Tempting. (Nate)

Y/N
I've been dating Aiden for about 5 months now. We were introduce through Nate.

He's amazing and nice...

There's just something missing that I can't really think of. When we first started dating it was so good.

We always tried something new and everything was just so exciting with him.

Now it's just boring and I really don't know what to do. He's still a great boyfriend and all but, I want something new.

I texted Nate to see what he was doing. He texted back not too long and said he was doing nothing.

I changed into sweat pants and a tank top before walking over to Nate's.

When I got there I knocked on his door. After a minute he answered the door making smoke blow in my face.

"Hey Y/N" He pulled me in for a hug and the strong smell of weed hit my nose. I looked up at him and stared.

Sometimes I wonder why I never dated Nate. He's so cute and I love hanging with him everytime Aiden leaves me all alone.

We were both sitting on the couch not doing anything in particular, I was just laying my head down on his lap and watching him inhale the smoke from his blunt.

My eyes closed and my body started to feel wierd. "You okay? You acting strange"

"Mhm. Perfect"

The feeling wouldn't stop and I did not know what to do anymore. He was just so tempting.

Ima have to make a part 2.