Haters (Johnson)

Y/N
It was almost 5 and I got excited because I only had about 20 minutes until o could finally clock out.

I sat behind the counter happy that there was only one other girl in here who's was almost done eating.

I pulled my phone out of my little pocket and went through my texts from Jack (G)

G- You know he really misses you and he can never stop talking about you.

You- I miss my baby too but I had to stay behind. I can't just get up and leave to Europe for a tour. I need to make my own money. I don't even have enough money to fully pay for my rent right now.

G- sounds like your stressed but I have a surprise for you that I sent in the mail. You get it tomorrow. Love you bye.

I was confused. What would he have to send. I shrugged it off and took off the apron and got my bag getting ready to leave.

I turned around and waved goodbye to some of my close friends as I walked outside. I got in the Uber and got comfortable knowing I had 25 minutes until I got home.

I got my phone out again and saw that Jack tweeted about me (J)

JackJohnson- really missing my baby across seas♡

I immediately felt better. He's so sweet. I started scrolling down to see the other tweets.

I knew I've shouldn't be doing this. The last time I read what his fans had to say left me sick for week.

I saw similar comments. My throat started to tighten and my head hurt badly.

My eyes burned and I dropped the phone next to me on the seat.

"Ma'am are you okay" I nodded and reached in my bag for water.

I took a deep breath and kept the tears in.

I have to get over this. I never thought about what anyone said before so why should I care now.

Once I got home I took a long bath and stayed on the phone with Johnson for 2 hours.

He's the reason my world got turned upside down. I'm happy about it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 FOLLOWERS. I just can't believe we got over 200 followers in a little time. Thank you guys so much you just brighten my day up. I love you all