You reject him (Sam)

Y/N
I noticed that Sam kept staring at me. It was getting annoying.

I just want to go over there and slap that smirk off is face. I walked into math class and took a seat right by the door since this is the last class of the day. Everyone started to get here and sadly so did Sam. There were no more seats and Sam was about to sit there so I picked up my bag and dropped it on the seat.

"Come on Y/N, just let me sit" I shook my head no and looked over to the door as the teacher walked in.

"Sam sit down Y/N move your backpack" the teacher looked over at us and smiled.

I groaned and moved my stuff. I swear she has it out for me or something.

My head was on my arm and I was watching the teacher write on the board.
I felt something sharp poke me "Ow" I yelp.

The teacher looked back and then turned back around.

"What do you want?" He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes in response "Do you have an eraser?" "No." I stated and laid back down.

I never ran so quickly out of class. I dropped off my books in my locker and took my phone out of my bag. "Hey Y/N wait up!" I walked faster and as my hand touched the door Sam pulled me back.

I hit his chest and dropped my phone.
"What the hell dude!" I picked it up to see that there was only a scratch on it.

"I'm sorry. I-I just wanted to see if you would Um want to go out this Friday" What.

Oh.

What do I do?

I can't let him down.

But I have to.

"I'm so sorry Sam but I can't. I gotta go" I walked out as quickly as I can before I heard what he had to say.

Something longer.
I posted my Snapchat, it's dr1zzy1.
I add back.
I also snap back.