Promise 6 (Johnson)

Y/N
I squealed in joy as I saw the sign.

"New York city 2 miles"

I was practically jumping for joy. I can't believe I'm actually leaving Nebraska for New York.

"Talk about an improvement" I was soon driving through the city of my dreams.

I squealed again as I came to a stop in traffic.

I hurried and took a picture of the city and sent it to Jack ( J )

He waisted no time in replying.

Text

It's so beautiful.

I'm so happy you made it

I'm so happy you made it. I love it there, I can't wait to see it with you right by my side.

Huh? What does he mean by that?

I shrugged it off and continued driving through the horrible traffic.

After another hour of driving through the city, I got to my apartment building.

It was much because I wasn't working just yet and I didn't have endless cash.

Just the money I saved up since I was 14.

I had found the place right on time. It's a cute little apartment with a wall of clear glass windows to look outside at night. The one bedroom was a decent size, along with the attached bathroom, living room, and kitchen.

The one thing I was looking forward to was the rooftop.

I was happy that my landlord gave me full access to the roof.

It took my 10 minutes to find a parking spot and soon enough I was at the front door of my apartment.

I pushed the key in see the lock and opened the door.

I dropped my bag on the floor in shock.

"Jack..."

I just posted a new chapter of my new story Sugar. It is now officially released. You guys should definitely go check it out