Freshlee

Nate: You were Swazz's long time friend and he thought you two would look good together and hw knew you like him so he set you two up.

Swazz: He saw you walking down the street one day and he just kept staring. After awhile he couldn't take it and he just had to get a piece of that ass.

Dillon: being the party boy he is he threw a party and you got invited. You were really having a lot of fun with your girl and then he came up to you and asked to dance. At first you sure but you got to know him a little and you had the time of your life with him.

Derek: since he thinks he has every girl in the world wrapped around his finger he thought that you wouldn't be hard to get. Once he tried talking to you you rejected him. He was really surprised but he accepted it and moved on. He saw you again one night and tried even harder but you just weren't falling for it. He was tired of trying so hard to get you and became dominant Derek. He pulled you away from your friends and asked why you never gave him a chance. You told him why but it wasn't a reasonable answer. He pushed up against the wall and for 2 hours no one saw neither of you.

Freshlee book is published go ahead and check it out. Request are open here and there.