Fan (Nate)

Nate
The show was about to end. Sweat was running down my face and the crowd seemed to get even louder.

I got down to reach out for the crowd.

Girls ran up and grabbed my hand and as I was pulling away she grabbed my hand.

I hurried and pulled her up before I fell. She smiled and grabbed my hands.

She danced around for awhile until we had to end the show.

As everyone was leaving out of the corner of my eye I saw her leaving.

I had to get to her before she left. I hurried and ran over to her, I shut the door before she could leave.

Her big eyes looked up into mine and smirked.

"So you couldn't stay away could you?"

I smiled and looked over to Derek who was making all these weird faces.

"Well I guess so. I just had to know your name"

"Y/N." Just that simple answer made me want to know more about her.

"So will I be seeing you at any other show?"

"Don't think so."

"Why?"

"Well all other shows are completely sold out. I'm lucky I even got a ticket for this one"

I had an idea. "How about you give me a call and we can make some arrangements as to when I van see you again"

She held her hand out and ended with "Deal"

Hey guys. How's summer going if your out already? If your not how's school going?