GAYSTRIPE!!!

Silverstream: HOW COULD YOU, GRAYSTRIPE?!!!

Graystripe: I didn't do anthing!!!

Silverstream: Of course you did! You cheated on me with Fireheart!

Graystripe: No, I didn't! He's my friend! *paw palms*

Silverstream: GAYstripe!!! *runs away*

Fireheart: *eye twitches* Graystripe, WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!!! AND WHY DID YOU GIVE HER YELLOWFANG'S STOCK OF CATMINT!!!

Graystripe: It was her birthday... *gulps*

Fireheart: WHAT IN THE WORLD OF STARCLAN IS A BIRTHDAY?!!! I'M EXILING YOU ONCE I TELL BLUESTAR!!! *EXTREMELY angry* And for the rest of your life, I'll call you Gaystripe, alright, Gaystripe?

Graystripe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!  PLEASE DONT TELL HER!!! *runs after him*

In StarClan...

Goosefeather: WE MUST BAN CATMINT FROM ALL THE CLANS!!! KILL ALL THE CATMINT PLANTS!!! *makes a ball of lightning and is about to throw it to the clans' catmint plants*

Spottedleaf: Wait! Won't you kill all the sick cats that have greencough or whitecough?! Think of their futures! Do you want to end their futures of being good cats for their clans?!

Goosefeather: ...........*awkward silence* NO WAY JOSE!!! *throws lightning ball to the clans' catmint plants*

Tigerclaw: *sings* IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, AND WE KNOW IT!!! *everything explodes*