Don't Make Hollyleaf AngryO_O

Scourge: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I will steal Hollyleaf's pies and eat them all!!!! MWAHAHA!!! *gacks* Tigerstar and I need to work on our Mwaha's... *steals all pies and brings back to BloodClan*

Later.....

Hollyleaf:Hey, where're my pies?! Scourge...MWAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! *gets butcher knife*

Scourge:Why are you here with a knife?! o_O

Hollyleaf: IMA CHOP YOU!!! *runs at full speed towards Scourge*

Scourge:*runs away*

Hollyleaf: That piece of fox dung! I'm going to deal with him later..... MWAHAHAHA....

================================================================

Scourge:*wakes up* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MY TAIL IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Hollyleaf:Muahhahahaha!!!! *cooks his tail as bacon O_O*

Lionblaze: Hey, can I have some of that bacon once you're done?

Hollyleaf: *evil laugh* SURE, ENJOY!!!

==============================================================

FireClan Publishing Committee:

Flameheart:Okay, now you know I am OBSSESSED with Hollyleaf chopping tails off with knives and cooking them!

Nightheart: *paw palms* You even wrote me a book about knives....

Flameheart:Uh, anyway, thank you all for making this our most successful book!!! We'll update more often now and make this book the longest Warrior Spoofs book EVER made!!!

Nightheart: Paper- waster. *glares*