Chapter Twenty-Four: [Maverick V]

Maverick opened the door to their apartment after a horribly long, quiet drive. Ollie walked in, literally not talking. The three headed off to their bedrooms, Ollie following Maverick.
    Maverick looked at Ollie. "You gettin' ready for bed?" He asked, seeing Ollie undress.
    "Yeah."
    Maverick went over, kissing him on his cheek softly. "Goodnight hon,"
    "Night." Ollie laid down, just looking at the wall. Maverick looked at him, frowning, and sat, arms on the bed and lightly touching his back. Ollie kept looking at the wall before turning over and looking at him. Maverick looked at him, moving his arms and placing them under his chin.
    Ollie sighed, examining his face. "Oops,"
   Maverick shrugged, sighing. "May I ask why you said oops like that?"
    Ollie turned and looked at the ceiling. "Because we made Cass mad,"
    "Unfortunately a rare sighting," he sighed. "Can I join youu," he whined, reaching a hand out to touch Ollie's face again.
    Ollie nodded softly. "I'm in your bed, but yeah go ahead," Maverick climbed in, of course taking off his pants, socks, and shoes, just laying in his shirt and boxers. Ollie turned over and leaned into him. Maverick put his arms around him.
    "I'm sorry, for tonight,"
    "Nah, don't you be sorry,"
    "I'm being sorry because Cass yelled at you."
    Ollie shook his head. "I don't mind, it's fine,"
    Maverick moved his head to stare at him. "So, not only do you don't mind being yelled at, you also don't mind being hit either. . . when did I date such a masochist," he joked, laughing under his breath.
    Ollie smiled softly. "Yeahhh,"
    Maverick kissed the top of his head. "Birds of a feather flock together." Ollie blinked.
    "Heh?"
    "I'm saying I'm also a masochist hon, did you not know??"
    "WHAATT."
    "Oh my god, you didn't know. . ."
    "No! Why haven't I been told!?"
    "I don't-I don't know?!"
    "You don't tell me anything!" Ollie looked genuinely offended.
    "I seriously thought I told you. . ."
    "No, you didn't," Ollie answered.
    "Well, I'm telling you now,"
    "Duh."
    "Don't give me that tone sir."
    "I'm gonna give you that tone, you deserve it. FOR NOT TELLING ME."
    Maverick sat up, looking down at him. "I never thought to because we have nothing in here to do masochist shit with except our teeth and nails, Olly."
    "Well. We can fix that."
    Maverick raised his eyebrows. "Oh?"
    "You heard me."
    "Oh I heard you," Maverick leaned closer. "I heard you loud and clear."
    Ollie smiled. "Okay good, glad we're on the same page,"
    Maverick grinned. "And, what exactly do you have in mind?"
    "That uh, is. . . private information." Ollie turned his face away.
    Maverick rolled his eyes, turning Ollie's head back. "Ain't private with me,"
    Ollie looked at him. "Uhhh yeaahhh?" he raised his eyebrows. "It's a secret,"
    "Ollie,"
    "Wwhaaatt? I just want it to be a secret." he pouted.
    "Fine finee, pout away hon," Maverick turned over, getting comfy.
    "CoMe bAcK," Maverick smiled, turning and pulled Ollie closer and up onto him, hugging. Ollie got comfortable, closing his eyes. "Night night Milo," he called from the other side of the apartment.
    "Night!" He called back. Ollie giggled a bit, snuggling his face into his chest, and started drifting to sleep.
    Maverick ran his nails through his hair, softly scratching his scalp. "You always need to burrow your face in my chest," he commented, smiling. No response from Ollie as Maverick sighed, listening to Ollie as he drifted off to sleep.