Off limits part 3

Y/N
I have to admit, not being with Derek only made me want him even more. Especially when I have to see him and Cassidy together every. single. day.

I was packing up my clothes since I was going to their next show with them, "Hey its Cassidy can you open up?"

How much of her can I take in one day, my patience was running low. "Hey you need something?" I said opening the door and putting on a tight smile.

"I need some advice, okay so me and Derek aren't doing so well together. I don't know what to do either, he's been ignoring me and it's like he just doesn't want to be around me"

"All I have to say is, do you like the relationship. I'll talk to him about it and see what's going on" How could she not see that it was going down hill a long time ago.

You should be worried if your boyfriend doesn't care if he doesn't know where you are.

"Can I talk to him for a minute? Thanks" I pulled Derek away from Nate and out into the hallway.

"What the hell, Derek? I told you to give her a chance, not ignore her"

"I didn't give her a chance and I don't want to be with her anymore. She's clingy, annoying and is horrible in bed" I gasped and stepped back and slapped his chest.

"You're so mean and I don't even see how I ever thought you were cute" He pulled me close and cupped my ass "You still do" I pushed him away.

"Not with that attitude"

He kissed his teeth "You do, you just want to play hard to get" "It's not playing hard to get when you have a girlfriend. If I went behind her back and dated you while dating her it would be so stupid, so your stupid for saying that"

"Can I just get one more kiss from you, I'm going to miss your lips" I sighed and gave him a quick kiss "No I want more" He leaned down and pushed himself onto me.

He put both my hands above my head and kissed me again, even though I didn't want to get caught I wasn't complaining.

He pulled away "I'm definitely going to miss this"

So I updated on here. Sorry it's so short. How do you like Off limits? Comment any ideas on what you want to read next.