His Girlfriend doesn't like you 2 (Nate)

Y/N
I couldn't stand her right now. I was sitting in front of her and Nate trying to eat but she made it very hard.

"Can you uhh stop that so I can eat in peace?" She pulled away from him and smirked.

"Aw babe she's jealous" "No I'm not fuck you" I flipped her off and Nate just rolled his eyes and laughed.

I'm one hundred percent convinced that she has brain washed him. I picked up my my plate and went upstairs into my room.

I'm seriously thinking of moving out if she's going to stay here. I hate her so much.

After eating and showering I went back downstairs to put the plate in the sink. Nate was nowhere to be found and Leah was sitting on the couch watching TV while eating.

I sat down infront of her and smiled trying to be nice for once. "What do you want?" "I can't be nice to you? I mean you are here everyday and us hating each other won't be any good. Nate loves you much to my surprise and he's gonna want you to stick around so why not make everything better and peaceful between us"

"Hell no! You think I'm going to believe you? No! I'm trying to get rid of you if you hadn't noticed. No one need you around. I know Nae sure as hell doesn't. Why is he even your friend? You're just ugly ass bitch who's too dumb to notice when she's not wanted around"

That's it.

I got up and punched her right in the face. I take bulls hit from no one.

This is good. Omg. I found that gif and it represents this situation the best. Do y'all see the gif?