One Dance (Johnson)

Y/N
"Come on Y/N one more dance before you go" Johnson held out his hand waiting for my answer with a glass of Hennessey in the other.

I didn't know what to say. It was still early and I still wanted to have fun before I left.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in spinning me around.

I smiled as he led onto my waist with one hand. He looked so hot tonight.
His shirt was loosely buttoned and I could barely stand on my own two feet.

His scent was all around me. I leaned in and he held onto my waist and pulled me closer resting his head.

"You know...the way you're looking tonight...I just had to come over here and take a closer look. You're looking like a goddess tonight and I could resist coming over here and asking you to dance." I smiled and leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now I deserve more than that baby girl" He held onto my cheeks and leaned down.

I tasted the Hennessey and melted into the kiss. "I'm glad I stayed back. This was amazing." We just danced for a long time and he took me back to his place.

Okay after a loooonggg time of not updating I did a song preference I'm in love with One Dance. Okay do on my first preference I see a lot of I'm lights in comments on the your name in his phone preference.
Thanks for you guys that didn't really think too much of it. I'm just trying to make my preference book with no problems. I don't know y'all personally and I don't know your skin color. I just want to move on from that and forget it. Love you guys♡