•Imagine+Text/Overprotective 2• Gilinsky

(Gilisnky/ Y/N)

Can you please answer me?

Please just one reply. What I did was a huge mistake and I just want to make it up to you.

Y/N P.O.V
I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed as Gilinsky kept blowing up my phone.
"I don't know why you can't just text him back at least once, you might think he's the one over reacting when I reality you are the one doing that sweet heart" Y/f/n said sitting on the bed with my phone in her hands "That guy was a friend and nothing more, he does the same thing too yet I don't do anything about that. I don't even know why I never did anything about that, he comes home late and everything about us was falling apart. Our whole relationship done for anyways."

By now there were stray tears falling wetting my cheeks, Y/f/n stood up and wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"I guess I'll hear what he has to say" She nodded and handed me my phone.

(Text)

I'll listen but I want to see you face to face.

Thank you so much baby. Can you meet me at my house?

(Imagine)

Y/n P.O.V

I didn't reply instead I grabbed my bag and keys making my way out the door.

I pushed the car door open and walked up to Gilinsky front door. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the key before unlocking his door.

"Y/n!" Gilisnky ran up to me, hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs were tightly wrapped around his waist.

"I missed you so much you don't even know" I nodded taking in his strong scent.

"I'm sorry you know I a-" I cut him off and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I should be the one saying sorry, I am and I missed you too."

"I still want to make it up to you" "Why?" I asked standing in front of him "Because I was being a dick and because I love you"

"I love you so much. I was scared that our relationship was going down and I don't want to loose you either" I kissed him again leaning my head onto his. "Dinner?" He asked reading my mind "Yes!"

You guys wanted a part 2 and I delivered.
All the votes and reads and the comments wow this is amazing, never thought I would get this far but you guys made it happen.
If you want an imagine you can request it and I'll try my best to make it happen♡