her while walking backwards, then turned, opened the front floor, and left to do their errands for the day. She waited a bit before looking at the toy again as she bit her lip and then got up, taking her phone with her as an idea popped into her head.
    Macy closed the door and then set the toy and her phone down, taking out her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling as made a pose and took a couple pictures for Spark. She grinned, looking at them before sending them.