Chapter One-Hundred and Eleven: [Calypso II]

Calypso waited out in the front of the hospital, slightly pacing as he tapped his foot. His grandfather  waited nearby, seated on a bench while he rubbed his lips, now pacing more as he held his arm. Leon looked up, a familiar black mustang with red headlights rolled into the parking lot, parking in front of them. He turned, staring as he dropped his arms and jogged over.
    The lights cut off, doors unlocking. Maverick nudged Guerrero down as he got from the car. The bird hopped down, making his way towards Isiah. "Don't question it. Isiah's in the back." Maverick told Calypso, who went to the back seat, opening the door as he stared at him. Isiah looked over at him, blinking softly.
    Maria stared at him as well. Calypso examined him, eyes getting glossy as he looked over at Guerrero. He stared back at Calypso, chirping as he hopped over to him, happy.
    "I. . ." He whispered, reaching his hand out for Guerrero then turned back to Isiah. Maria looked away, maneuvering to get out and walked over to her brother, who stood beside their grandfather, talking.
    He reached and tucked his hair back, eyes searching his face. "Who did this." He whispered, finger tips gently touching his cheek.
    "Take a guess. . ." He whispered back, frowning.
    "Felix?" He stared at him. Isiah inhaled and scooted over, leaning into his stomach. Maverick then made an appearance, only to pop open the trunk, grab something and close it. The axe held heavy in his left hand, still messy due to his shoddy job of cleaning it. He wiped it off with a towel, and quietly returned it to his grandfather's car.
    Calypso put Guerrero on his shoulder before wrapping his arms around Isiah and stroked his hair. "Your clothes, where are —" Isiah shook his head. "Oh," he went quiet, staring off as he held him tighter. Maverick walked back to his grandfather and sister, occasionally looking back at the two. Isiah reached and held the side of his shirt, whispering softly. "It's done though. I'll be fine. . ."
    He looked down at him. "Why didn't you tell me? We would have handled it way earlier."
    Isiah looked up at him. "Because I didn't want to have to deal with it."
    "But. Isa —"
    He stared up at him, shaking his head. "Amigo. . ." He whispered. Calypso's eyes got glossy again as he looked away slightly. Maverick then walked from the hospital, walking over to the car and opened a door Isiah.
    Calypso turned, blinking softly. "Hm?" Isiah looked over as well, wiping his eyes as he held Guerrero.
    "They, have a room for you. I had one requested."
    "Where? At the suite or —"
    "Here, Anderson. . . here." Maverick replied. Isiah nodded softly, inhaling deeply as he moved. "Your clothes are in the trunk, can bring them in if you want to get dressed."
    "Yeah,"
    Calypso reached and helped him out, frowning a bit. he slowly got out, holding the blanket tightly as he glanced around. Maverick went for his trunk, opening. He  grabbed the bags, sighing, and walked towards the hospital, stern-faced while Isiah walked behind him quietly.
    Calypso stayed near the car, quiet as he slowly sat down and held Guerrero close. Maria watched them walk in, face softening as she looked to Calypso. He sighed softly, hearing footsteps after a moment as he looked up.
    Madia slowed, standing in front of him. His face softened as he sat up a bit while she stared at him. He blinked a few times before looking away from her. Maria leaned, kissing the top of his head, and left, not having anything to say. Calypso watched her, quiet as his eyes got glossy again
    "Cals," she then said. "C'mere. . ." He stood and walked over, setting Guerrero on his shoulder. Guerrero looked around, resting on his shoulder. Maria motioned for him to sit, sitting on the other side of their grandfather while he sat down quietly, frowning softly.
    Leon looked at both his grandkids, sighing. "He'll, be okay. . ." He offered some reassurance.
    He sighed faintly, closing his eyes. "Physically yeah." He muttered quietly
    His grandfather pulled him in. "Maybe. . . but in the end, he'll be okay, in some way."
    Calypso leaned into him, still frowning. "I know, papa.'
    Maria leaned on him as well, sighing. Calypso curled up into Leon while Guerrero hopped onto Leon's lap, looking up at him. Leon looked down. "Oh, hello pretty bird. My, you're beautiful, who's is he?"
    "Isiah's, this is Guerrero, grandfather." Maria introduced. Their grandfather looked at Guerrero with a soft smile. The bird's eyes searched Leon's face before making kissing sounds. "Guerrero." The bird said.
    He smiled. "Hello Gue-ro." He wasn't the best at rolling his r's, trying again, sighing. "Gue? Can I call ya Gue?" He asked, the bird swayed and bopped his head. Leon smiled again, softly petting his beak and the top of his head. Guerrero let him, eyes closed as he flattened his crest "Pretty bird." Leon repeated. Maria smiled softly her body and head turned, looking at the doors.
    Maverick walked out, staring at them. "He's, being looked after."
    "Can we see —"
    "Not at the moment, no. But we can see Ollie." Maverick said, cutting her off.
    Calypso turned and looked at Maverick before nodding. "What about Guerrero?"
    "They'll make an exception for the bird, just try and make sure he stays quiet. C'mon," he opened the door. Maria helped Leon stand, walking in. Calypso held Guerrero and walked in after. Maverick closed the door after them.