Jealousy (Gilinsky)

This is for @demtra
He gets really jealous when a guy flirts with you.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Alisia's P.O.V.
"What do you think about this one" I asked looking down at the navy blue floor length dress.
"Yeah it...looks good" I rolled my eyes at him "You never even looked up" He finally looked up from his phone and his eyes quickly scanned my body. "Gorgeous" his eyes went back down to the screen.

'And he wonders why I ignore sometimes' I said to myself, "If anything helps I think you look amazing in it, it helps bring out you eyes and your beautiful skin tone" I turned around and smiled at guy who I assumed worked here complimented me.

"That's sweet you didn't have to say that" "I have to I work here" I looked at him with a shocked expression, he soon let out a small laugh.

"I'm kidding I just like to compliment gorgeous women" I was going to reply when I felt a presence behind me "Alisia let's go now" He clenched his jaw and I couldn't help but die a little on the inside right there.

"Well it was nice meeting you...Max. Thanks again" I waved and went to go change back into my regular clothes.

"What the hell was that?" I took the bag with the dress in it and thanked the cashier.
"Just someone who's actually paying attention" I replied looking down at his fists that were still balled up.

"You didn't have to flirt with him while I was sitting right there" "Hold up" I put a hand on his chest to stop him from walking any further. "Who in their right mind would flirt with someone else right in front of their boyfriend, I surprised you even looked up long enough for you to see him complimenting. Which he wouldn't have to do if you would have just taken a short 60 seconds to look up from that stupid phone and day something other than gorgeous, I'm sorry if I wasted your precious you could have been doing something so much more important" I took my hand off of him and walked away.

"Wait, wait" Gilisnky ran up to me and grabbed my hand to pull me back into his chest. "I'm sorry, Alisia it's just that I got j-jealous" "I could tell but remeber this, no guys will ever make me feel the way you do."

"You're just so-" He pulled my face into his and kissed me. "I love you" He said hugging me, "I love you too"

I hope you like it Alisia♡♡
Rember if you guys want an imagine or text just comment and I will deliver•