White Eyes and Sharp Claws

Dimasiham wanted magic!Stiles so my brain made this. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't see why we have to this." Derek says, pulling at his formal shirt and he thinks he's going to choke to death from the tie he'shaving to wear. Stiles gives him an unamused look while he moves to sit down at the table. "I really don't see why." Derek repeats,sitting down next to him while Stiles huffs at him while he smiles at the waiter. "All we have to do is kill a vampire that's feeding on children." Derek mumbles, and Stiles glares at him.

"Sweetheart.Shut up." Stiles says, and Derek shuts his mouth as he looks over the menu. "The vampire we're after likes to come here." Stiles adds on while he sips at his wine.

"He's a vampire, I think he's name is Alexander or something stupid like that. He doesn't eat people food." Derek says, sipping his water since he doesn't like the taste of wine. "I think you just wanted me to take you out on a date." Derek says, looking up at Stiles as if in accusation. Stiles looks up at him from his menu and he narrows his eyes at him before he moves to fold his menu closed to look at him.

"Do you remember the last time you took me on a date?" Stiles asks, and he doesn't let Derek answer before he's holding up his hand to silence Derek. "The fifties, Derek. The eighteen fifties." Stiles says, and Derek looks at him in disbelief as he thinks about it.

"No,that's not right." Derek snaps at him, and Stiles looks at him while he moves to look back at his menu. "Not right." Derek mutters, and Stiles looks up at him while he moves to look at him before he moves to smile at him.

"Just because we eat together, doesn't make it a date. What was the last nice thing you've done for me?" Stiles asks him, and Derek glares at him before moves to shake his head while he looks at his phone. He loves cellphones, they're just so convenient, and Derek moves to lookup at him as he huffs in annoyance. "See? You don't even remember!"Stiles accuses him, and Derek flashes his red eyes at him. Stiles narrows his eyes at him as they go white and Derek's silverware turns towards him as if to threaten him.

"Easy,darling." Derek says, and the knife scoots closer. "Okay, Stiles.The last nicest thing I did for you." Derek hums as he thinks to himself. "For our one hundred twenty fifth anniversary I made you breakfast in bed." Derek tells him, and Stiles sighs as his eyes turn back to their gorgeous whiskey brown color. "See? I'm thoughtful. What was the last nice thing you ever did for me?"Derek asks him, grinning at him as if he knows that Stiles can't remember. Stiles looks at him before his eyes flutter to over something over Derek's head.

"There he is. He's leaving." Stiles says, moving to drain his wine before he's following after the man. Derek turns his head before he moves to walk towards the man and after his husband, and Stiles looks over his shoulder to make sure that Derek's following him before he walking towards the alley behind the restaurant. "He's gone." Stiles whispers, so softly that a human couldn't hear him but Derek easily could.

"No,he's not." Derek says, looking around while Stiles makes magic stick out of his hands while he looks around.

"How do you know? Vampires don't have heartbeats." Stiles says, and Stiles makes a choking noise when he feels something grab his throat."Never mind." He wheezes, reaching over himself to throw the vampire over his shoulder while Derek shifts before he's stepping on the vampire's chest. Stiles moves to walk to pull a pencil out of his pocket, and his eyes turn white while he floats it above the vampire as he struggles to get free from Derek. He snaps his fangs at Derek and his eyes are black with thirst. "Why are were you hiding in a restaurant?" Stiles asks him, curiously.