Chapter Fifty-Six: [Cassidy VI]

Cassidy unlocked the door and walked out, smiling. "Oh you three look glorious!"
    Maverick wore a loose fitting black shirt and black pants with a belt, the shirt exposed his chest and collarbone. He fashioned with his silver watch, necklace, and gemstone necklace, as well as a pair of black dress shoes.
    Like Maverick, Milo wore a black shirt, except it fit snug, outlining his arms and upper body. He wore plaid tan pants with a black belt, black watch, and brown-red colored dress shoes.
    Ollie wore a black shirt too that fell into a fishnet-corset of sorts that rounded his waist bone, falling into his belted black pants. His collar was low, exposing a bit of his chest. His neck circled with a simple silver chain, eyes surrounded in eyeliner. He wore black heeled ankle length boots.
    Ollie walked towards her with a smile. "As do you, look at you!" Cassidy wore a soft green dress that went mid thigh length with an added cropped jacket. She wore white heels and a gold thick chain, completing the look with a matching green purse with a gold chain as well.
    "My girls will only be a little. Look at you! We're both the hot cousins." She chuckled.
    He chuckled. "Thanks, I need help with my hair."
    Cassidy nodded. "Come with meee." Ollie nodded as well and walked towards her room as she followed, then stopped. "You two check on Spark and Macy, okay?" She asked Maverick and Milo, who nodded.
    She walked up to Ollie, who was waiting for her to open the door, and unlocked it and walked in. "Sorry if the music's loud."
    Ollie grinned. "Love it!"
    Sadie looked up, smiling. "Hi Olls!" For Sadie's choice of outfit, she matched Maverick with an all black outfit, Sadie's shirt fit snug and with the top of her cleavage exposed, her neck decorated with a thick gold chain and thin gold necklace.
    He waved. "Hey," he chuckled. "Already partying and we haven't even gone out yet."
    "That's alllll Suns and Mar." Sadie replied, smiling.
    Ollie laughed. "I should have known."
    "Hey you like my music!" Sunny called from the bathroom, Maria laughed.
    "Where do you want your hair done Ollsie?" Cassidy asked, looking at him.
    "Anywhere, I don't really mind." He shrugged, nodding with a soft smile.
    "Alright, into the bathroom." She said as Ollie fixed his sleeves and headed into the bathroom.
    Ollie walked into the His Bathroom, Cassidy behind him. "What are you wanting?" She asked.
    Ollie looked in the mirror as he examined himself. "Uhhh. I honestly, have no idea. Just, maybe more volume?" He looked at her through the mirror.
    "We winging it tonight?" Love wingin' it. She stood behind him, her face a wondering, thinking face as she looked at his hair.
    "Yes," he nodded.
    "Goin' after my hair I see." She smiled.
    He smiled a bit. "Just something to make my hair not so. . . flat."
    "I feel ya hon, had flat moments before, oof." She replied as she messed with his hair. Cassidy hummed in concentration as she had an idea, grabbing an iron and plugged it in, sighing as she waited for it to get got and then loosely curled most of his hair, pulling at some so they fell to his eyebrows, brushing the back. Ollie watched her, his eyes lighting up as she tilted her head, fluffing his hair a little before nodding.
    "How's it look?"
    Ollie looked at himself, slowly grinning as he nodded. "I love it." He leaned forward, lightly touching his hair. "And it's just stays like that?"
    "I can use hairspray to keep it like that if you want."
    Ollie nodded. "Yes please."
    Cassidy walked to the side, reaching into her bag and grabbed her hairspray. "Cover your face." He did so, closing his eyes as she sprayed his hair, stopping and gave an extra spritz before setting it down.
    "Good?"
    "Yep!"
    Ollie moved his hands, staring at himself as he hands slowly dropped to his sides. "Woah. . ." Cassidy smiled. He blinked, going to say something but stopped.
    "You what?" She looked at him.
    "I look. . ." He chuckled, shaking his head as he stepped and checked himself out again. "I look just like my mom. . ."
    "Huh. . ."
    Ollie  grinned as he looked at her. "One, more thing. . ." He fiddled with his hands. "Can you uhm. . ." He motioned to his face. She smiled, sweet and almost motherly.
    "Of course kid, my makeup bag's in the other bathroom."
    "Cool," he nodded, taking a deep breath.
    "C'mon Blondie!" She said as she walked away, Ollie watched and quickly followed after her.
    Maria looked over, just stepping from the bathroom. "Oh you look good Ollie!" Maria's choice of poison was a cream silk cuffed shirt with puffed sleeves and a gold band around her neck, the shirt was tucked into a high waisted black skirt that fell past her knees and gave a right thigh slit, which exposed a black band around her right thigh, dripping gold chain and butterflies. Her right hand featured a gold butterfly bracelet that stretched up her hand, circling around her ring finger and middle finger. She finished the look with a nice pair of black wedges.
    Ollie smiled, turning a bit red. "Thanks," Maria smiled, walking off to Sadie.
    Cassidy walked into the bathroom. "Hi Sunsie, still doing your makeup?"
    "It takes a while to look good Cassi — Ollie!" She looked over. "Oh you — I'm jealous you look amazing!"
    Sunny looked amazing as well, wearing an off the shoulder palm tree and sunset shirt with puffed sleeves. It only covered her breasts and forearm to cuffed wrist. She wore high waisted white pants and both thick and thin silver necklaces, completing the look with black flats and curled dark brown hair.
    Ollie turned red more, laughing softly. "Oh gosh, thank you."
    Sunny smiled, and asked in a joking manner. "Why have you invaded us?"
    Cassidy grabbed her makeup bag, humming as she smiled. "Ollsie wants to look sexy tonight."
    He rubbed his cheek. "I wanna look good."
    "Cassie's your girl for that! Well, I think I finished my look, I'll let you two hang out, bye!" She smiled and waved, leaving.
    He watched her before looking at Cassidy. "This is the first time, ever, I'm wearing any form of makeup."
    "Well I'll do good, like always." She smirked, raising up. We winging this as usual. Cassidy made him look handsome, just getting done with his mascara and eyeshadow, and now applied a pinkish nude lipstick. "This is a very good color for your skin."
    Ollie tried not to smile. "Yeah?"
    "Yep! Now, eyeliner timee!" Cassidy said as Ollie smiles softly. "We lookin' for a specific look?"
    "Just a simple wing."
    "Got it," she spoke, grabbing her eyeliner. She once again held her cousin's face, very carefully applying the eyeliner as Ollie stayed as still as possible. The smallest move could cause the whole look to go wrong. Cassidy moved away, and then gave his right eye the littlest touch up, standing. "Oh you look gorgeous. I'm jealous." She smiled.
    Ollie swallowed. "I'm afraid to look." He chuckled, but Cassidy knew he was being serious, raising an eyebrow. Ollie slowly looked at himself, blinking a few times as he stared, he examined his face. "I don't even recognize myself." He whispered, gently touching his cheek as she looked at him.
    "The power of makeup kid."
    He inhaled deeply, smiling faintly. "I feel. . . really good right now." He looked at her. "Confident, almost."
    "That's. . . good."
    He moved and hugged her, closing his eyes. "What'd I do without you."
    "Not survive past childhood, I'll tell you that." She joked, hugging him back.
   "No lie there." He chuckled, kissing her cheek before moving.
    There was a knock at the door. "It's Maverick! And Macy, Milo, Spark!" The door opened shortly after.
    Macy grinned, walking in. "Look at youuuuu!"
    "Look at you!" Sunny smiled.
    She laughed. "Absolutely stunning!"
    "You're one to talk hon." Maria smiled. Macy wore a black ankle length skirt, the skirt held by two strings that stretched around each side of her ribs, connecting to her top that looked like a bikini top turned dress top. It had thin shoulder straps and a piece of fabric running across her collarbone, heels with string curling around her calves, and dangling crescent moon earrings that hung four lines of diamond. Her eyes decorated with glittery silver eyeshadow and sharp eyeliner, and her hair was long as usual and curled.
    Macy turned and raised her hands. "You look like a business woman! Incredible!"
    "Well, we are going somewhere good, so I have to look my best." Maria replied with a grin.
    Macy chuckled. "Of course,"
    "Where's Ollie and Cass?" Cassidy heard Maverick ask.
   Ollie turned his head, Cassidy could sense the sudden nervousness from her cousin as he fiddled with his hands. "Uh oh. I've got cold feet." He whispered.
    "Ollie you really think they'll judge you?" She whispered. "Take my hand, I'll walk out with you. . ." He frowned a bit, taking her hand as she slowly walked from the bathroom. Ollie held his breath, squeezing her hand a bit.
    Macy turned her head towards the sound of heels, slowly grinning as she put her hands together. Both Maverick and Milo looked at him, smiling. Ollie looked at them, smiling softly.
    "You look good as fuck, Ollie!" Macy smirked, leaning on her hip. "Look at you go!"
    "Oh I'm definitely keeping you at my hip all night." Maverick said. Ollie let go of Cassidy's hand, walking towards the two, Maverick walked forward, Milo not far behind. Ollie smiled more, opening his arms a bit as Maverick pulled him in and picked him up by his thighs and swung him around, smiling more. Cassidy watched them with a little smile.
    Ollie laughed, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Careful, my hair!" He snorted.
    Maverick bounced him, now holding near his knees and looked up at him, grinning. "That better?"
    Ollie looked down at him. "Yes," he kept smiling. Milo grinned, raising a hand and smacked Ollie right on the ass, snickering.
    Ollie yelped, turning to look at him. "Aye! We're in front of people!" Maverick looked at Milo, chuckling.
    Macy held Spark's hand. "Alright, where we headed?"
    "Mandalay Bay Restaurant." Cassidy informed.
    "Ooo! Sounds fancy!" Macy smiled.
    "It is, now I have a limo waiting for us, come on." She grinned as she opened the door, Macy lifted her dress and headed out. Maverick set Ollie down and followed his side.
    The others followed, Cassidy closed and locked the door as they all headed for the limo.