Jealousy 2 (Derek)

Derek's hand grabbed mine and lead me out if the house. He sat in the car and waited until I got in. "You know what you've done right? What in your mind told you to go dance with other boys while your boyfriend is close to you sitting down. You know how fucking angry I get when I see you even talk to another guy" his knuckles turned white as he gripped onto the steering wheel in anger.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you would be this mad" He turned in our drive way and dragged me out of the car. He opened the door and my back was slammed up against the wall and my hands were over my head.

I moaned slightly in pain but I brushed it off. His lips found my neck and I forgot hoe to stand up on my own for a second.

"Derek..." his other hand went around my throat but didn't squeeze it. He looked me in the eyes "What did I tell you to call me?"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my legs couldn't hold me up any longer. "Daddy" He ripped my thin crop top off and popped the button on my pants open.

He skillfully took off my bra and tree it across the room. He kissed me all the way down to my boobs leaving hickies everywhere.

He rubbed my through my soaking wet underwear and smirked up at me with dark eyes "Let me show you who really owns this body"

Vote|Comment