Split (Derek)

Derek
I got out of my car and walked up to Y/n door.

I knocked on the door and I immediately heard running come from the other side.
The door soon opened to reveal a very tired girl.
"Hey. Come on in" "Daddy!" My little girl Ellie ran up the me hugging my leg.

"I missed you cupcake" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek. "I missed you too Daddy. I'm so excited to go with you. Mommy's always sooo tired." I laughed at her attitude and put her down before facing her mom.

"Are you happy I'm getting her this weekend? You look like shit"

"Language!" She hissed.
"That doesn't make me feel any better thanks. Anyways, please be careful and take care of her. No cursing. You can't let her eat whatever she wants. Keep an eye on her at all times, do not let her stay up too late and most important do-" I put a hand over her mouth.

"You act like I've never taken care of her before. I know all the rules."

She looked up at me. "You act like that's never stopped you from breaking half of my rules before."

"She's my kid I know how to take care of her. Stop being grumpy mom and go out for once tonight"

"I'm being a protective parent. My rules ensures that our child actually stay alive. Now here are her things and please, bring her home in one piece" I kissed her on the cheek and so did Ellie.

"Will do" I said waving bye as I walked out to my car with Ellie tiny hand in mine.

This is so cute.