Caught (Derek/Nate)

Derek: You both were in Derek's room far away from the boys who were downstairs doing whatever. You really didn't care. Right now you could barely even speak. Derek's head was between your thighs and he wouldn't let go of your legs so you could breathe. You were almost there when Swazz knocked in the door and walked in "No!" You yelled out of anger. You threw. Blanket over Derek and over yourself. "Damn could've at least warned us."

Nate: "It'll be really quick" Nate says to you before pulling you into a nearby closet. You guys were at a party you weren't sure who's party it was but it was loud and fun. Nate had taken you away from your friends and now he's pulling you into a closet because he was in the mood. "Nate no" you pushed him off of you but he just pushed you up against the wall. "Please baby" He says leaving kisses along your jaw and down your neck. He slid your dress straps off N of your body and reached around snapping your bra off. He slid his hand up your dress and in your panties. You moaned. The door swung open and Johnson was there. "Ahh oh my- I'm so- I'll just leave" He slams the door shut and you moved Nate's hand before fixing your clothes. "never again"

Done. Hope you guys like it. The rest are coming up soon.