He's your bestfriend (Nate)

Y/N
I was currently sitting beside Nate, barely paying any attention to what was going on. I was too busy looking back and forth between my phone and him.

Everytime he bit his lip or ran his hand through his hair it drove me crazy. I especially loved it when he smiled or laughed, I looked down at my phone as I got another text from Y/F/N.

Y/F/N: So when do you plan to tell him?

Y/N: How about never, it's not like I'm going to tell him I love him and he says it back and then we get married and have some cute mixed babies. It's Nate were talking about here he's my bestfriend....besides you of course.

Y/F/N: But your babies would be cute....if you don't tell him hell find out somehow or someone might just slip up and tell him.

Y/N: No one's gonna slip up and say anything, we never talked about any of this at all. Please Y/F/N just keep this strictly between us.

Y/F/N: Fine but I'm not gonna be able to hold it in for very long, I already feel like I'm going to explode.

Y/N: Well don't.

I sent the last text and locked my phone and dropping it in my hoodie pocket. I looked out the window and saw that it was dark already, "Do you mind if I stay over?" I asked already knowing the answer "No its always better when your here" "You do realize you live with other people right?" He looks up at me and smiles "They're not you" I stood up and walked away from him into his room.

I grabbed one of his shirts and started to change, I was pulling the shirt over my head when the door was pushed open. "Shit" i whispered, the shirt wouldn't go over my head and I struggled to pull it down because of my hair. I tripped over my pants and fell straight onto the floor.

Finally after all that I pulled the shirt over my head and sat up. "Sorry but that was funny, and cute" I looked down and smiled "Thanks I guess but you should knock before entering" I got up off the floor and sat on his bed "But it's my room" He jumped on the bed and pulled me down with him.

"Hold on I gotta use the bathroom" I got up and walked out the room .

Nate
As Y/N got up I reached over for her phone. I was scrolling through instagram when a text popped up.

Y/F/N:
So can I tell him yet?

I was confused about the text but I didn't reply. I was about to go back when I started to read the text.....she likes me. Wow.

I locked her phone and threw it on the bed as she opened the door again.

Y/N
I waked back in the room and sat on the bed beside Nate, he seemed suspicious but I just let it go.

°Hey guys, I updated and I plan to do a part 2 to this. Will write part 2 soon°