Indescribable (Derek)

He was always there. Everyone knew him and liked him.

Girls wanted to date him and guys wanted to be him, he had everything.

The looks, the brains. I won't deny that he's really smart.
He's in all my classes and has made the honor rolls.

I took a seat in the back of class feeling very tired today. The teacher walked in and just went straight to the worksheets.

I just started doing the work instead of listening to what else he has to say.

"How do we do this again?" I felt a tal on my shoulder so I looked over and saw Derek looking back at me.

"Oh Um well" I began explaining how to do the work and stopped halfway realizing he had the first 3 done correctly already.

"Wait...You do know how to do this"

"Well yeah. I just needed an excuse to talk to you" I looked back down to hide my smile. "That was great. I'll give it to you."

"It was wasn't it. I've seen you around alot"

"Well yeah we're mostly in the same classes"

"No. I mean if I look in a crowd, I don't know what it is but you're the first person I see."

"Is that good or bad?" "Good"

"You're just indescribable. You just never know what's going to come next from you Derek."
I turned back to my paper.

I'm back! 100k views. How did this happen? I love you guys so much. I can't believe it.
I would do another a/n but there's too many so.

This is for @Imperfect_Rays I hope you like it and it turned out the way you want. Vote|Comment and I'll be updating tomorrow for sure.