Shizzed In My Pants((Warrior Version))

*AN: WATCH THE VID BEFORE YOU SEE THIS. WARNING: VERY BLOODY AND SHIZZY COVERED SPOOF. HAHA, SHIZZY... ((OKAY I'LL STOP))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigerstar: Wandering eyes across the room, DON'T TALK 'BOUT ME OR I'LL STRANGLE YOU!!! *glares at cats as he walks through ThunderClan with his cats for battle* We'll chop your heads, and skip the names! ^^ No need here for silly games! Make our way through the blood and crowd, your clan is the sky, and we'll crush your clouds! *arrogant* We attack, as the blood all flies. Your blood spills, and dead cats cry! ((The walking Dead O_o)) LEAVE THIS CLAN AND COME TO MINE!!! ~We have cookies, join the Dark Side!~ You glare at me as you rip my throat, rip my ears, say you'll kill all, and I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS! O_O *terrified*

Bramblestar: *walks away disgusted* WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE YOUR DIRT BEFORE YOU CAME TO BATTLE?!!!!!!

Tigerstar: *comes back from Dark Forest* THIS NEVER HAPPENED, OR YOU'LL DIE, MURDERED!! APOLOGIZE, THAT WAS ABSURD!!!

Bramblestar: *holds knife above his head*

Tigerstar: O_O IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I SAID THAT!!! *panicks*  AND SO I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

Mapleshade: My Lord, CATS DO NOT WEAR PANTS!!!!!!

Tigerstar: *ignores* DON'T TELL THE CLAN THAT I DID THAT!!! *begs to Bramblestar* PLUS IT'S YOUR FAULT, I WAS SCARED TO GET CUT!!! I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus... Now I'll go home and go to the bathroom... -_-

Later...

Tigerstar: I found this thing in the "grocery." *holds up chainsaw* I came alone to murder you personally. Left my heart bleeding, cause you ripped it... Surprise in my face when I looked above, the exit door and I saw your face. I stood still so did time and space. Never felt that I could be this scared again, but the look in your eyes said,"I NEED YOU DEAD!" You turned to me, that's when you said it. Glared me straight in the face, asked knife, or credit. *Bramblestar held up a butcher knife and a really sharp credit card* AND I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS O_O' *Bramblestar throws knife at his head*

I'm perfectly normal, nothing's wrong with me! But we're gonna need clean up on aisle Three... *embarrassed* And now I'm covered in blood in an awkward stance, because I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS. To be fair, you have anger issues a lot. Plus the way your weapons got me scared((NOT, okay I'm scared...)) Please stop acting like you're not impressed, one more thing, DON'T THROW ME OFF RIVERCLAN'S DECK!!!

Last week I saw a film, as I recall it was a bloody film. Walked outside into the rain, checked my phone and saw you rang((STALKER)) and I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

Running down the street when monsters flash, need to get away to make a dash. A monster comes by that has you inside, and I RAN FOR MY LIFE

The next day I wake up, and you're above me, and I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

Eating a mouse when you come in, and I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

When Brindleface was dead at sixth sense, I saw you, and I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

You were in a tree, I SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

I screamed-SHIZZED IN MY PANTS

*on the traintracks* * sees Bramblestar riding train coming closer*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH