Important Info Below!

Flameheart: And I'm back :D So let's just say I messed up on typing some spoofs for my sequel... And now I can't update without the book glitching and deleting my chapters •_• So I'm going to add them here hoping that it would work... *PLZ* And you might be seeing more of these updates every now and then^_^

----------------

----------------

Bleeding Out Love

[What REALLY happened 1 season ago]

Scourge: ... *kills Tigerstar* *dramatic music in the background*

Brambleclaw: O_o WTH?

Tigerstar: My son, Brambleclaw! ^_^

Brambleclaw: ... *backs away*

Tigerstar: T_T Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough, and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen... *crying* But something happened for the very first time with you. My heart melts into the ground, found something true. And everyone's looking round, thinking I'm crazy..!

Firestar: You are. -.-

Tigerstar: *looks at Brambleclaw* T^T But I don't care what they say! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! (Come here and give a hug to your father! ^_^ [REJECTED] ) TT_TT

Firestar: O_O *pulls Tigerstar away from Brambleclaw*

Tigerstar: They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth! My heart's crippled by the vein that I am bleeding out. You cut me open and I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD! I KEEP BLEEDING I KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD! YOU CUT ME OPEN! Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud their piercing sounds hurt my ears-!

Cloudtail: *troll face* What ears? I thought someone clawed them off?

Tigerstar: -.- Try to fill me with doubt yet I know that the goal is to keep me from dieing! But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace^3^ And in this world of loneliness, I see your face! Yet everyone around me Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe... But I don't care what they say! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! They try to pull me away, But they don't know the truth! My heart's crippled by the vein That I am bleeding out! You cut me open and I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD I KEEP BLEEDING I KEEP KEEP BLEEDING LOVE KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING YOU CUT ME OPEN! And it's draining all of me! Oh they find it hard to believe! I'll be wearing these scars-!

Cloudtail: PFFT UGLY SCAR-FACE!! XD

Tigerstar: -.- -For everyone to see! I don't care what they say, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!They try to pull me away, But they don't know the truth! My heart's crippled by the vein

That I am bleeding out! You cut me open and I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD I KEEP BLEEDING I KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD I kEEP BLEEDING I KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING BLOOD YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING LOVE-!

Scourge: Can I kill this pervert now?

Firestar: ...Go ahead..

Tigerstar: XP *dead*

Brambleclaw: *in emo corner* *scarred for life* T_T

Cloudtail: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH *ROFL*