ThunderClan's Got Talent

Firestar:Welcome to ThunderClan's Got Talent!

Brambleclaw, Graystripe, Cinderpelt: We are going to be the judges! Anyways, First up is... Squirrelflight!

Squirrelflight: *Does Caramelldansen with no music*

Judges...Where's the music???

Squirrelflight: Ashfur got his revenge and smashed the radio...

Judges:❌❌❌ Brambleclaw:✅ I'll deal with that furball later... MWAHAHA *cracks paw knuckles* Uh anyway, next is...Bluestar!

Bluestar: IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! HEEYA HEEYA HEEYA POTATOES!!! HEEYA HEEYA HEEYA POTATOES!! IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!! SO BREAK IT DOWN AND FREEZE! YEAH!

Judges: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Firestar: That was the most craziest thing that I ever saw you do, Bluestar...

Bluestar:Why Thank You.I must get back to StarClan now. *disappears*

Judges: ❓❓❓❓ Next up is... SCOURGE?!!! B-BUT YOU AREN'T IN THUNDERCLAN!!!

Scourge: This is how you cook the perfect pizza! First, Make the dough! *uses mud* Next, put sauce over it. *uses squashed deathberries* Then put pieces of mice! *Uses sliced mice* Last, cook it! *puts it in the oven but collar gets caught and dog teeth falls on pizza* When it's done, ENJOY!!! *sleeps and waits for pizza to cook for 3 hours*

Judges: O_O ❌❌❌❌ Tigerstar, you're next... WAIT WHAT?!!

Tigerstar: Do you like waffles?!

Darkstripe and Longtail: Yeah we like waffles!!

Tigerstar: Do you like pancakes?

Darkstripe and Longtail: Yeah we like pancakes!

Tigerstar: Do you like French toast?

Darkstripe and Longtail: Not really...

Judges: ❌❌❌ Brambleclaw: ❓ Well I guess that's an end to ThunderClan's Got Talent! May Starclan light your path!