Chapter Forty-Six: [Cassidy IV]

The house was alive in the mid-day sun, thankfully not as hot, with Maverick busy making some snacks, Cassidy's girls nearby in the kitchen, stealing some ingredients, and then Cassidy entered from a hall, holding a small bag. Macy sat on the living room floor with Peanut and Ollie, playing with the kitty.
    "Family meeting in the living room." Cassidy called with a smile. Spark smiled, already being in the living room with Macy and Ollie.
    Ollie looked up, leaning against the couch. "Woah, haven't had one of those since we were little." He chuckled, then crossed his arms. The girls look up, confused, and like Spark, Maria, and Cassidy, Maverick was smiling.
    "Come on y'all, Mami called a meeting." Maverick nudged his sister and friends, who disliked the nudging but headed into the living room.
    Maverick and Milo followed, Maverick sitting near Spark, they both shared a smug. "Gonna loose their minds" smile. Cassidy was the last to arrive, setting down the bag.
    Macy held Peanut, watching Cassidy. "What's that for?"
    "What's in the bag?" Sadie looked up at her, the others spoke their agreed confusion.
    Ollie raised an eyebrow. "Condoms?"
    Macy blinked, turning her head to Ollie. "Bruh."
    "It was just a question!"
   Cassidy grinned. "It's not condoms Ollsie, why don't one of you open it." She looked to her two boys, who could not stop smiling.
    Macy blinked. "I could open it."
    "Be my guest." Cassidy nudged the bag to her. Macy set Peanut in Ollie's lap, taking the bag and opened it, looking in, she looked up at her. Cassidy smiled. "Well go on, just dump the bag, I'll sort it." Macy dumped out the bag, blinking a few times.
    "Pass, ports? Why do we have passports?" Sunny questioned as Ollie made a face, leaning forward.
    "Are we going out of state? Why do we have passports?" Maria questioned, Macy stared up at Cassidy, her face bright.
    "Mavis you wanna give em a hint, or should we outright tell them?" Cassidy offered, Ollie looked to Maverick.
    "Nah I say we let them guess." He laughed, Spark nodding.
    "Oh bruh." Ollie said, Maverick made a heart with his fingers.
    Macy held her knees. "I've never been anywhere out of this city, so I've got no clue." Ollie looked down at Macy then looked at Macy.
    "Really? Y'know that checks nevermind, do y'all wanna try and guess, orrrr?" Cassidy wondered, looking at them
    "Fuck it, we're obviously flying."
    "Uhh, Texas? Well obviously we're flying." Sadie replied.
    "Flying?" Macy tapped her feet on the carpet.
    "Is it somewhere nice?" Sunny asked.
    "Expensive?" Ollie raised an eyebrow.
    "It's somewhere very nice. We'll get to that part later." She looked at Ollie.
    Ollie smirked. "So I'm right," Macy tucked her hair back, listening to all the responses.
    "Think we've let them guess long enough?" She looked at the twins and Spark, who looked at each other, and nodded. "Should I say where we're going, or."
    "Hey you're the one who told us this three weeks ago, you should tell them."
    "Be my guest Cassie!"
    "Just say iT iM iMpaTiEnT!" Macy giggled, covering her mouth.
    "We, are flying, obviously. We are going on a two week vacation tooo. . ." Ollie raised his eyebrows, the others hanging onto her word with wonder. Cassidy did a little drumroll on her thigh. "Las Vegas!" She smiled. Ollie jaw dropped as he stared at her.
    Sadie's jaw dropped as well, staring. "Vegas?!"
   Macy blinked a few times. "Vegas?!" She repeated.
    Ollie just stared. Macy ran up to Cassidy, shaking her a bit. "You aren't joking?!"
    Cassidy smiled. "Honey I'm not joking we're going to the Sin City herself."
    "The Last Vegas?!"
    "The Las Vegas hon."
    "Can't wait to get drunk off expensive wine and win money UGH I missed Vegasss." Maverick spoke, sighing.
    Ollie looked at Maverick, shaking him. "We're going to Vegas!!"
    "Wait you said you 'missed Vegas' how many times have you gone?!" Milo stared.
    "Oh, I go every summer with Marmar, Cass and Spark, but this time I get to bring my friends and boyfriends." He smiled.
    "AHHH! You said 'and boyfriends'!" Ollie smiled.
    "Well of course I did!"
    "EVERY summer?! What are you, a secret millionaire?!" Milo wondered.
    "Basically Miles, basically."
    Macy laughed, too excited to contain it as her hands flapped around and she tippy tapped on the carpet. "When are we leaving?!" Macy squealed.
    "We're leaving in a week guys. A week we need to pack." Cassidy spoke, Macy then bolted upstairs.
    Ollie laughed, standing up. "Well fuck I'm excited."
    "And given its Vegas herself, we'll need good clothes, SO I'm taking us all to a mall and we can find clothes and stuff we'll need."
     "I'll tell that information to Macy." Spark headed off to do so.
    "Alright, c'mon c'mon let's go!" Cassidy said, ushering her girls to the Jeep.  "Leave room for Spark and Mace!"
    The girls piled into Cassidy's jeep while Maverick headed for his mustang, Milo not far behind, practically rushing and Ollie followed after Milo. Bandit hopped up with Maria.
    "SHOT GUN!"
    "Well you were here first you'll always get the front seat."  Maverick smiled, Milo frowned.
    "Rude."
    Macy ran down, practically jumping down the stairs and headed for the garage with the others
    Spark stood near their bike, looking at Macy as she went to the bike, shaking out her hands. "I'm going to throw up in excitement." Spark chuckled.
    "Well do it in a bathroom honey." Cassidy spoke as she got into her jeep with Sadie, Sunny, and Maria, waiting.
    "NOt ActUallY!"
    "Just incase."
    Macy smiled and put her helmet on, sitting on the bike. "Hey there pretty girl." they pat her thigh, smirking as their bike rumbled, they backed from the garage.
    The group sat in the driveway, waiting for everyone to get buckled and calm down. Then Cassidy drove, Maverick behind her and Spark speeding after him.
    Cassidy smiled, just blasting music.
    Macy yelled through her visor. "Where we going again?!"
    "The mall!" Spark yelled back.
    "Oh!"
    A while after driving, Cassidy turned into a mall parking lot. Maverick pulled up beside her, she could hear the three inside talking about something.
    Spark parked beside Maverick, kicking the stand as they shut the engine, taking off their helmet and shook out their fluffy hair, putting it up in a low ponytail. Macy took off her helmet, shaking out her hair before getting off the bike. Bandit hopped from the Jeep, tail wagging as she stood by her owner, proud in her little work vest.
    Spark looked over, smiling. "You have fun hon?" They turn to her.
    Macy grinned, nodding. "Duhhh, I love riding your bike —" She pointed at them, whispering. "Don't you dare make a dirty joke outta that."
    Spark grinned, Cassidy rolled her eyes at the unintentional joke. "I like you riding it too." They snicker, moving out of hitting range. When Macy couldn't get them, Cassidy whacked them upside the head. Spark yelped, looking back at her.
    "What're we doing guys?" Macy asked.
    Ollie got out. ". . . That works, I don't even know what we need for the trip."
    The group got out, sitting near the back of Maverick's mustang, Sadie sitting on the trunk. "We need outfits, is what we need." Cassidy spoke up.
    Ollie, crossed his arms, smirking. "Alright, easy."
    "Hey Mavis, you think Ollie and Milo are gonna lose their shit when they see you in your suits?" She gave an evil grin. Vegas is gonna awaken so many things.
    Maverick smiled. "These two aren't ready, that's for sure. The hotel covers the everything we need, we just need outfits and little necessities."
    Ollie sucked his tooth. "Yeah I'm hard." He went wide eyed. "Oh fuck I said that out loud!"
   Macy squinted at Ollie. "Ollie. . ."
   Maverick put his arm around his face, hand covering his mouth. "Alright that's enough talking." Milo snickered, Ollie looked up at him, making a face.
    Sunny, Sadie, and Maria eyed him, looking away. "Y'all are so weird." Maria remarked.
    Ollie laughed, pulling Maverick's hand. "It was an accident!"
    "A lot of things that come out of that mouth is an accident." Maverick said, letting his hand rest on his shoulder. "We gonna head inside or?"
    Macy shook her head, starting to head for the mall. "Already ahead of you."
    "Come on y'all," Cassidy was right behind Macy, her girls trailing. Spark jogged up to Macy's side. Ollie held Maverick and Milo's hands, smiling as they held his hands back.
    Macy walked into the mall, staring around as she stopped. ". . . Woah." Spark smiled.
    "This a first time for everything for you huh?" Cassidy wondered, seeing Sadie and the girls were already heading off to the clothes.
    "Yeah. Yeah it is," she whispered, slowly following them.
    "Well, how's it feel?" Spark looked at her, holding her waist.
    "Overwhelmed." She chuckled, holding their arm.
    "You'll be allrighttt." They tried to reassure her.
    "Hope they got good selection, we could always shop in Vegas." Maverick offered, his twin sister turned.
    "We could, and we have." Maria replied.
    Macy inhaled softly. "So many people in one space."
    "That's how it is in Vegas hon, but it'll be okay, I'm packing my pills in case you need them."
    Ollie went up to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "You'll have a wonderful time, sweetheart." He grinned, kissing the top of her head before walking off to a men's store, Maverick and Milo followed after him.
    Macy watched him, exhaling slowly. "I should be okay, but good idea."
    Spark looked at Ollie, smirking and nodded. "Mhm, now c'mon let's go find you clothes."