Warriors Wipe-Out

Firestar:Good day, and welcome to Warriors Wipe-Out!

Graystripe: We'll be your hosts!

Squirrelflight: *Holding microphone* Today, our 8 contestants are: Tawnypelt and Blackstar from Shadowclan, Dustpelt and Brambleclaw from Thunderclan, Mothwing and Willowshine from Riverclan, and Crowfeather and Breezepelt from Windclan!

Audience: Bluestar: *Holds up sign* Sign: I found a carrot underground! *crowd cheers loudly*

Firestar: The obstacles: *Skims through all the obstacles* Let the Warriors Wipe-Out BEGIN!!!

===================================================================

Squirrelflight: First up, is the bouncy balls! Good luck! Starting in 3... 2...1-!

Blackstar: *pounces on ball with claws unsheathed and pops it then falls in water* Mrow!!! I can't swim!

Squirrelflight: Uh... MISTYSTAR!!! Come quick! And uh, now let's go to the next course since our ball popped...

===================================================================

Firestar: So far, the warriors left are: Tawnypelt, Dustpelt, Brambleclaw, Mothwing, Willowshine, Crowfeather, and Breezepelt! Now, back to Wipe-Out!

Squirrelflight: The next obstacle: You have to go through the Twoleg dens without being hit by pies, jump over Tigerstar's dead body and do Gangnam Style- Wait what?!

Warriors remaining: *Goes into Twoleg den* Breezepelt: *gets hit by pie and flies out window into water*

Squirrelflight: *Blows emergency whistle* Anyway, let's see the others' progres- AGHH!!!

Brambleclaw: *gets hit by pie and lands on Squirrelflight*

Squirrelflight: Get off me you heavy furball!

Brambleclaw: Sorry!

Squirrelflight: You're also eliminated -_-

Tawnypelt and Willowshine: *jumps over Tigerstar's body but slip in blood and falls into water*

Firestar: The Warriors remaining are: Mothwing, Dustpelt, and Crowfeather! Now to the last course!

Graystripe: You have to kill the Twoleg guards while eating 3 waffles, then throw 20 pies at Scourge's face! Good luck!

=================================================================

Mothwing: *scratches Twoleg while eating waffle but Twoleg pushes into water*

Dustpelt: *eats all the waffles then scratches Twolegs' throats open*

Crowfeather: *throws pie at Scourge but misses*

Graystripe: Let's see- Dustpelt and Crowfeather are left! Who will win?!

Dustpelt: RAGE MODE!!! *throws all the pies* Pies: *breaks a wall, bounces back and hits scourge in the face 20 times

Firestar: This time, Dustpelt wins! And you win: A lifetime supply of Kittypet food!

Dustpelt: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE KITTYPET FOOD!!!