Daddy Sam 2

Y/N
Still ignoring Sam and his begging, I managed to get through two days. That's the longest we've ever went.

I stood in front of the mirror brushing my hair out getting ready for bed, Sam was in the shower taking a really long time making me mad because I still had to wash all this sweat off from running around all day.

I turned around an grabbed my towel as Sam opened the door letting all the steam out, "Hey baby, ready to give up and give Daddy some sugar?"

His hands were out in front of him, with nothing but a towel on water dripped down his body tempting me even more.

"Nope. I'm fine, I'm just gonna take a nice cold shower and I'll be just fine"

"Oh so since your so fine with everything that's going on, you won't mind that I jump in the shower with you."

I stopped and turned around "Didn't you just get out though"

"Yeah but I suddenly feel dirty"
His hands pulled me close and I felt his hard on through his towel making me groan a little bit.

"Did you say something?" He asked knowing his little game was working.

"No I'm perfectly fine. Just sore"

"Oh okay well jump in and I'll just give you a massage" since he was naked already he just jumped in and turn the shower on warm instead of cold.

He watched me as I slowly undressed.

I got in and tried to stand as far away as I could, he walked up behind me and I could feel his hot breath on my back.

He turned me around and gripped onto my ass, I threw my head back and completely gave in.

"Alright I-I give up Sam"

"Exactly now come over here and Daddy will make you feel good"

Haven't posted since....idk.
Do you like this?
Idk yet.
Some of you commented and wanted me to continue so I did.