Love on the brain (Gilinsky)

And babe I’m fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That’s got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can’t get enough

Y/N
I walked into the house at 5 in the morning.

It was still dark outside but a little light was peaking through the clouds.

I sighed and closed the door quietly. My face held a cheesy smile as I dropped my shoes on the floor.

Suddenly the lights were flipped on and my roommate sat there with a head tie on and a cup in her hand.

"So where you been?"She asked giving me a smile.

"What the hell? How long have you been there?"

"Let's not worry about that. My question is where did you go and why are you so happy. Your never happy. Unless you went to see...."

She shook her head.

"Nah you didn't. You said you were done with him"

"Okay maybe I did go out with him again but don't blame me"

"You've got to stop." I took a seat next to her.

"Why? I think this might be deeper than you know, just sex" I told her.

"You're just fighting with fire and pretty soon your gonna get burned. You're in love and he has a girlfriend. And since she doesn't want to give him any he always goes to you for that shit. But when that's over who do you thinks he's gonna choose?"

"B-but it just feels so good"

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, for know it will. Until it come back to bite you in the ass."

I knew I had to do the right thing.

"As much as I don't want to do it, I'll break things off. I'll do it in the morning"

"It's morning already. Do it now. I don't want you to change your mind."

I nodded and went to my room.

"Hey. You got plans tonight?" I heard him ask through the phone.

"See that's the thing I came to talk about. I love the way you make me feel and you're really sweet, but at the end of the day you should be with your girlfriend and I shouldn't come in and mess things up more than I already did."

"No. No. You can't do this. I really like us being together"

I sighed and looked at the time. "That's it. We're not together like a couple. I should've realized that the only thing you wanted was a friend who could fulfill your needs. I wanted a relationship and I thought that, that could happen. So I can't be doing this anymore. I'm sorry to end things like this. Bye" I hung up and dropped down on the bed.

I didn't want to hear from him again so hopefully he doesn't call.

New update!