Chapter One-Hundred and Six: [Oliver XXV]

Isiah set the tub down on a table, handing Milo the cloth and looked at the others. Milo grabbed the cloth, looking at the others as well. Cassidy stood and took her girls with her as she left the room.
    Rebecca kissed Ollie's head. "Nice fresh clothes." She grinned, walking out. Damian followed, whistling as Bandit was quick to follow and curled up with Macy and Spark.
    Isiah was the last to leave and shut the door behind them all, sitting nearby Spark and Macy.
    Ollie watched them all before looking to Milo, who looked back at him as Ollie moved to sit on the bed, tilting his head at him. Milo closed the curtains, walking over while Ollie reached to try and untie his gown.
    Milo tugged his hands and untied it for him. "Fool," he taunted.
    Ollie looked at him, raising his eyebrows. "Now you're bullying me."
    "Nooo, just wanna do things for you you can do yourself."
    He grinned. "Awww, a gentlemennn." He looked up at him, eyes just full of love.
    Milo smiled, looking at him. "I'm literally taking your only piece of clothing off."
    Ollie chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I'm naked."
    "Mm," Milo's eyes studied him.
    He watched him, smiling softly. "I can't wait to get better. . ."
    "That so? Mind telling me why?" Milo questioned while gently cleaning his face, scrunching the washcloth in a separate basin, wet it again in soapy water, and washed Ollie's arms soap with a bar of soap and scrubbed it with the washcloth.
    Ollie closed his eyes, keeping his smile. "Take a guess."
    "Hmmm," Milo dried his arms, then paused. "How exactly are we going to clean your hair."
    He shrugged, blinking. "No idea," Milo made a face, patting him dry and went from scrunching the cloth, getting a limb soapy, scrubbing it in with the washcloth, washing it, drying it, and repeated until all that was left was Ollie's hair. He sat there with his eyes closed, relaxed while Milo wondered what to do with his hair, squinting. He took the basins and left to clean them out along with the rag.
    He opened his eyes and watched Milo pull up his sleeves as he got one refilled with warm soapy water, moving around, tapping his fingers together as he was searching for something.
    Ollie grabbed his phone and texted Maverick. "I nakey" there came a muffled chuckle from the other side of the wall.
    Typing..
    "Yeah?"
    "Mhhmmm" Ollie grinned. Milo came back, setting the basin filled with warm water on the table beside Ollie, pulling a bottle of no-tear shampoo and scentless lotion from behind his overalls. Ollie looked up and set his phone down.
    "Who ya textin'?" Milo said, undoing his overalls and shrugged off his jacket. He was only wearing boxers underneath.
    Ollie grinned, biting his lip. "Maverickkkk,"
    "Yeah?" Milo fixed his jacket sleeves.
    He observed him, blinking softly. "Mhm,"
    Milo turned around for a moment. "What'd he saayyyy?"
    "Nothingg," Ollie giggled, leaning forward. Milo had tattoos. Two large tattoos swallowed the back of his shoulders; two coiled tigers with tails lowering and intertwining down his spinal colom and into his overalls.
    Ollie stared at them, practically drooling. The show was, not over but sort of delayed, as Milo reached around and grabbed hold of his straps and pulled them back up, connecting the hooks to the metal buckles, turning to face Ollie, blinking. He looked up at him. "You, are so hot it isn't even funny."
    Milo stared. "You saw the tattoos, didn't ya?" He walked over, pulling the table with him.
    "Sure did," he tilted his head.
    He rose his brows. "Got em when I left the church as a big "Fuck you" to them, especially the paster. Never liked him. I plan to get more."
    "That so?" Ollie grinned again, biting his lip.
    "Surprised you haven't seen them. But you've never seen the backside of me fully, have you?" Milo smirked, putting shampoo in his hand.
    "Could change that."
    "Mm. You saw enough in those videos." He smiled as he got his hair wet, scrubbed, and scrubbed the soap in.
    Ollie smirked. "Ehhh, wasn't enough." Milo rolled his eyes, stopping to throw a dry towel over Ollie's shoulders to keep his body dry. "You love meeee."
    "Why wouldn't I?" Milo smiled, kissing him.
    He kissed him back, smiling. "What's not to love anyway."
    "Mm, your attitude." Milo replied, chuckling. "I'm sure Maverick will also be happy when you get better." He commented as he scrubbed his soapy hair.
    "I can feel it in my bones." Ollie opened his eyes a bit to look at him. Milo looked at him, smiling softly, and leaned down to kiss his cheek, but Ollie had another idea, moving his head a bit to kiss him properly. His lips pressed against his gently. Milo inhaled softly, hands tensing just a little while Ollie reached to hold the sides of his overalls, smiling against his lips.
    Milo moved his lips to whisper. "Baby I need to finish bathing you."
    "A simple kiss won't hurt." Ollie whispered back before letting him go. Milo eyed him, rolling his eyes and carefully and slowly rinsed the soap from his hair, humming. Ollie closed his eyes, holding his arm softly.
    "You smell good." Milo offered a compliment.
    "Good," Ollie grinned. "I would rather smell good than smell gross."
    "Mhm," Milo inlaid the reply with a little dragged chuckle, smiling. Once he was done rinsing his hair, he grabbed that same towel, turned it on it's dry side, and dried his hair off.
    Ollie looked up at him, blinking softly with a gentle smile. "I love you. . ."
    Milo looked at him, smiling soft and sweet. "I love you more. . ." Ollie's eyes filled with admiration, head tilting slightly. He mimicked that slight head tilt. "Yes?"
    "Just lookin' at my boyfriend. . ." Ollie smiled more.
    "Oh? Is Maverick in here?" Milo looked around, looking back at him with a playful, cheeky smile and kissed his forehead. Ollie chuckled, reaching for his fresh clothes and carefully got up, but Milo lifted a hand, gently pressing it to his chest. "Sit, down."
    Ollie looked up at him before slowly sitting back down.
    "Thank you," he walked away for a moment, coming back with a clean hospital gown, then put the basin of water and shampoo in the bathroom. Ollie watched him, tilting his head.
    Milo shut the door, leaving a crack, and grabbed the scentless lotion on the table the basin was on.
    Ollie kicked his feet slightly, texting Maverick again. "Still nakey"
    Seen, typing..
    "Oh dear. What's Miley doing"
    Ollie sent a picture of Milo rubbing lotion on his arms before texting back "Treating me like a proper prince" Milo glanced at him, going back to rubbing lotion on him.
    "Damn, lucky wish I was doing that"
    "Could slip in hereeeee"
    Milo's head rose to the sound of knocking. Ollie turned. "Who is itt"
    "Who d'you think?"
    Ollie grinned, biting his lip. "Come in," Maverick walked in, quickly shutting the door behind him. Ollie tilted his head, smirking. "Knew you wouldn't waste any time."
    "Who can blame me, mm?" Maverick said, walking over and kissed his clean head of wet golden-brown hair. Ollie looked up at him, unable to stop grinning. Maverick smiled back, then stepped aside to let Milo continue.
    Ollie looked between them, smirking. "A little surprised you're keeping your composure."
    Maverick smirked. "Wouldn't wanna let you miss out on all the fun if I wasn't."
    Ollie chuckled. "You're right," Milo glanced at Maverick, smiling as he got on his knees and gently rubbed lotion on Ollie's stomach.
    Ollie looked down, watching as he glanced at his bandage. "You know, I haven't seen it yet."
    "Seen what?"
    "The wound? The scar?"
    Ollie nodded, turning his head to look at Maverick. "I haven't seen it."
    Maverick moved off the wall, walking over. Milo stepped aside. "Wanna see it?" Ollie inhaled and looked back down at it and nodded. He watched Maverick kneel and carefully undid the bandage. He made a face, resting his hands next to him.
    "I'm being gentle honey, I am, I'm sorry." Maverick winced a little when he began to pull the tape, lightly he pulled the skin inch by inch to not make this hurt a little more. Ollie inhaled deeply, squinting his eyes shut. "I'm sorry," he repeated, the bandage looked ugly, so he threw it out. "Milo, y'know where the bandage is?"
    "Mm, oh, yeah, it's with the staff hang on." He went off to get it, leaving the room. Ollie watched him leave before looking back down, blinking slowly. Maverick stared at the healing bullet wounds, hand slowly lowering to rest on the right side of his own stomach.
    Ollie swallowed, getting a good look at it as his hands slowly relaxed at his sides. Maverick swallowed, leaning. He just barely kissed both wounds, his hand pressed to his side as he moved away, looking up at Ollie, who looked back at him, reaching and held his cheek.
    Maverick leaned to his touch. "Guess we're matching now, aye?"
    Ollie nodded softly. I believe so. . . He thought calmly, stroking his cheek. Maverick closed his eyes, then opened his eyes to stare at him, then his eyes rolled lower and lower. Ollie watched, a grin slowly crawling on his face. "Now what is that handsome mind of yours thinking about, hm. . .?"
    "Givin' you some relief. I've really missed doing that. . ." Maverick's voice dropped to a soft whisper.
    "Yeah?" He tilted his head, reaching to run his fingers through his hair. Maverick nodded, lifting his hand. His fingertips just ghosted his tip, still staring up at him, gently holding it. He leaned his head, eyes still locked to Ollie's, and tenderly kissed the head, smiling.
    Ollie closed his eyes, exhaling deeply as his grin grew again while Maverick tenderly kissed around it more, watching him. Ollie opened his eyes the watch him, biting his lip. "Fuck. . ." He whispered, glancing at the door. He kept his full attention on Ollie, drawing out his tongue. He slowly licked around the head, pushing his tongue through the tip's hole, then drew it out, kissing, and stood and moved away just as the door began to open.
    He huffed, throwing a blanket over his lap as he inhaled deeply and kept his head down, staring at his lap while Maverick leaned on the bed beside him, watching Milo come in.
    "I got the bandages and stuff." He smiled as he closed the door, then stopped as he stared at them.
    Olli rubbed his lips, clearing his throat. "Thanks,"
    Milo narrowed his eyes, looking to Maverick in a "What'd you do" look. Maverick just shrugged. "Just talkin' Miley, he got cold."
    "Aha,"
    Maverick glanced at him, looking back at Milo, who blinked, shaking his head. "Degenerates." Milo walked to Ollie, gently saying him on the bed and began to dress his wounds, like he's done it before. Ollie watched him, making a :^ face. Then Milo leaned to kiss his jaw, and went back to doing his task, cutting the bandage and taped it down carefully.
    Ollie sighed softly, content. "Oh, much better."
    "Mhm," he replied, getting up. He set the supplies on the table, sitting in the chairs nearby. Maverick did the same. Ollie slipped the gown on, moving the blanket and pulled the gown down. Maverick watched him, then went on his phone to check something.
    Ollie scooted back onto the bed, laying down as he looked at the two. "What're your plans today?"
    "Mm, go out and eat, handle family business." Maverick replied.
    "We found this awesome restaurant you'd love! It's this, like, seafood, southern comforts, mixed restaurant! Maria and the girls said it's amazing when they went yesterday." Milo explained, smiling.
    "Ooooo, sounds delicious."
    "Maria said it's good, she wants to come with us and bring Isiah as her 'plus one.'" There was a hint of distaste in Maverick's voice.
    Ollie blinked. "Isiah? Why Isiah?"
    "I don't know." Maverick replied.
    Ollie frowned a bit. "Hm. Okay. Well, y'all have fun." He smiled softly.
    "I'll try," Maverick frowned, sucking his tongue. Milo looked at Ollie with a nervous glance.
    Ollie eyed Maverick, frowning, and sat up. "Now what's the matter?"
    "Isiah. Why is she even bringing him? They're not dating, she has Cassidy and Sadie and Sunny, and plus; He works for me."
    He kept frowning. "Then you talk to her."
    "I tried. Said "Cassidy said I can bring himm." in that bratty little sister tone."
    "Then I, unfortunately, don't know what else to tell you other than oh well. Unless you talk to Cassidy about it."
    "I will, I will."
    "Then stop frowning." Ollie raised an eyebrow.
    Maverick looked up at him through his frown, face softening. "Sorry if my sister's bringing someone who isn't her girlfriends to a restaurant with us."
    Ollie sighed, face softening as well. "Friends exist, you know. . ."
    "If you saw the way they interact with each other."
    Ollie then frowned. "I see. So, talk to Cassidy and Maria. Talk it out, see what the deal is and express your discomfort."
    "I will, I will honey." Maverick replied.
    "Well, do it soon." Ollie got comfortable, pulling the blanket up over him and exhaled slowly. "They can all come in now."
    Milo got up and opened the door. "Y'all can come in."
    Macy was the first to slip in, quiet as she went straight over to Ollie and hugged him. His face softened. "Oh honey, your eyes are red. . ." He held her head to him, stroking her hair. "Are you alright. . .?" She simply nodded.
    Spark was the second in after her, then Cassidy and her girls. Isiah stepped in last, hands in his pockets as he glanced around at the others.
    Rebecca was in the waiting room talking to the receptionist, Damian sat near the doors to the waiting room, watching her.
    Isiah sat down in a chair, leaning back. He seemed. . . off. Calypso stood near Isiah, leaning on him, while Maria sat beside Isiah, leaning on him as well, Cassidy at the other side of her, holding hands. Isiah spaced out, eyes fixated on his shoes.
    Ollie looked over at Maria and Isiah, slightly frowning. Maverick was looking as well, frowning before looking at Ollie, who  looked over at him, giving him a look, and Maverick gave the same.
    Maria watched her hand while she traced a finger on his knee.
    Maverick looked back, sighing, and stood. He walked over, whispering something to Cassidy and Maria. The two had a moment, before nodding, and followed him from the room, Cassidy closing the door behind them.