Mr. Wilkinson 2 (Sammy)

Y/N
Sam lifted me up and carried me over to his desk and sat me on it. He sat in his chair and opened my legs. He pulled me down onto his lap.

"This shouldn't be happening." He pulled me down and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "No one has to know about it Y/N. It'll be our little secret." The kiss got harder and he snuck his tongue into my mouth.

He took off his jacket and shirt making me see his sexy ass body. I felt weak in the knees. I just wanted to jump on his body.

He pulled me down gave me another kiss. He reached around to the back of my top and pulled the zipper down.

My boobs were uncovered from not wearing a bra. "I knew it. You're a very bad girl Y/N. Not wearing a bra to work." He shook his head. He took one of them in his mouth.

"Oh my God!" He brought his hand up to cover mouth.

He swirled his tongue around my nipple and pulled back. He inched his way up my skirt and and pulled on my panties.

He rubbed me through my soaking wet panties and a moan escaped my mouth I dug my nails into his back and he let out a deep groan. As he got ready to zip my skirt down a knock was at the door and his friend James came in. I screamed and slid under the table as u heard both of them laugh. I pulled my sweater on and crawled from under the desk.

"I'm not done with you " He said while slapping my ass before I walked out.

I leaned close to the door to hear what they were saying. I heard James talking "Damn I thought you'd beer hit that. I was about to take her home with me" I rolled my eyes and walked over to my desk.

Part 2 like requested