Derek in Neverland

Peter Pan!AU requested by ImSuperHotYo. It's like the animated movie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's a loud crash followed by a two different types of laughter that makes Mr. and Mrs. Hale rush to the living room to find the source of the commotion. "What in the world are two doing?"Mr. Hale asks, seeing his two daughter's laughing at something as they play. Cora is laying over her older sister as they gasp and laugh together.

"We were playing!" Malia tells him, still smiling. "It's a story that Derek told us! About a mysterious pirate and faeries! And hunters! And a boy that can fly!" Malia giggles as she picks up Cora to hand to their mother. Derek is watching them and he smiles at them while he watches them. Mr. Hale huffs as he watches them, but Mrs. Hale just chuckles as she waits for them to get into bed so they can leave for the theater.

"Derek is far too old to be tell you two stories. He needs to grow up!" Mr. Hale says, and Derek frowns at him while he looks at him. He doesn't think he's too old to be telling stories to his little sisters, it helps them sleep and he likes it since he likes stories. "Tomorrow there will be no more stories and Derek will be staying in his own room." He adds, and Derek's frown deepens. His mother looks like she wants to argue, she's always been softer on them, and he hopes that she'll manage to talk his father out of making him grow up. Mrs. Hale tells her husband that they'll be late for the show, so they leave the children home with the nanny.

****

Derek is tucking Cora into bed while she looks at him and she pouts as she looks at him. "Are you really going to have to stay in your own room from now on? How will we sleep if you don't tell us stories?" Cora asks, sniffing as she clings to her teddy bear as she curls under the blankets. Malia watches them, she's upset but Derek knows that she's trying to be a big girl, and Derek smiles at his sisters as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Well, we all have to grow up some time. Maybe it's time that I did." Derek tells her, and she sniffs again as she watches him. He doesn't want to grow up, he wants to stay with his sisters and tell them stories as they go to sleep, but he figures that he doesn't have a choice. He goes to his bed at the edge of the room, and he sighs to himself as he goes to sleep. He sits up in bed to watch his little sisters to make sure that they're sleeping, and when he hears their evened out breath he goes to sleep as well.

****

Derek wakes up when he hears the sound of something falling, but not breaking. He sits up in bed and he looks around for the source of the noise until he sees something on the wall. "How odd." Derek mumbles, sitting up as he walks over to the wall to touch the shadow. "Very odd." Derek says, watching the shadow until he turns to window. He sees a boy, a little older than him maybe the same age, and he looks like something out of a dream. "Stiles?" Derek asks, smiling. It's a story he tells his sisters, about a boy that flies and faeries he likes it since he could act it out when he tells them.

The boy turns towards him and he laughs as he nods his head. "That's me! Want to come with me?" Stiles asks, hopping down from the window. He looks over at the girls' beds as he hums and he smiles at them as they start to wake up at the noise.

"Stiles?" Cora squeaks, and Stiles laughs as he nods his head while he floats around the room as he looks around the room at all of their things that he can see. Cora jumps out of bed to rush towards Derek to take his hand as she looks around the room. Malia rubs her eyes as she watches him move around.

"How would you three like to come with me to Neverland?" Stiles asks them, and the girls squeal as they nods and so does Derek. He wants to see Neverland so badly, and he's going to have to grow up tomorrow so he wants to have fun while he can. "Okay, come on!" Stiles says, flying out the window.