Warrior Life Hacks

Firestar: These will help you! Hopefully... And I have to get new underwear for Sandstorm... 50 BUCKS YOU DIDNT HEAR ME!!! ^^ READ THIS NOW!!! OR FACE MY WRATH!! *eyes glow red*

1. Use a death note to hunt prey ((DUH!!!))

2.If a cat is annoying you, hit them with a fish. ((Proven by Cloudtail))

3.Put catmint in the leader's prey so they can go crazy, get fired by StarClan and you can take over!

4.Before fighting, roll in fox dung, so your opponent can't stand the smell of you or fighting you and they will escape.

5.Call Tigerstar TIGGERstar for the rest of his life to get revenge

6. Become medicine cat, tell the leader they should retire to the elder's den, and that you should take over as it says in the prophecy.

7. Dig a BIG hole and put all the fresh kill inside... It will help starve the cats to death and make the prey last longer ^_^

8. Eat all the fresh kill... ((It will help you fatten up for Leaf bare))

9.Choke Goosefeather to death if he kills someone by eating all the catmint-Wait what?! I didn't put this here!!! CLOUDTAIL!!! -_-

10.If Cloudtail annoys you, bring him to the forest, slice him to pieces and throw him into the river ^^

11.If you want to kill a cat with a knife, ask Hollyleaf... And yum! Her soup is AWESOME!!! *sips*

12.Break the highrock so Firestar can NEVER make another announcement again while waking us up from sleep ^^

13.Meditate under waterfalls and fight bears for no reason at all...

14. If you hate a cat and want them to die, when they're sick and about to die, say "What's the number for 911?"

15.Eat bones and turn into the size of badgers to scare kittypets... ((MWAHAHA))