Chapter Sixty-Seven: [Maverick VIII]

Maverick opened the door, slowly closing it as Ollie turned his head a bit, watching him as he blinked softly. He turned around, jumping a bit. "JeSUS Olls!" He spoke in a whisper.
    Ollie smiled faintly. "Where'd you go off to?" He whispered softly.
    Maverick walked over, softly rubbing his face. "Just to see Marky, heard them say my name so I had to go check." He kissed the top of his head. "You should be sleeping hon. . ."
    Ollie shook his head softly. "I can't sleep. . ." He closed his eyes.
    "Awhh, I'm sorry baby. . ." Ollie moved to rest his head on his chest. Maverick continued to rub his face. "Let's go back to bed, okay?" Ollie whined quietly, shaking his head a bit. "Olls. . . you need sleep. . ."
    He looked up at him, blinking softly again. "I don't want to sleep."
    "You look like you're going to fall asleep on me."
    Ollie moved to lean into him. "I'm noooot. . ."
    "Mhmmm. . ."
    Ollie rubbed his eyes, mumbling softly. "Don't wanna. . ."
    "Well, since you're obviously not falling asleep on me, what do you want to do hon?" Ollie shrugged a bit, looking up at him as Maverick held his face in his hands, rubbing under his eyes. Ollie closed his eyes, holding his elbows softly. "You're gettinggg verrryyy ssllleeeeppyyyy."
    Ollie breathed softly, literally about to fall asleep right there before slowly opening his eyes. "You're putting me to sleep. . ."
    "That's my plannn. . ." Maverick replied, watching him close his eyes again and lean into his touch. Maverick picked him up, carrying him to bed as Ollie leaned into him, relaxing against him.
    Maverick gently set him against Milo before crawling into bed. Milo inhaled softly, putting an arm around Ollie as he kept his eyes closed. Ollie whined quietly before shifting his head to press against Milo.
    Maverick pulled the covers up, hands hugging Ollie as he continued to rub his face. Ollie breathed softly, slowly drifting off to sleep. Milo's hands intertwine with Maverick's, slowly opening his eyes to look at them, before resting his chin on Ollie, and drifted back off to sleep.
Maverick smiled softly, always the last one to fall asleep.
    "Do, we have anything planned today?" Milo asked the next morning as he was shuffling back into his pajamas.
    "I want to check out the casino." Ollie offered, smiling.
    "I got a casino in mind." Maverick spoke.
Ollie looked at him, smirking. "Yeah?"
Maverick smirked, looking at him as well. "Yeah,"
    "Well let's go to that!"
    "Would you both like to go with the group in the day or tonight?" Maverick asked.
    "I don't mind either." Milo replied.
    "Either one is fine." Ollie agreed.
    "Well, let's inform the gang, get showered and clean, eat, and we'll head out." Maverick said.
    Ollie nodded, smiling. "We should all go out to eat together."
    Maverick got from bed and put on his pajama sweats, grabbing his phone. "Oh yes that's a good idea, I need to make a call real quick."
    "Okayyyy," Ollie got out of the bed and walked straight to the His Bath.
    "Hello Mr. Blackwell, how can I help you?"
    "Hi there Raffy, I was hoping you'd tell my grandfather I'm in Vegas, see if we can meet up and hang out at a casino."
    "Uncle! Oh it's so good to hear your voice again! Can I come?" Raffy's voice was excited. Maverick smiled.
    "Aahhh, sorry nephew, this is kinda a business arrangement."
    The call went on for an hour Maverick felt like, listening to his nephew. "Mhm," he responded.
    "Your grandfather is on his way, Uncle. Goodbye for now." Raffy hung up.
    He headed for the bathroom, opening the shower door. "Wow, late to the kiss party."
    Milo laughed more, looking over. "Hi Maviss."
    Ollie turned, smirking. "Hello."
    "Hello," Maverick replied as he took off his pants, and stepped in, closing the door behind him. Ollie smiled before turning and kissed Milo's cheek while Milo continued to hold him, hands moving as Maverick hugged Ollie as well, kissing the fold of his neck. Ollie closed his eyes, kissing Milo's shoulder. Maverick continued to kiss him, his hands trailed Ollie's legs and rounding his inner thighs. Ollie hummed softly, holding the back of Milo's head while he kissed the other side of Ollie's neck, holding him close.
    Ollie leaned his head back, breathing softly as Maverick moved closer to his adams apple, licking the side slow before suckling, huffing. Ollie bit his lip, inhaling deeply.
    Milo kissed behind his ear. "We need to shower you two. . ."
    "Mm. . ." Maverick mumbled in reply.