Promise 4 (Johnson)

Johnson
I dropped my phone beside me and dropped my head in my hands.

"Well did you tell her?" I shook my head and looked up.

"Nah. I was too nervous. I told her I would talk to her tomorrow but I don't know man" I sighed and looked back over at the blinking phone.

I smiled at her reply before my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Can you give me my phone back?" I asked, standing up on the stage.

"You guys are already at the 'I love you' stage and still haven't kissed before?"

"Well... we kissed one time but you know it was a mistake"

Gilinsky crossed him arms and looked me in the eye.

"Do you think it's a mistake" I shrugged.

"Not really but I'm pretty sure she thinks that it was a mistake"

"Dude. She's Y/N. She's liked you since grade school. If you don't go after her and you know tell her what she wants to hear, then she's gonna think you don't want this relationship to happen and move on"

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him laughing.

"That's was some bomb ass advice but I don't think I should be taking relationship advice from you. Thanks anyways"

New update just because. Also in my new book sugar the ages I used for the cast aren't all the exact ages. I changed some of them.